Hey pol you should envy my country's cultural enrichment. being white is a disease

hey pol you should envy my country's cultural enrichment. being white is a disease

Other urls found in this thread:

es.metapedia.org/wiki/Argentinos_blancos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you killed all females and now you use men with piercings as women.
Did I get it right?

no we just upgraded them

DID DO IT RITE REDDIT?

so everyone was turned into mexicans

>implying argentina has undergone any radical demographic change since then

argentina is a whitish country that went to shit on its own volition

But your first pic has an Uruguayan.

nah he was french

Just a reminder that all of these people identify themselves as "white" on census's in Argentina because they think they Spanish/Italian.

look like mexicans to me

Nah m8 they are here since 12 yrs ago and before then still classified argentina in the census as 97 percent white.
Sorry senpai

argentina is 30% white at most

Source my man

they dont have google in argentina?

Yes
es.metapedia.org/wiki/Argentinos_blancos

walk on any street (in a non-rich neighborhood) and be honest to urself

Where does the "Argentina is not white" meme come from. It's absurd how much it's passed around.

por que siguen hablando en inglés si es evidente que estan hablando solo sudacas como nosotros y al mundo anglo no le importa lo que pase en el jardín?

M80 compare a video of a street in sweden or any city of usa with buenos aires and be honest to yourself

we are so lazy

>Metameme

The spanish page is run by Walter Romero, an argie.

Para que sepan que nosotros sí somos capaces de hablar dos idiomas.

como sabes? sos parte del mundo anglo?

fuck. I actually though argentina was actually white

> Sos

Maraco

What actually caused this?

There are 41 million Argentinians , out of those 41 million 5 million are Inmigrants an out of those 5 million inmmirgants the largest foreign European group of people are Italians by 1.2million and europeans by 800,000.
Theese are about 2,000,000 out of those five million are White

That leaves us with only 3,000,000 non- white legal and illegal inmigrants.
And out of those 700,000 are Bolivians and 2Million are Paraguayans. Along with their decendants. And 300,000 ect.

But in Argentina there are 2,000,000 Indigenous Argentinians.

So there you Have it : If you do the math 90% of Argentinians are white.

Cristina Kirchner AKA south american hillary clinton

LOLOL argentina is at most 30-40% white get over it

Most people don't care as much as you fags do. US has no basis to criticize any country census, you fags have Hispanic as a race in a tick box, it's retarded. The casta system left a clear idea on how to classify everyone.

We understand you argentina

Commie disease.

immigration and higher fertility rates from non-europeans. same thing thats going on in the us only project it 60 years into the future

What's up with retarded piercings.

M80 yo know what 60% is? Thats USA level. Argentina is very VERY far from that

get over it argentina is a brown country

>African
>Native American
>Iberian Pen... British?

What the fuck are you?

how is the situation in Venezuela?
always wanted to talk with someone that actually lived there.

and those are on the whiter side here

Everything was better in the early to mid 1900s

Whatever flow your boat mate. I stick with facts

typical flaites/wachiturros from the 2011-2013
>stupid piercings
>speak like monkeys
> act like monkeys

At least there are some good chilean flaites

Shitty. I'm planning to move this year, this month if possible, just missing the moni.

ggngnnnnnnn

How do you look like? I want to imagine how my results would be.

Salty britcucks I think

Argentina has always been shit. Now post more rochas.

Maybe some chilean was...
I remember seeing argentina is white in a chilean foru like 8 years ago...

is that some kind of gay gang?

Wachiturros... they are like the chavs from Chile/Argentina

They are mad that they nearly lost in the Falklands war lol

Le born in le wrong generation

Latinamerican banter meets argentinians calling themselves white.

rochas

They always throw us shit because we help England in the falklands, ask any Argentinian what thinks about Chile and what he says first is:

-traitors

god damn, so many newfags

mexicans started it in 2006 when he knocked out of the WC

TRAIDORES, CHILENOS DE M-

(it's pretty a much a meme honestly, i've seen people who don't hate chile at all say it, it's funny because we have no enemies, and everybody needs one)

thats what native south americans look like

looks like you only have one girl to lurk on your normiebook, user

you are lucky, chile have a lot of enemies around lol

where to ?
can you leave the country ?

until they meet a chilean in real life and becomes friends.

at least that's what happens here in buenos aires.
mendoza is diferent tho.

>image from tumblr

dumb phoneposter

UNA

Chile. Yeah plane tickets are just super expensive for everyone, you have to pay them in dollars which not everyone has access to.

i know, 2 years ago I went to bariloche and really surprised me how well they treated us, theyasked us if we were Chileans for the accent and all good vibes. iven my friend best friend from my childhood was an argentinian lol

VELA

i thought it was because of the 2008 world cup and pic related meme

What part of chile my venezuelan friend?

>2008 world cup
not such thing

2008 world cup lol. you mean the euro?

Santiago I got a job offer there I did all the interviews and shit but still waiting for the YES. Programming.

why Chile? a few months ago i met a guy who also came from Venezuela (to Chile) even though his parents are billionares (according to him) and he fucking hates his country and immigrants

why is south america so weird

es que ustedes son los unicos vecinos con los que vale la pena relacionarse. los bolivianos y paraguayos son pobres o al venir de un pais tan subdesarrollado no tenemos muchas cosas en comun, en cambio con los chilenos, aunque tenemos culturas algo diferentes tambien tenemos mas puntos en comun.

Thanks

how about the food, is it just expensive or there is simply not enough food?
i also heard Bolivia is having a water crisis, do you have the same problem as well?

Here the Venezuelan community is getting bigger every day, especially in santiago and viña del mar. I warn you that Santiago is quite expensive, especially compared to other cities of Chile like Iquique or the south of chile

because they wanted your parents money so you can buy their alfajores and cheap clothes

te creo, aqui teniendo al presidente de bolivia tirandonos mierda todo el tiempo y los peruanos odiandonos desde tiempos inmemoriales lol

>casta system
>clear

2010, sorry, i really don't care about football like you, dirty monkeys

>people don't realize if the common rabble of the 20s had access to as many cameras as we have today there would be photos of all kinds of degeneracy

for people who've taken the 'redpill' you are deluded as fuck

>venezuela
>billonarie
There is something wrong with that phrase unless he is the son of maduro or chavez lol

This is physically disgusting to me to look at...

better than australia... even though you are getting more and more latinos and asians every fucking day. Disgusting!

kek, fuking this.

only rich people could take pictures.

Because I may actually go there and already have a job. I don't really wanna go to country and spend my days suffering finding a job, I don't have the money for that.

Yeah no surprise he hates the country I kinda do to. There are two kinds of migrants the super loud chauvinist Venezuelans missing the country everyday and being obnoxious, and the depressed fucks like me that believe the country is doomed, the rest are in-between.

Expensive and scarce in the end scarcity makes things more expensive. I'm doing kinda okay but there are people legit starving and most people are losing weight.

Better than Hispanic being a race.

family owns a drugstore, a store, a bar and realstates