Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5LeYDW2LsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When people rejected the UK Referendum and Trump vote

when rome fell

youtube.com/watch?v=T5LeYDW2LsM

Rome was a republic!
America is a republic!
Sparta was a democracy But you had to be a man and only a death in battle would get you a dignified burial.

Be careful what you bitches wish for.

The "democracy" we have now is a thinly veiled meritocracy anyways, where policy is determined by the elite and then the masses get to "choose" post-hoc the direction our policies will take. Human nature makes fascism and dictatorships all the more reasonable; all simply because most people trust a known evil over an unknown entity. This becomes especially true in times of crisis or conflict. If anything the decline in support for democracy may just be an indicator that the world economy is starting to flounder again, unfortunately (or perhaps engineered to be so?) coinciding with a great deal of social unrest across the world.

I voted for brexit and trump last year, jose. How does this make you feel?

>as a democracy expert
>democracy expert

OK, I just gotta call bullshit right there.

>I have no fucking clue

On this point, I'm in complete agreement.

>Rome was a republic!
Degenerate luigis

>America is a republic!
degenerate obese retards

>Sparta was a democracy
Actual real human beings.

Democracy was kill when Andrew Jackson gave voting franchise to the uneducated masses.
We've been a Corporate Oligarchy masquerading as a Democratic Republic masquerading as a Democracy for generations.
The word "democracy" is just thrown around to make people feel like they aren't merely economic units.

>Degenerate luigis
Rome was 10x better than you are now. Get that? A civilization that is 1000 years in the past is better than you. We are better than you too. Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

What does it even fucking mean to be a democracy expert

>Degenerate luigis
Fucking kek
>Sparta was a democracy
>Actual real human beings.
Bring it back!

kek

Fuck democracy.

democracy (((expert)))

>import mudshits who only know dictators and other authoritarians
>wonder why people are generally less favorable toward democracy

If he really was a "democracy expert", he'd know that neither of those countries have real democracy.

>mudshits
>people

Chose one.

>trusting (((polls)))

did you just miss the election and brexit?

Muslims don't want democracry they want islamic theocracy, do it makes sense the poll is trending downwards as more immigrant come over..
And they are using low birthrates vs high birthrates and immigration to destroy democracies.

Meanwhile it becomes apparent China is rushing ahead with ruthless efficiency while India is not impressive with their democracy.

It's easy for even me to see Democracy's weaknesses is being taken advantage on by the muslims, so I understand anyone who votes that way.

Democracy doesn't work when anti-Globalists win

a democracy expert my sides

we've seen the neocons use muh democracy as justification for all manner of shady coups

Isn't this the nigga that paid off the debt and told the banks to fuck off? Don't blame him for reviving the central bank. He didn't get rid of the gold standard. Capitalism won't work without a real currency. Now people are bitching for 15 dollar minimum wage.

In taco bell reading this thread

Lucky eat 2000 calories for me

Good man! And thanks

For you I shall