Religion

I'm an Atheist Jew looking to convert to a new religion. My parents are Jewish but we are non practicing. I live in a homogeneous suburb in New York City

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Salvation-Jews-Roy-H-Schoeman/dp/089870975X
salvationisfromthejews.com/frompreface.html
amazon.com/Honey-Rock-Sixteen-Sweetness-Christ/dp/1586171151/ref=pd_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=45TZM5XCK0TQP0DJ4KPB
amazon.com/Once-Jew-Arthur-Klyber/dp/B000NZMGYK
amazon.com/Choosing-God-Chosen-Conversations-Jean-Marie/dp/0898702305/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483331866&sr=1-8&keywords=lustiger
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam

Catholicism and marry an Italian

Maradonian church my friend

Don't fall for the religious jew. Esotericism and rationalism are the true pathways to enlightenment

this

I hate soccer more of a basketball fan

There's something about the Mormons that seems to be helping them produce ideal families

Heaven's Gate

Jehovah's Witness. It's extremely redpilled and non-degenerate.

Then be like me, be agnostic

Don't worry. Your kind is meant to rot in hell.

I was in the same position until recently. I came to the position of Jefferson, that organized religion is a shame but god is necessary for objective morality thus was a feist as am I. Anything else is foolhardy

JW is the deepest form of christcuck faggotry there is.

My ex wife grew up JW. Theyre entire family is fucked up because of it.

Jesus is the consummation of the Torah (aka the old testament). All of it gives testimony to him. With study you'll see that the new testament has to be true because ALL of the books of the old testament points to him. There is no way it could be coincidental. Read the Gospel and be saved..

John 3:9-21 - Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be? Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things? And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 11:25-26 - Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Try psychedelics responsibly. Until you have (unless you're one of the few innately at that level), your journey has barely started.

>that feeling of being a small holographic entity intertwined within an infinitely larger one

You can always invent your own religion. There are plenty of start up kits on the internet.

If you don't believe in the jewish religion but you're still calling yourself a jew then you're just an ethnic jew, and you can't convert away from that anymore than your greasball guido neighbors can convert away from being italian.

Fucking deal with it

Pray to the God who may or may not exist to reveal himself to you. If you dare (and I hope you do), promise to be faithful if he does reveal himself.

>It has been a constant teaching of Judaism from the days of Abraham onwards that the salvation of all mankind is to come from the Jews. That is the primary sense in which the Jews are "the Chosen People". And Christians, or at least Christians who believe in the accuracy of the New Testament, have no choice but to believe that "salvation is from the Jews", since those are the very words which Jesus spoke to the Samaritan woman at the well (John 4:22). This book is an attempt to examine the meaning of those words, from a Jewish perspective within the Catholic faith.

>As a Jew who has entered the Catholic Church, I might be accused by some of being singularly unqualified to speak for Judaism -- that I am the worst of all possible Jews, an apostate, a traitor, a turncoat, a Jew who has "switched allegiances" and become Catholic. Yet on the contrary, I would claim that a Jew who has become Catholic is the best person to explore the true meaning of Judaism. To understand salvation history one must be a Christian, since the Incarnation, death and Resurrection of Christ are at the center of salvation history, and the fullness of the relevant doctrine is contained in the teaching of the Catholic Church.

- from Roy Schoeman, "Salvation is from the Jews"

amazon.com/Salvation-Jews-Roy-H-Schoeman/dp/089870975X

salvationisfromthejews.com/frompreface.html

See also Schoeman's book "Honey from the Rock: Sixteen Jews find the Sweetness of Christ"
amazon.com/Honey-Rock-Sixteen-Sweetness-Christ/dp/1586171151/ref=pd_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=45TZM5XCK0TQP0DJ4KPB

See also Fr. Arthur Klyber (a Jewish convert), "Once a Jew" (an older book of Jewish conversion stories)
amazon.com/Once-Jew-Arthur-Klyber/dp/B000NZMGYK

Methodist is bestodist

And this is a fascinating book:

_Choosing God, Chosen by God: Conversations with Jean-Marie Lustiger_

Lustiger was a French Jew who converted to Catholicism circa WWII and eventually became the Archbishop of Paris. The book is a series of in-depth interviews of the Cardinal by two very sharp, secular French journalists.

amazon.com/Choosing-God-Chosen-Conversations-Jean-Marie/dp/0898702305/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1483331866&sr=1-8&keywords=lustiger

fpbp

That all depends, what's your opinion of gentiles, specifically the white kind?

Ill second this post! Btw dont fall for catholicism or becuz it doesnt mesh with the scriptures (losing salvation for not attending church, priests shouldnt marry, etc)

Catholic, best boy religion, lots of tendies and good boy points

post proof. or is this bait?????? the question is simple . Are you a good personne or a bad one?

Unitarian Universalist

Hello sir. Can I interest you in Cthulhuism? Once our subspace portal in Antarctica has been re-opened Lord Chthulu will follow Prince Kek back into the mortal sphere and unleash 1000 years of Chaos. We get a breddy good 1000 years before the return of Christ, my good sir.

Convert to lampshade.

Deism

Occult

Become an honorary aryan like Erza Pound or those Russian neo nazi jews in Israel.

if you're not mormon, you're not tryin

easily the most Sup Forums approved religion