It's fucking 2017. When are they gonna make subways not disgusting?

It's fucking 2017. When are they gonna make subways not disgusting?

Other urls found in this thread:

pamelageller.com/2016/01/berlin-when-the-metro-is-your-toilet.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=jEfW9dh5DZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When it comes to subway cars the US is basically a third world country

Pic related is Munich apparently

lol I rode the subway in munich and it was a '70s shit brown and yellow scheme, not this

I think subways should be just like the ones from London. Comfy and gorgeous. When they were not full of people, I felt so good there.

Oh sure the German subways are beautiful and full of such wonderful modernity and cleanliness and diversity.
pamelageller.com/2016/01/berlin-when-the-metro-is-your-toilet.html/

when the people using them are not fucking pigs and have respect for other peoples property

wew lad what the fuck is up with that, looks like the jungle... Must be comforting to niggers

I rode the subway today. There was this black homeless man who was COVERED in urine. Covered in it. And he had a massive pack full of whatever belongings he had. He looked like a creature from another world. And the smell. I could tell everyone around him was revolted. One woman was just breathing into her water bottle, eyes shut tight. I was violated.

how many women have been raped by muslims on that subway?

Who /comfyseats/ here?

it's an advertisement...

I've ridden subways in Shanghai, Tokyo, Osaka, DC, Boston and NYC, and commuter trains around China, Japan, US and the Netherlands. America's trains fucking SUCK. Every other country seems to have awesome modern infrastructure. I blame Bush and the Iraq War for blowing all our treasure on a decade-long useless war.

Yes we should all model our subways after Germany! They clearly know how to handle other aspects of their government.
youtube.com/watch?v=jEfW9dh5DZE

fash the seats, my dude.

how dirty are the subways in nyc? like do homeless people shit and piss inside them?

well at least they did not get all dirty like they would in a NY subway...

the trains are fine mostly, it's the stations that are dirty.

It's 2017. When are they going to stop throwing away our tax dollars into a shitty transit system?

They are fucking revolting. And people just act like it's not a big deal to be next to a man who is covered in piss and shit from head to toe, probably forgetting what his name is. Like we should be proud we get to ride the subway with the bottomfeeder. It really disgusts me.

Dirty, inadequate ventilation, poor temperature control, and the trains SCREEEEEEEEEEECH like a million cats are being anally raped simultaneously.

When we kick out all of the niggers, gooks & other assorted brown people.
Then kill all of the white trash.

This is not ok.

And Budapest. Imagine coming back to your home country and seeing it in this state.

lol its kinda of weird because the pattern is so chaotic that you cannot tell if the seat has shit on it or not (I suspect thats actually made by design).

Out of curiosity, how the fuck does the bum manage to buy a damn ticket in the first place?

The seats should always be plastic. You damn well know what happens to those fabrics over time.

It's $2.75 per trip and you can transfer at a number of stops so you ideally can ride the trains indefinitely. So if you can scrounge together 3 dollars which isn't that hard I guess if you're a professional panhandler, then you're set with a warm place to rest your bones for awhile. It's definitely possible to be a bum and just sleep on the trains going around and around and around. I understand the need for survival but there are also safety concerns for the people who live and work in the city actually contributing something other than being an eyesore.

this triggers the amerifat

Well, its a good tactic from their part then. That said the only fault of the subway company is security.

Expect no improvements though. The upcoming times will be ruthless and poverty is on the rise.

>blames Bush

kys reddit faggot