Sup Forums, fucking help me

Sup Forums, fucking help me.

I am a young white woman who was"rwdpilled" after reading this board and the one on the other chan. You guys have some great evidence and facts to back your shit up.

I started to no longer be attracted to non white men, but only white men, the greatest men ever. I would finger myself previously to Will Smith, Barack Obama, Drake, etc. Now I only masturbate to majestic Whites.

I would mastjrbate to great, strong white men such as George Washington, Nathan Bedford Forrest, Otto von Bismarck, Robert E. Lee, et al. I couldn't get enough, and was happy to be jerking it exclusively to the master race for the first time in awhile. The burden of being part of a multicultural society, and subsequently jerking it to non whites to almost telepathically appease them, was gone.

One guy in particular interested me so much, turned me on so hard. Napoleon Bonaparte. The youthful, defiant gaze of his, made me instantly cream my pants. Holy fucking shit. He was so hot and sexy, his eagle face just piercing through the air like a missile.

I just wanted so hard to please him, to take his brilliant and conquering cock into my pussy and to bear his children. This fantasy got me so hot and bothered, and I really, really wanted him to dominate me.

Then, I learn that he is part nigger. Yes, that is right. A DNA test of his follicles or whatever came back as y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1b. An African nigger chromosome.

What do I do? Am I being degenerate? I cannot fucking stop, he turns me on so much. I know it sounds like something to laugh at, and make fun of, but for the love of God please just give me a serious, practical answer. Please, it is tearing me up inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulcurriculum.com/
youtu.be/YnEFt20qe0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please help me, I am crying and I am so torn up.

Contain yourself. There is nothing wrong with falling for someone of such great stance. While it is stupid to love someone who could possibly fill you with black children, you have not become degenerate. It was an easy trap to fall into.

Just don't look at Napoleon anymore. Simple as that. There are plenty of other stoic white males out there.

And I must add. The real degeneracy is spawned from the lack of self control. Your inability to control your sexual urges for someone is the most degenerate thing you can do.

Establish a mental fortitude that goes beyond sexual urges. They are primal, and barbaric.

>Woman on Sup Forums.
Nice try, dude. Post proof or forever be a faggot.

You know the rules, tits or gtfo.

But he is the perfect White man, a conquering hero genius who was only undone by his arrogance, not incompetence.

Brains and balls. How do I stop this? I love the rage and desire to triumph he must have felt, and despite his face being disproportionate and baby-like, it depicts a level of rage and victory that no other face can capture.

Otto von Bismarck was smart, but aside from wars to reunite his people, he was no conqueror for the sake of conquering. Hitler was (aside from also being E1b1b) a conqueror, but not competent enough or tactful enough (and also E1b1b). Lynch, Lorentz, Bach, Jackson, etc are all falling short, Napoleon is pefect.

No tits, no personal pictures of genitalia or otherwise.

I should have said
>inb4 tits or gtfo

in my post.

This is not how you treat a fellow White Nationalist. This is degeneracy, not something a traditional white nation should ask of its women. We are not common whores.

But I don't wanna be a slut, I may masturbate to multiple men, but I want to be dominated by just one good man.

>Masturbating

There's your problem

So what do then? I cannot resurrect Napoleon and fuck him.

>implying he would want to fuck me, a plebian not worthy of his intelligence.

NOBODY HAS GIVEN ME A PRACTICAL FUCKING ANSWER. USELESS FUCKERS. STORMFRONT IS FULL OF REAL MEN. Sup Forums CAN GO FUCK ITSELF. FUCKERS.

I masturbate to Latinas sometimes and it's no big deal, as long as you never actually have sexual relations with one then you're fine.

Masturbate to whatever knocks your socks off, just make sure to marry a kind, redpilled white bloke who shares your political views.

Hell if I know.

Personally I very enjoy a living with no psychostimulant drugs, walks, moderate eating, reading, etc.

I'm a young man, still growing up so you know.. I have lots of time. I'm not worrying.

You should try to figure out how to live a fulfilling woman's life. Probably involves popping out a baby or three.

Should I force him to get a DNA test? How much percentage wise nigger is okay?

Just one baby, enough to counter-brainwash him/her. I cannot fight the brainwashing of all three simultaneously. (((they))) are too good at what they do. I need all the time and energy for one.

A useful resource for later:
ronpaulcurriculum.com/

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK???? YOu jerk it to SPICS???? YOU FUCKING FILTHY RACE TRAITOR.

Sooner or later you will live out your fantasy. The resulting offspring will then look somewhat White, allowing him/her to further taint white genes w/ spic ones. FUCK OFF.

I would NEVER take your pathetic cock into my pussy.

The (yous) are back? What?

Also thanks.

why is this allows on this board

what the fuck mods

>mfw no tits

post feet pics or gtfo

Free speech, whatever happened to that fucker?

post constructive answer or gtfo.

Post constructive answer or gtfo

Here, I was watching this earlier

youtu.be/YnEFt20qe0o

I don't quite agree with everything, as I read very much philosophy, but his points on the divine individuals, divine masculine/feminine are spot on.

If you're looking for anything that isn't misogynistic go look for tribal fucks that live in the middle of nowhere, but I'm pretty sure everywhere you go, in order to feel truly fulfilled you have to fit into a motherhood role.

Do what you want, because in reality I'm half white and half AK native. Maybe you don't value my opinion as much.

Gr8 b8 m8

it's either b8 or a fat autist bitch desu

Considering you're American, you might have some latent nigger inside your own genetics, get yourself tested and him too, 23andme is quite good, it also gives insight into hereditary disorders so you'll know what your future kid might be at risk to.

As for how much percentage-wise nigger is okay, I don't know.

Lol, you need to chill out, I already have a white girlfriend and it's not a fucking fantasy of mine to have sex with a spic, I find some spics attractive yeah but as I said previously, I'd NEVER fuck one, what's the matter with you?

>I would NEVER take your pathetic cock into my pussy.

Good, I wouldn't want to put my long, virile Celtic cock in you anyway, you probably have some German ancestry or something more hideous in you.

I guess Native is okay somewhat as long as it is Northern native, southern natives could not keep up with whitey, while northerners inflicted a similar ratio of casualties on the settlers.

They have warrior blood. But niggers - NEVER! NO warrior blood in them. Cowards. They were conquered by a handful of whites.

English.

Anglish.

Anglo.

Angland.

Germany.

this is not Sup Forums related in any way

it is a Sup Forums tier thread
better yet

I admire your fortitude.

Anyways, as for Realize that Napoleon did lose battles. He was foolish enough to invade Russia in the dead set of winter. But that's just for ruining his "Perfect" image if it helps at all.

You need to live in the present. If you set your standards to these men who conquer and rise to aspire above all else, then you will either be lonely for the rest of your life, or you'll have to work to reach that standard yourself.

Napoleon is just a man who is long gone at this point. Set your sites for a man now who inherits your values. They are just about as hard to find these days as women like you, but they are very real.

As for this masturbation thing, don't go on with it once you have a man. It's degenerate, but even I realize that it is something that is very hard to break, at least masturbating to different people. The ultimate loyalty is formed when you no longer masturbate to those who are not your lover. It's so hard to break that even I have trouble with it.

If it's below 2 or 3%, it's fine. If it's 20% or more, stay away. Just look at it like this. The percentage that is African is the percentage your child will be African. It's not accurate, but it helps.

Oh look, another off topic retard.

FUCK OFF.

off topic
take it to /soc/

It is.

I did mention his arrogance. But it wasn't stupidity, it was a god complex.

also percentage / 2 = child percentage. On average, of course genetic recombination is tricky. Chromosomes shuffle.

I'm Welsh, the English are basically the descendents of Germanic invaders, that's why I said "Celtic cock".

Your comment is off topic. Post somewhere else.

>bait
>but it's good bait
Does that guy look African to you? No, he doesn't. It's basically that simple. He doesn't have a single non-Caucasian trait in that picture.

politically themed bait doesnt warrant a thread.

your underage for sure

You are not 100 % Welsh. I guarantee you.

Celts are a bunch of niggers anyways. Even the Irish greats were part English. German blood is best blood.

>Reddit-spacing

Have you had your dna tested? You would probably find you have part nigger in you too. When the ice age happened the ancient Europeans had to migrate back down to Africa/Spain to survive because everywhere else was frozen over. Thats where iberian genes come from.

just like op
i wonder why

Eh, whatever you see fit. Hell, now that I think about it, you've done nothing wrong. Napoleon's minor "African" genes probably won't mean anything when it comes to children anyways, but he's dead.

In fact, post where you found this "African" gene study or whatever.

Yeesh, I've never posted on reddit

I don't even have social media

>French
>white

If you had actually learned anything here you would know that no one is white

You are posting in a b8 thread.

>Celts are a bunch of niggers anyways

You are not 100% Germanic, then. You've probably got some Irish in you given the large Irish diaspora in the United States.

>German blood is best blood

>German barbarians sacked Rome
>snowniggers (Vikings) raped and pillaged all of Europe
>no ancient civilisations
>lived in poverty huts before the influence of civilised white people
>had to be converted to Christianity (civilised religion) by force through the Frenchman Charlemagne
>genocided people in the Baltics
>genocided the Britons who lived in what is now England
>annihilated the Byzantine Empire during the Crusades
>started WWI and WWII (which caused a chain reaction and led to feminism, civil rights, liberalism and SJWs)
>even their most recent right-wing leader, Hitler, supported Muslims
>today, through the EU, they are the leaders of the European invasion by the Muslim immigrants
>Germanic nations are the most supportive of immigration, Celtic, Slavic and Southern European nations are more opposed to it
>the two most cucked nations in Europe, Germany and Sweden, are Germanic

Tell me more about your "best blood". Germanics are the niggers of Europe, there's a reason Celtic nations are all still 95%+ White, it's because we aren't cucked like Germanics are.

We share a lot in common. I have mainly Irish blood, German next, and then "French-Canadian" as the minor gene. "Quebecian" as some would say I guess.

But no, I'm not looking for you.

saged for stacyposting

Napoleon was Italian. If you were truly red pilled you would have never mistaken him for white.

Anglo-Saxons became English over the centuries. So we're just as much Germanic as Celtic. Romano British would be the hardest to find.

Yeah, don't flatter yourself. I'm not asking for nudes. I'm asking for proof. Just time stamp with clothes on for proof.

Then post your fucking face with a time stamp, or else you're just a role playing faggot
>inb4 da 4chanz haxoor will b able 2 identify my face!!!!!!!!!!

Napoleon was a Corsican. Wife and I are moving there cause it's hottest place in France and Im french and she is Euro citizen so we can go.. Based Corsicans BTFO Muslims, need riot police to stop them from vigilante justice. Google: Corsica refugees

Rome, Greece, and Carthrage was civilized way before the Germanic tribes. Best military, etc. Got their asses kicked by Germans. Look at the casualty ratio in every war against Germans vs non Germans/part Celtic Anglos./Slavs/etc.

Italy has had civilization since the Etruscans. Germans have only had it since the Romans introduced it. Who is responsible for 99% of all European and human achievements?

CORSICAN. Just because Italy (ILLEGALLY) occupies Corsica, does not mean same genes.

Lol you had me until George Washington.

That is exactly what will happen. You guys found that Kyle barton guy from his facebook friends list.

OP I'm still waiting for confirmation that you're white.

Should have read your post before throwing a tantrum.

Corsica is French dirt

1/10, saged

Child its past your bedtime

I love Corsicans. Maybe one day i will move there and marry a Corscian man.

As long as you are white, will they accept you?

>Daily reminder that Thomas Jefferson was a direct descendant of Charlemagne and Y-haplogroup Phoenecian.

REEEEEEEEEEEE THOMAS JEFFERSON NOT WHITE, DESU!

Corsica is Corsican. Only Prince Jean Napoleon has rights to Corsica!

He fucked nigger bitches anyways. Fuck him (actually dont).

Being white and being able to speak French would both be good things.

Low-quality bait, probably a leaf

Lucky Canada.

>I am a young white woman who was"rwdpilled" after reading this board and the one on the other chan. You guys have some great evidence and facts to back your shit up.

What kind of leftist subversion bullshit is this? Make more believable scripts reddit.

You made a huge post about you fucking yourself you dumb slut.
Tits or gtfo.

Yah well it wouldnt matter if my wife didn't have Euro citizen from Germany. Id be stuck in this frozen wasteland

stale pasta

DO YOU NOT SEE MY FLAG?

Boipucci or gtfo! I bet you love being cucked by REAL MEN, little faggot wussy.

You're more Germanic than Celtic, the Britons who lived in what is now England were genocided and not integrated into Anglo-Saxon society as some believe, notice the sharp divide running along Offa's Dyke, look at the English language too, there's virtually no Celtic/Welsh influence there at all, I'll admit that the Welsh aren't pure as we've been subject to raiding/settling Gaels and even some Norse, but we're the closest people to the original Britons who are alive today.

I think the Redpill switched on her latent and overdue biological clock.
Weaponized wombs, man....

Post skin, no face

Ya best start believing in bait threads. Yer in one.

THIS IS NOW A PUPPER THREAD

This is an /s4s/ tier shitpost. 7.5/10 famm.

>Look at the casualty ratio in every war against Germans vs non Germans/part Celtic Anglos./Slavs/etc.

The Brits had total air superiority over the Germans at the Battle of Britain, Germany's "colonial empire" was a joke compared to much smaller nations like the Netherlands or Belgium.

>Who is responsible for 99% of all European and human achievements?

Britain and France mostly, despite not being as good as those two, the Germans are still good innovators, but their destructive nature outweighs any good that they have ever done.

fuggg they're so cute
>Tfw will never be a Shiba inu breeder in Australia

Brits are Germanics.

>woman
Bro, don't lie to us. You don't have to try and hide behind some false woman persona. If you're masturbating to guys, you're gay. Try hooking up with a woman. Maybe that'll cure you.

*English are Germanics.

Are you Potatoe or a Scotsman?

Germans are our Brothers. They're the youngest though so they've seen themselves as being mistreated by France and England. By the time they became a nation all the new world colonies had been gobbled up so you can't blame then for that.

Tell us more about your life as a "blue pilled" woman, OP.

Neither, see here: Are you white or pardo?

I don't know, would you call the Irish "brothers" too? Or only Germanics? The Germans have potential, good engineering prowess and some of the best minds come from Germany, but they're always the figure-head of Europe when it comes to war, look at WWI, WWII and now with all these millions of rapefugees they're accepting, it's hard to trust them as a nation, not that they will be a nation for much longer, the way demographics are looking.

>I am a young white woman
Tits with a date stamp or GTFO. You know the rules.

You fucking dipshits fell for this easy bait. I am laughing my ass off. Fuck you. Whatever happened to the old Sup Forums?

Make Sup Forums Great Again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU FUCKERS ARE SO STUPID.

i hope you get your asses raided by Sup Forums.

Best advice

Why the fuck does Trump have such soft features back then and hard ones now? He almost looks a little Jewish tbqh senpai.

Also, I was clearly trolling, you fucking dipshit.