If whites are the master race, how come blacks are so much better at music?

If whites are the master race, how come blacks are so much better at music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPcR5RVXHMg
youtube.com/watch?v=Aud86OSqQ1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
atlasobscura.com/articles/mozart-has-sold-more-cds-in-2016-than-beyonce
youtube.com/watch?v=cJrpz0-hSbw
youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo
youtube.com/watch?v=ESvYRR1Fyug
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yjhpp22ygs
youtube.com/watch?v=cVyXe5lFKpc&t=1322s
historytools.davidjvoelker.com/sources/Jefferson-Race.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s
youtube.com/watch?v=7sMLUg7VdXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o
youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>who is Elgar

Please give many detailed examples

You could say the same about any form of media but you would be wrong because the majority of the praise is from the same people committed to bringing about white genocide. They basically get a handicap because they're not white. Go look at Pitchfork's AOTY list for this year for instance. It's just propping up black musicians for the sake of it regardless of the actual quality.

if you can retarded blubbering into a mic "music" then yes they are better.
But name me a black classical composer that has stood the trial of time.

Depends on what kind of music you like. I enjoy country music and I guess what you could classify as alternative rock
Not too many niggers in there

Let me guess- Beethoven and Bach were actually black, right?

>Rap
>Music

Why are you bringing more shame to us man?

>"Nowadays what isn't worth saying is sung"
t. Voltaire

youtube.com/watch?v=lPcR5RVXHMg

youtube.com/watch?v=Aud86OSqQ1w

Name ONE current white artist who makes music as good as this
You fucking can't, all white music is buttrock and shitty country.

The aristocrats are proof that whitey are the masters of music, marco minneman and guthrie govan are god tier

I even like rap but childish gambino is fucking atrocious

he's a white woman in a black man's body

Enimem hasn't releases a decent album since 2000

They aren't, good job getting fooled by the Jew

He's doing soul music now and it's great, listen

>Childish Gambino
>Good

Candyrat has tons of examples of why you have shit taste for shit "artists".

According to whom?

Easy answer. While they were slave niggers they sang. Bout the only way to deal with existence. They sang and sang and when they got into the church they continued to sing about being niggers. If we put em back in chains they'd get even better. So generations of singing and there ya go you fucking idiot

Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung.

Source: "Nowadays what isn't worth saying is sung" (Aujourd'hui ce qui ne vaut pas la peine d'être dit, on le chante) — Pierre de Beaumarchais, Le Barbier de Séville (1775), act I, scene II.

Mis-Attributed, my bad, but the point still is valid.

>To the window
>To the walls
>T'ill the sweat drips down my balls
>Oh skeet skeet skeet mother fucker
>Oh skeet skeet goddamn
t. Lil' John
Truly music geniuses

>How low can you go?
>How low can you go?
>How low can you go?
>How low can you go?
>How low can you go?
>She can go lower ever than I thought she could, face down, ass up, the little booty jigglin' right out the skirt
t. Ludacris
Again, truly a master-piece

No one will remember their music in a year or two.

All these white bands from the 60s-2000s are still heard everywhere, from ads to movies to TV.

For how much California Love is praised, you never hear it, not even from Hollywood. Same with any other rap from the so-called Golden Era.

WE

Mozart was probably the best musician of all time

Yup. Whites so mad that niggers make better music. Get over it fkin cunts.

Come on now.

10/10
Would like to hear it more in elevators across the country. No so much on radio.

that shit is fucking trash bro

Maybe they are better for your jungle taste of music.
But still most of the talented componists known for centuries were european.

Abraham Lincoln was black too, which is why he freed the slaves

He's not bad, but nothing legendary.
Also music is subjective you fucking faggot

dyel

If anything why didn't you post Tosin.

If Black's are so good at music why haven't I listened to the radio in over a decade?

Because they need 1 singer, 5 song writers, 6 producers, 10 niggas hyping the track and a bunch of weed to produce music that is slightly as audible as one white person does with a single guitar.

>become king of pop music
>be white
lel

>people unironically believe this

I agree with you but Childish Gambino is fucking awful.

Jews want niggers to be famous, which is why we it's so popular.

If blacks are so good at music, why don't they sing a stable family into their life?

btw guys hitler was actually black
so many great people were black

So a black man is the best musician of all time?

Thanks for letting us know you inferior inbred hick

Fsggot dtole my get in another thread

good trolling Sup Forums Troy

Musicality is an r-selected trait, and Blacks are r-selected. They were innovators of music in the past but now it's complete shit. Except for the black guy in Animals as Leaders, which isn't nigger rap.

Cognitive Dissonance. Most of us just pretend its good so black people feel like they have some value to society.

they aren't
they have their music written for them and revisionists rewriting music history, ignoring white artists

a nigger in music is basically an idea guy given people to do the work for them

fucking wasted nigger

It's true though. None compare to blacks in this day and age. Frank Ocean is the best artist out right now and nobody will come close to him for an other decade. He's also a gay nigger. This is why I want to let them live and kill all Jews/Muslims. Blacks make for good music.

Checked

>What is mmlp2
You have to be deaf to not appreciate at least half of that album
And considering the vast majority of rap albums generally only have 5-6 songs that deserve to be on an album it's at least decent.

At least it's not a leaf.

>tfw rapping is niggers appropriating european culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

wasted. but I'll bite.
atlasobscura.com/articles/mozart-has-sold-more-cds-in-2016-than-beyonce

C'mon OP, it took a long as time for gambino to start making decent music. His early stuff is all complete trash until camp/royalty. Because the internet is OK, nothing crazy. Awaken my love is honestly good but that's only because he took a turn and did a style study of funk. Even then, the album weak points are terrible, California is absolute trash. All the songs are either too long or too short.

That was worse than cancer m8.

I disagree

youtube.com/watch?v=cJrpz0-hSbw

Checked.

>sales = quality

no one with taste likes hipster hip hop like glover and cudi, even black people only like pursuit

Thanks for sharing your OPINION, OP. Unfortunately, it is just that and is not based in fact. I personally prefer listening to Rap, but am not dumb enough to say my preferences are better or worse than anyone else's. Also, Rap will not stand the test of time like Mozart/Beethoven/Bach. Name a black artist from 400 years ago that still has the popularity of those guys.

>hip hop, jazz, r&b (((music)))
>better than classical European music
kys

>If whites are the master race, how come blacks are so much better at music?

Good question, OP.

I know he was black, I was giving an example for that user that asked for examples of good black musicians

Eugene Robinson ripoff

yeah nigga we got all da best fire

youtube.com/watch?v=byNlqUFddeo

check ouyt dis shit nigga this nigga shit is real nigga fur real

WUZ

>OMG BLACKS ARE BETTER AT MUSIC.
They can shake their assessment better than anyone else, cool. So what have they contributed to actually creating a functional society?

*Asses

Exactly this

Also not true whites are better at rap

youtube.com/watch?v=ESvYRR1Fyug

even white artists make better nigger music
youtube.com/watch?v=4Yjhpp22ygs

youtube.com/watch?v=cVyXe5lFKpc&t=1322s

Most of them indeed have been confined to tillage, to their own homes, and their own society: yet many have been so situated, that they might have availed themselves of the conversation of their masters; many have been brought up to the handicraft arts, and from that circumstance have always been associated with the whites. Some have been liberally educated, and all have lived in countries where the arts and sciences are cultivated to a considerable degree, and have had before their eyes samples of the best works from abroad. The Indians, with no advantages of this kind, will often carve figures on their pipes not destitute of design and merit. They will crayon out an animal, a plant, or a country, so as to prove the existence of a germ in their minds which only wants cultivation. They astonish you with strokes of the most sublime oratory; such as prove their reason and sentiment strong, their imagination glowing and elevated.

But never yet could I find that a black had uttered a thought above the level of plain narration; never see even an elementary trait of painting or sculpture. In music they are more generally gifted than the whites with accurate ears for tune and time . . . . Whether they will be equal to the composition of a more extensive run of melody, or of complicated harmony, is yet to be proved. Misery is often the parent of the most affecting touches in poetry. —Among the blacks is misery enough, God
knows, but no poetry.

-thomas jefferson
historytools.davidjvoelker.com/sources/Jefferson-Race.pdf

ecks dee

Is this what counts as singing now?

WHITES ARE FUCKING BETTER AT RAP

>mfw people on Sup Forums unironically listen to le effeminate weak soulful depressed damaged goods black man

He's a shit-tier rapper, a genuinely terrible songwriter, and an even worse vocalist.

You'd have to be under the age of 17 to find his music interesting. All he does in whinge about how hard his life is.

And Community sucked.

Here's some real music
youtube.com/watch?v=7sMLUg7VdXo

Jewish producers love black people for some reason.
Jews are the only reason why blacks are big in pop culture.

I guess you don't know very much about music.

Actually believing nigger apes yelling random shit into a microphone is good music

Who is that?

This is way better
youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o

The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

>the only thing black people have is subjective tastes of illiterates

youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0

WHITES CAN MAKE NIGGER TUNES BETTER BY SIMPLY BEING INVOLVED.

nice b8 m8

really thought this was bait before i saw ops country flag, good music is based on opinion. There's no need for arguing which is "better" so therefore there's no need for this thread.
/thread

This is fucking shit, and I'm totally a rock listener

You can't /thread your own post, Donald.

>Ungo looks at the incredibly malnourished teenager new to the rebellion battalion
>"You're new name is Bunganotunalocano" Now, Bung, you must wear this white dress
>"b-but.."
>"Bung, wear the dress or you fail the warrior test, and we stone you. Don't worry, it isn't gay."
>Bung puts the dress on, nervously as Ungo watches, intensely,
>sweat pouring down his forehead and into his eyes
>welcome to the Rebellion, Bung. Now suck my dick, to fully become a memeber of the battalion
>'wut"
>Ungo puts a gun to Bung's head
>"Bung, suck. my. dick. or you die"
>crying, Bung drops to his knees, tears running down his face and into his white dress
>"DOn't worry, Bung. This isn't gay. Just wait till we get home, the gurlz, they are way way good."
Ever since I watched Beast of No Nation, I can't take Africa serious anymore.

Are burgers not taught the difference between subjective and objective or do they just like forming sentences that make them come off as uneducated retards?

BTW I dont have anything against Brazilian people i just know that some people from Brazil are black so im assuming OP is black and truly believes in his opinion

Until blacks make a music more complex than Bach or Mozart, your theory is wrong. Blacks make popular music, yes, but that's only because the masses have been told by Jewish elites that they should be listening to jungle beats.
I sometimes listen to rap music.

whatever faggots

stupid ass niggers. muhdik yo!

Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Schubert, Wagner, Strauss, Vivaldi, Brahms say hi.

I don't understand why someone in his position wouldn't roid.

Wise words