Why are you alone tonight user?

TFW no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=MItMDkc343M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I got my heart ripped out a long time ago.

HAHAHAHAH

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

good thing i'm to smart to need girls

>find a gf
>she is kind of redpilled, her mom is literally nazi tier seeing jew propaganda everywhere
>she stays over for new years eve
>we have not slept together so far
>i get absolutely wasted while she is somewhat sober
>after few minutes of awkward fingerplay and embarassing attempts at intercourse we give up
who /havegfnowbutwonthavesoon/ here

HAHAHA Loser

USA HERE TO STAY! MERICA OR GTFO who's wit me!

pls no bully

>tfw no nazi mother-in-law to have extremely racist conversations with
It's a feel I never I thought I'd have

Are you leaving her because she wouldn't put out?

fuckin leaf

i just want someone to like m so i could find a remote reason not to kill myself and get things done.

Please Kek. Help your brave and humble warriors with love. I would even trade 3-4 happenings for pol tofeel some love.

She won't leave you over that, she probably found it cute. Unless she's a bad person.

i like them bad ;)

>tfw too smart to have a pointless time sink gf

>better what muh anime
i feel you bro

>tfw to smart to be single

>Too smart to get a gf

She's not. And she kept reassuring me that it's okay.

oh well still pretty embarassing tbqh

Not politics stupid faggot go back to /r9k/

You will be alright. Don't lose her user.

Tfw to dumb to gf

looks like we have a optimist in this thread anons

>the republic of unknown telling anyone what to do

My MILF gf sucks me off while I browse Sup Forums, drink whiskey and spit Copenhagen.

ben from raleigh is that you

divorced

too ugly to get gf

pic of milf now

Sick dubbs

Can't show her whole face.
High up in bank car dealership department.
On left

if it is you
it's jacob
i'm not dead i'm just hiding from the social networking jew

also i may have accidentally cleaned you off my steam friends list

she looks haggard

Everything

Swedish women are busy.

cant get a GF becasue i have this weird 8 inch skin colored growth between my legs

ive never showed anyone and I am afraid girls will make fun of it

you dub often?

yah sound gay

>and embarassing attempts at intercourse
what did he mean by this

small penis

100$ in Boston here, most women hate one night stands since the education culture makes them delusional about thier looks adn value generally......will get thai massage tomorrow...

i smoked the big w33d and was happy. my friend on the other hand had a bad trip

then quit worrying

>mfw I am 25 and she is 42
>Makes good money great cook.
>Likes skull fucking, getting choked, slapped around.
>Has $80,000 car
>I get to drive it around
>Feels good man

i'm 24 and never had a girlfriend. Really bad at socializing and I assume i'm pretty ugly. About ready to pay for sex just to get the monkey off my back, but I dont know how to do it.

My wife is sleeping next to me right now, you autistic virgins.

my wife died in March and i haven't found the strength to go grab one by the pussy yet

yeah, that's close

what happened, bro? you can tell us or not, up to you

THIS IS WHY

It not a big deal man. Just societal pressure. After you fuck for the first time you're just like wtf, thats it. Just make money.

Because I had a great party last night and I'm working tomorrow.

girls don't like crazy guys

You had some shit sex.

Why be in a relationship, millennial women don't care about having families, bonding. Just sex, which there is nothing wrong about that. It's just almost every "relationship" is now only revolving around sex, to the point were modern relationships exist only to pleasure one another sexually. Which to me is no different to a casual fwb or fuckbuddy, which I already have done and left me empty inside. And due to this attitude im also supporting the white genocide, can't win.

she was on hospice for about a year. i knew it was coming, but after so may years it was hard to let go. i was holding her hand when she took her last breath.

My wifes afsleep and I'm too hungry to fall afsleep.

Just because there is a goalie doesn't mean you can't score leaf.

you can't get discouraged so easily. Many, if not most pretty girls will say they have a bf regardless if they do or not, just to seem valuable and to see if it fazes you. The correct response is "cool" or "I understand" if a girl brings up a bf

dont

get on lebbit make some friends and then go on holidays to meet people and hang out

South America, Korea... Vietnam

You'll get laid

since my dad died i haven't had any desire to talk to women. he was my only friend.

Holy fuck. I'm sorry to hear that user.

>not asking straight up if shes single
ROOKIE
O
O
K
I
E

right here with ya lad

youtube.com/watch?v=MItMDkc343M

I've never had a gf before and I'm a few years shy of wizard status.

Wait... If you're white then why are you supporting white genocide?

same here bro. but i also have no friends anymore

>Tfw I've done nothing but disappoint my dad and he drinks and we have this unbreakable wall between us

On winter break from college. My GF lives on the other side of the state.

i know a lot of the fags here are just bs'ing, but when you find your soul-mate, thats it. to me she looked exactly as she did the day we married. i never cheated on her, didn't need to, we had arguments but no fights.

people ITT rn

It's an existential crisis i'm experiencing. Where deep down I want to have kids, but the direction of modern relationships is just wrong and not something that you want kids raised in (I feel). And I will not be some nig tier father that knocks up chicks and lets the state raise them.

fuck off

Just want you to know I highly respect your values, ausbro

>no one can cheat on me, but i can cheat on others! it's fair!

I never got this meme.

>be 18
>get gf
>two months in i found out she's cheating

I start college soon though so i'm just getting started

we're all gonna make it brahs

the vast majority of men, and most women deep down want to have kids and start a family one day, regardless of what they say. We are just more aware of how much of a raw deal it is in the current year

you would be more of a fuckup if you truly never wanted to have kids

you won't i'm sleeping with your girl. and ill swoop your next bitch too player

autism

That's why I don't get serious. Maybe I will if I find the right one. The one I have now is not really even my gf. It's casual. She has been married and has a kid. Does not want to married again. Has a serious appetite for dick. Not lots of dicks just one that she can rely on.
I don't want to get married yet either.

How did you get her? You fit?

My gf is with her parents in another country right now. (not a vacation her chinese mom just had surgery and she would have to commit suduko just to leave her)

Im enjoying the silence but I do miss her she comes back really soon anyways

To be honest I don't think the majority of America wants to marry now. I hope things change in the next decade. I don't want to be a husband without any kids.

If I have hapas we are going to do gene therapy in china to make sure my kids are daughters

no elliot rodgers for me

Fuck no. But I do construction work and say fit from that. Mainly what worked for me is my attitude/game. There are older women who like younger alphas.
She was my old roomates mom's best friend. Met her at a party.
Before her I pulled a few MILFs from POF.
Once you go MILF you never go back.

Protip: I started taking super male vitality.
I already had good stamina but now I can do some serious fucking. Once they get fucked like that they will always come back for more.