The democrats have already began to impeach Trump

"Citing that the president elect is unfit to be president, democrats announced they have begun the impeachment process on Trump. This is unprecedented as he has yet to even take office."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iYhAM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xg4Uq1W4L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>republican majority
>impeaching trump

non story

This is great, because it devalues ANY future suggestion of impeachment when everyone can point and say "They've been trying to impeach him since before took office!"

Lol these

archive.is/iYhAM

OP is a faggot

Wait... There are actually Dems that would rather have Pence than Trump?

>impeach Trump
>get Pence instead

Looks like those Dems are knockin' for a shockin'.

Donald Trump is wildly unfit to be president, and he will demonstrate that in ways that break the law and violate the Constitution. Since the election, there have been three wishful efforts to keep Trump from the presidency: a recount doomed by a lack of evidence; a futile campaign to flip Trump electors; and an even more improbable drive to get the Supreme Court to annul the 2016 election.

Say it with me:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is exactly why they won't impeach him. Pence is Trump's insurance policy.

Dems spreading fake news yet again.
How long before this huffpo kike starts a donation campaign to get the """"paperwork"""" done?

Trump Senate supermajority in 2018, GET YOUR ASS LUBE NOW WHILE IT'S IN STOCK.

Libtards feigning fear that Trump will violate the Constitution is absolutely hilarious.

Thank you straya. I'm glad at least one cunt here is on Sup Forums's level and knows how to post archives.

lol fake kike news

There is only one constitutional way to remove a president, and that is via impeachment.

What’s needed is a citizens’ impeachment inquiry, to begin on Trump’s first day in office.

The inquiry should keep a running dossier, and forward updates at least weekly to the House Judiciary Committee. There will be no lack of evidence

There's so many blue seats up for grabs. It's a midterm year which means the niggers won't vote too.

Say it with me

NO

REFUNDS

I disliked this book all the way through, but then it had a great last sentence.

Now I don't know what to think.

Anyone care to argue one way or the other?

>we have tried three times with no evidence but are willing to try the same thing a fourth time!

Thanks for the archive cunt

>tfw you realize that the Republicans only need to take one more state legislature to be able to convene a Constitutional Convention under Article V

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xg4Uq1W4L8

Whoa slow down. A supermajority means that absolute faggot Paul Ryan can implement the RINO/GOPe agenda without any potential for Trump to veto their absolute retardation.

A simple majority is just fine.

I knew the left would be sore losers, but Jesus fucking Christ lol. It's been over a month. Just let it go. It's just sad now.

Better strap yourself in, it's gonna last for four years at least.

>huffpo

Fake and gay. President can't be impeached for anything short of criminal action. Sage

soon brothers, soon

This. Its really getting nauseating. I cringe everytime i hear li cunts call themselves "The Resistance"

what they need to do is change things so that the electoral college is divided up by congressional districts

dems will never win again

his dalliance with Vladimir Putin, Trump’s actions are skirting treason. John Shattuck, former Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and former Washington legal director of the ACLU has pointed to the constitutional definition of treason: a crime committed by a person “owing allegiance to the United States who... adheres to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort.” By undermining further investigation or sanctions against the Russian manipulation of the 2016 election, Trump as president would be giving aid and comfort to Russian interference with American democracy

If they don't immediately the very second it's confirmed pass an amendment declaring that life begins at conception I swear to the Lord on High I will lose my shit.

huffpost is basically satire at this point

>his dalliance with Vladimir Putin, Trump’s actions are skirting treason.
>dalliance
Nope.

>Trump as president would be giving aid and comfort to Russian interference with American democracy
Can I borrow your time machine?

Do Democrats realize that this is gonna happen if Trump gets killed or impeached?

Robert (((Kuttner)))
Sup Forums is right again.

Not everyone on the right is a christfag. Some of us like abortion. It's mostly niggers doing it anyway.

Hey retard: that only applies when there's a declaration of war.

You sicken me.

What a waste of time. KYS

Yeah, their 44 seats in the House and 16 in the Senate makes this a slam dunk.

This is a non story. But I do find it amusing when the MSM goes on and on about "fake news" but always forgets to mention Huffpost. They're one spot ahead of CNN at #3 as most read crap online.

OK. Good luck with that.

fake news. he's never held an office, how could he commit a high crime while in office?

Or is this another episode of "democrat party can't into constitution"?

lets send all those who are impeachy to guantanemo :)

Are you sure? I know Republicans win more counties, but I don't know if they win more congressional districts.

Also, the single biggest hit Trump can do to the dems so they will lose forever is packing the courts with constitutionalist judges and making the voucher systems open to any schools (including buying school supplies for homeschooling, and perhaps open it to other non-school activities like music school or Tennis academies) and construct it in such a way the dems would need to suicide themselves to remove. Additionally, figure out a way to cut off the gravy train for universities. Once their indoctrination centers die out, the libs can't continue to reproduce because they don't have children, conservatives do.

But obama closed gitm-

oh wait

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>impeach
>hasnt taken office
>huffpo
The only legitimate news article I've seen recently was the "Fake News" one, but they're clearly talking about the wrong media sites.

Repeal the federal income tax amendment.

>the president elect is unfit to be president

Please, cite specific examples. It takes a lot to impeach a President. Bill lied under oath and still wasn't impeached. Trump has yet to do anything worthy of impeachment.

Trump is stupidly making it easy as fuck to impeach himself since he wont ditch his overseas assets

Do you guys think they would try to repeal the 14th amendment to prevent more anchor babies?

Basically they are saying that him having a business is a conflict of interest and he could take money from foreigners and do shit for them. The way it's worded in tho, basically Trump can't accept money, gifts or positions from other countries. The libtards are twisting the constitution and the wording around so that people think just because some chinks stay in one of his hotels or has a party there he's on the take.

Big Fucking deal if he puts it in a blind trust. If he is dirty, he'd just have to collect the cash after 8 years when he's not in office.

The left is grasping hard...

Huffpo is tabloid tier, libtard click bait.

Except Presidents are explicitly excluded from conflict of interest laws.

I just donated $300 dollars to Jill Stein to impeach Trump.
Who's with me?

I fucking hope Trump goes full fash and people start disappearing

I'm going to donate $1000 every 2 minutes on the dot for the next week

Atleast one parent should be a citizen either through immigration or natural born.. That would curb it.

Just cause you shit out a kid in a border town after sneaking over here doesn't mean you and the whole family should get to stay.

It's a immigration fast lane. 9 mths vs years waiting..

>I'm her

My name is Schlomo Scheckelstein and I'm with you.

Who th fuck make this gifs? LOL

I donated 5000 shekels. Get on my level.

>muffpost

That's good. nice one bong.

The original intent of the 14th ammendment was that the children of foreigners would not be citizens. It was supposed to be for the children of slaves and Indians.
Supreme Court changed it to mean what it is today.
I remember ann coulter ranting about it.

That's only towards domestic stuff.

>The libtards are twisting the constitution and the wording around so that people think just because some chinks stay in one of his hotels or has a party there he's on the take.

Nah it goes deeper than that. He's already admitted to bitching at Nigel about the dumb windmills he wants to not be put up at his resort in Scotland. Pushing some building permits through in some south american country. Ivanka getting some deal with the nips. And the Turkroaches trying to leverage him to extradite some roach clerk in the US over some building in Turkey.

He's opening himself up for this shit.

>unironically wanting the fucking idiots running this place to convene a constitutional convention

God damn, user-- you think shit is bad now....

Did you know that abortion kills over 1 million blacks per year in America?

Democrats need to go back to 5th grade civics education and learn what the constitutional qualifications are for being president before saying such ignorant things.

Over 35 years of age? Check!

Natural born citizen of US? Check!

Therefore Dems have no argument here? Check!

The only

I can tell this is probably your first election if you think this is unprecedented. Even in Australia where both major parties are cucked they still manage to scrape together a few hundred thousand people on either side screaming bloody murder every time the federal election rolls around. You're irrelevant now, and you'll be irrelevant 8 years from now when Trump gives his departing speech

I would actually laugh so hard if Trump gets impeached.

I mean, the most armed, most patriotic Americans voted for what they think is their last hope and the fucking democrats want to take him away from them ? Fucking kek'd.
Let 'em inpeach Trump and see if their tears can stop lead from entering their empty, rotten skull.

Hillary Clinton literally selling personal favors to foreign powers certainly wouldn't fall into that field right? RIGHT?

even from here, I believe that to be aiding an enemy requires their to be a formal declaration of 'enemy' status i.e. a war - otherwise Obumma giving all that cash to the Iranians, or Hillary giving the uranium to the same evil russians, would be the same case of aiding an enemy.

>ivanka's deal with the nips
Are we talking slants or tiddies because I'm interested either way

Get ready for President Mike "Homo Ambassadors on Full Capacitors" Pence

slanty tits

That's what happens when you have kids I guess

I am seeing these faggots on facebook and other social media putting fingers in the air saying they are "the Resistance against Trump"

FFS the cringe is killing me.

Any of them look easy to flip? This is something worth making steam about.

BERNIE/STEIN/CLINTON CAN STILL WIN

DONATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>"Citing that the president elect is unfit to be president, democrats announced they have begun the impeachment process on Trump. This is unprecedented as he has yet to even take office."

Sounds like fake news to me, very suspicious

Although I'm not going to want such news banned, like a tyrannical democrat.Let the free market of ideas decide what news is right.

>gasses internally

all roads lead to their political demise

I always love watching liberals try to accuse him of Treason.

>HE SAID NICE THINGS ABOUT MR PUTIN

Are we at war with Russia? Is Russia our enemy? The legal definition of an enemy is a nation which we are at war with. We haven't been legally 'at war' since 1945 and we have only been at war with Russia for a very brief period following the first world war, and that issue was with the USSR, not the modern state of Russia.

There is no way that saying nice things about Vladimir Putin would be construed as treason by any respectable judge or court of law.

prageru is the best fucking videos

fuking love that shit

WV...all midwest states....its going to be a blood bath lol.

more fake news

The only other thing decided by congressional districts is representatives, and republicans have a good majority in the house

If they were smart they wouldn't be democrats

It depends if they can make the argument to the GOP that Pence would be a more dependable president for both the DNC, Wall-street and the GOP.
If they can do that, then Trump will probably get impeached since he's pretty unpredictable

I think they are honestly. I know most libs I know would rather take Pence and have someone who is somewhat dependable and stable over Trump who they see as genuinely unstable mentally.

Remember, no one else believes in 4D chess.

>Reading huff po unironically
Top kek