Drumpf...BTFO!?!?!

>DUDE THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING TO BE UNDERWATER BY 2002!!!!

Can leftists finally drop this meme for 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/155121836641/the-illusion-of-knowledge
icp.giss.nasa.gov/research/ppa/2002/impacts/results.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/31/mars-also-undergoing-climate-change-ice-age-retrea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow so clever

weren't the ice caps supposed to be gone by now?

In around 2050

blog.dilbert.com/post/155121836641/the-illusion-of-knowledge

>Mr. Trump

It's President Elect Trump. Bernie is so dumb.

I really hate climate change people now. At this point it's just a bullshit religion with cucks who aren't scientists claiming muh scientists just to argue for the end of the world.

It's madness.

Underwater resorts sound fucking amazing

If it shuts you faggots up please speed up the underwater process

>a few years
I get that the earths climate changes and humans accelerate its change to some degree but c'mon

>few years

The estimates, even at increasing rates of warming have only predicted about 3-6 inches by 2100. Good luck with that flooding.

We will all be long dead by then.

Meanwhile sea level continues to rise at 3mm per year.

It's still fucking nothing.

He's clearly referring to climate change causing Muslims to attack his resorts, making them financially "underwater."

Can Trump get a new VP in the next election?
Would Sanders accept?

Or is he a Hil shill at heart?

Whether or not that's the case, poor guy won't be around to see it either way.

>Can leftists finally drop this meme for 2017?

I don't want them to. The more predictions they make, the worse they look, and the more ammo they give us.

Bernie, your testicles just called to say they're happier living in Hillary's pantsuit pocket.

friendly reminder that cities are sinking quicker than the water is rising

how do you think New Orleans ended up 12 feet below sea level?

It's sinking

>tfw my city is rising

>a few years

This is why even the people who say they believe in AGW don't take it seriously.

Trump will turn his resorts into fucking waterworld and be even more rich
Fuck bernie

Has Trump made any big property sales since he was briefed?

>in a few years

It's just a few more!

>20 years later

Soon!

Mr Bernie might want to start thinking about who he's supporting with his inane statements, his voters will be sent to die in the fields of Ukraine in a war with Russia if someone doesn't stop the Democrats.

Its around the corner goyim! Pay the tax now

>There are bern victims that still can't accept they got jewed hard

I liked the part where he threw in his support for the corrupt bitch the DNC sabotaged his campaign for.

>we're tired of hearing about your damn emails

fuckin fins

climate change "advocacy"/ "refutation":

>the world is dying and humans are killing it! we need to stop all forms of pollution and methane production now!

>nothing is happening, it's all a conspiracy for funding. global temperature change is not a reliable statistic.

you could take the reasonable middle stance and be correct. climate change is occurring, but generally the worst that will happen is coastal areas will flood which is preventable with levies and similar structures.

climate change would be occurring even if humans never existed. it's a natural process being influenced by human activity.

Dont worry buddy, March is the month when all those faggots get BTFO

I like your thinking

>people this stupid are in charge of countries
IQ test to run for office pls

Whenever I hear the word "Cuckold" I automatically picture Bernie Sanders in my head.

Please drown me it's already fire season

this deserves a (you)

It's a typo. He meant to say they might be underwater in a few hundred years.

you could of elected this man. America you fucked up!

kek.. is that a bankruptcy joke?

I think what he actually said was a few million goy

Trump will be dead before climate change affects his properties. Obviously, he doesn't give a fuck.

Climate change will fuck the world over in other ways long before the ice caps melt.

Is this a real quote?

Is Hilary threatening to punch him in the face again?

>goy
I'll have you know, I have dual citizenship in Israel.

I believe in climate change, but the people who keep shouting "muh climate change" are insufferable--so much so that I almost don't even care anymore. I fucking hate Bernie Sanders with a passion. He's a lifelong layabout who couldn't even hold a job until he was 40.

Kek, fucking delusional sellout

Underwater is a financial term meaning no longer profitable and costing one money.

It's would appear that this quote is a bit of jewish wit. How obtuse.

Yes

Global warming is not a meme, its a scientific fact. You are only making it out to be a meme because republitards fail to acknowledge it.

we need more of that global warming or what's it called
> pic unrelated

Im old enough to remember when the hole in the ozone layer was going to go critical in 2005, that flooding would affect a third if the planet by 2010 and so on.

Sure cut back on emissions, just dont be a dick about it.

>retards conflating between agw and gw

>Global warming is not a meme, its a scientific fact.

Bernie Sanders says that the resorts will be underwater in the few years, but the most aggressive warming scenarios only predict a rise of a few inches in 100 years. Every single global warming believer I've talked to (actual climatologists excluded) seems to have it in their head that the ocean will rise 50 feet in the next decade.

For a group of people who swear by science, they don't know even know the most basic facts.

>NEW GOAL!
>that text

>can't defend the stance of being anti global warming because its easy to debunk with one simple chart
>omg I know what, I will pretend that burning tons of fosil fuels is irrelevant!! Its ze vulacons!! (which btw emit 1% of what humans would emit).

based sanders is accounting for the rise in sea levels caused by liberal tears and whinging

oh actually i missed a few points but you get the idea.

user the same people that been doing the "glboal warming is totally not real" meme are now backpedaling onto saying that its just not humans. don't be fooled.

>could of

Ever heard about the twitter character limit or are you just retarded?

*missed a few words

Goddamit, I better go off to work.

Man if only we had machines that could desalinate water and be used to water our crops and quench our thirst.

If only we could mass-produce them across the world.

It would be like the water level didn't rise.

>UNDERWATER

financially underwater, dipshits

Most of the Great Lakes region and upper US is rising as well, at quite the rate, too.

That's what happens when the ice sheets recede, I suppose.

Quebec superpower by 2050

Spoken like somebody who doesn't know what the fuck is going on, chemically. You want to belittle science because you don't understand or know it, and throwing deconstructive criticism around makes you feel better about yourself. You're a fucking idiot. I bet you have a learning disability

>what is C02

Could just say "PE Trump."

Do it faggot

bernie needs to give his message direction, not just tweet random stuff every few days

Ever heard of banter?

Jesus what was this in relations to? He just tweeted it out of nowhere?

>this guy thinks climate migrants won't be a thing

Hope you have lots of ammo, eh? Best start building that wall.

another great idea is that we could build the wall out of rock that we excavate from the ocean floor, which would make the sea level drop . the mexico wall is a good start but let's be real, there are other countries that need to be walled in (like north korea and india)

yes im sure its gonna happen in a few years

How does anyone listen to this sellout Jew idiot anymore? The dude's a retard.

The arctic will not exist by 2050. It will open trade routes but boy is the planet gonna be hot.

You literally cannot ever default on a student loan.

It is a risk free lending action.

>still conflating between agw and gw
Sad.
AGW is insignificant it might as well be non existent.

>icp.giss.nasa.gov/research/ppa/2002/impacts/results.html
For the last 100 years, the rate of melting ice and sea level rise didn't accelerate despite all the increase of man made emission especially during the WW.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/31/mars-also-undergoing-climate-change-ice-age-retrea/
Like every year from millions of years ago, the earth warms/cools because of cosmic activities.
The fact that there are other celestial entities where there is obviously no humans are experiencing similar phenomenon as the earth, basically proofs that limiting or restricting human activities will not stop or undo what is currently happening.

Although that would be inconvenient for power grab authoritarian retards like you. So yeah, let's blame the warming over on mars at humans also.

Don't forget that rate is also decelerating

is climate change the new 'gay marriage' issue for liberals? like, I've never heard anyone complain about this issue besides Al Gore on such a scale before gay marriage was legalized

>Earth warms up
>everyone profits due to arctic trade
>Russia and Canada that used to be frozen wasteland becomes prime land
>sandnigger shitholes and Mexico and Central and South America all dry out
It's all good, senpai

html is easily manipulated. Don't be so gullible.

>ITT: retards have flooded Sup Forums and are so dedicated to being contrarian that they dont believe excess CO2 in the atmosphere will warm the Earth.

All of you stupid fucks need to get back to r*ddit. And Trump absolutely believes in Global Warming. He was a democrat and immediately met with Al Gore. Because hes not a fucking idiot, he just realizes that putting ourselves at an obvious disadvantage when other countries (China) dont give a fuck is going to hamstring our economy going forward. Do you want to be a Chinese vasal state?

Trump has done a wealth of interviews before this election. His real views are masterfully hidden.

canada's gonna be based as fuck if we can get the temperate zone that the carolinas have. there is a TON of land up here that would open up for farming, the hudson bay area will become on of the most important trade routes in the world because the current trade routes will be irrelevant (cities along those paths will be abandoned because of weather and food shortages). but tons of farm land + direct access to arctic waters and the northwest passage. that's not to mention the power canada will have when we control the world's supply of fresh water . we gonna be kangz

Reminder people literally took out loans to donate to Bernie campaign.

Become familiar with the mechanics of positive feedback.

The problem isn't Co2 is gonna kill us all. The problem is CO2 is going to warm up the earth enough to melt the Siberian traps which are loaded with methane. That methane enters the atmosphere, it gets hotter and more ice melts releasing more methane. That heat is then absorbed into the ocean and that heat radiates to the bottom where frozen methane sits at the bottom. It warms up and becomes a gas and is now also in the atmosphere.

This is an imperceptible system which is why it will take 50 years for it to start being noticed by the average person.

Imagine every Chinese person trying to get into your country because theirs is now ruined.

You're gonna get annexed by your true masters once you guys have followed the diversity experiment to its conclusion. You guys might get the right to file for statehood. 100 states when?

it may be trans rights, but i think we're gonna see a pretty big swing back away from that as people start to accept that transexuality/transgenderism is a mental disorder than requires aggressive therapy and a regimen of strong antipsychotics to properly treat

>Imagine every Chinese person trying to get into your country because theirs is now ruined.
the americans will not let that happen, ever
>You're gonna get annexed by your true masters once you guys have followed the diversity experiment to its conclusion. You guys might get the right to file for statehood. 100 states when?
that's fine but not until you catch up with the first world's adoption of socialized healthcare

I screencapped these posts. Be back in 50 years so I can laugh in your faces.

Nuke them, make the world a little hotter again for a moment

Reminder that the sun is likely to begin a dormant cycle soon, much like the one that caused the Little Ice Age from roughly the 14th to 19th century

The best part had to be when he bought himself a new sports car.

He joked at NYT about how some of them would look even better partially submerged.

>Imagine every Chinese person trying to get into your country because theirs is now ruined.

That's what a lot of people don't realize.

Sure, some countries will benefit directly from climate change, but those countries don't exist in a vacuum. They will be affected by the social unrest and political instability in the rest of the world.

What does it matter. There is nothing humans can do about it.

I understand positive feedback. The fact we are sitting here today disproves it at some level however as the earth has naturally switched between much hotter and much colder multiple times. I'm sure there are multiple factors and equilibrium forces not being considered or studied because all climate funding is shoveled into "WE NEED CARBON TAX NOW!!" programs. If there are no natural equilibrium forces, then we've already passed the point of no return long ago

>being this retarded
Daily reminder that Climate change has nothing to do with humans.

>2017
>2050
>50 years
yup

>The power of positive thinking