Is Australia the single most cucked country of all time?

I'm beginning to think AusFAILia is more cucked than both Germany, Sweden and America combined.

Just look. Australia dominated by the Abos. Can someone tell me why is this?

The abos are even changing events around now because they offend them and are going to be in power soon.

So my question is very simple pol,
>Is AusFAILIA a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

3aw.com.au/news/veteran-forced-to-fight-for-his-family-after-attack-at-torquay-beach-20160126-gmeql7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They let an ancient caveman ethnicity take control of their country. So I'd say it's the most cucked in the world.

Agreed!

>Australia dominated by the Abos.

leaf tier shitposting

Only second to Canada though.

A fucking leaf.
Sage in all fields.

Whats wrong with Justin?

Hes handsome, 6'2'', gets all the women, skilled at dancing and mma fighting and hes a great PM.

Eff yourself.

>dominating

>living in scattered settlements in the desert

>leaf

>mma fighting
Justin "Glass Jaw" Trudeau

How is it possible for Abbos to be so butt ugly? Seriously, they all just look like cheap leather sofas

Glad the spastic cunt started this thread otherwise I wouldnt have gotten to see this.

1-0.

>t. Someone who's never been to Australia

There's a total 10 Abos in Australia outside of the northern territory, which is a shithole.

>dominated
They're about 0.2% of the population.

Also
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Australia is currently owned by the Chinese and is being leased back to whites.

IF AUSTRALIA IS SO KEKED...

3aw.com.au/news/veteran-forced-to-fight-for-his-family-after-attack-at-torquay-beach-20160126-gmeql7.html

Tell me how one aussie fought off 8 muslims at once and hospitalised 3 so bad they needed pain whistles?

I'm confused, leaf. Are you calling the aboriginals cucked for allowing white men in their country?

>all those cars with no wheels
and by the look of the panels they haven't been there a long time, either.

what happened, did they siphon all the petrol to sniff it and then sell the wheels for scrap when they realized cars need the dreamtime juice to go anywhere?

>1-0
Is it because he didn't die?

Kek! Abos aren't dominating anything in Australia.

Bloody legend hopefully more of the same this Australia Day.

This is such a shit thread but I'll entertain 1 reply.

Fuckwit leftists have started calling abos "First peoples" because of you leaf cucks starting that shitty trend. This is all your fault.