Cuck

So you throw this word around all the time but does anyone here actually have any experience? Are here any cucks?

I actually was "cucked" if you want to call it this yesterday after celeberating NYE. Very old friend of mine and my girlfriend we both had a crush one our whole lives had a threesome, or at least this was the plan.

In the end I ended up mostly fapping to him fucking her from the front on the couch. I could see in her eyes how she enjoyed it getting fucked by another guy while I just sit there and watch, I love her, so I didn't want to "interrupt" or ruin the moment. I felt kinda pathetic but I was horny as fuck at the same time because I never saw this much lust in her eyes before.

Weird thing was that it was actually my friend who requested me to "shoot her, shoot her finally".

IIT: Got "cucked" on NYE, mostly just fapped while friend fucked my girlfriend on the coach, then I came over her shoulder and hair and also my couch. Friend left and we were barely even talking since then, both just slept all day and acted exhausted to avoid conversation. At least that's what I did.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_control
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go kill yourself you autistic cuck

Please stop being alive immediately

How anyone could believe Germams are the masterrace is beyond me.

The only thing you deserve is eternal anguish you worthless shithead.

Germany already received the eternal ANGLO, that is punishment enough.

I cucked my friend growing up. Used to bang his gf all the time or go where she worked and have her suck me off in the manager's office. He is now a full-blown communist and at 24 barely a husk of a masculine man.

He just moved to China to live with his new chink gf and while I enjoy his company and think he is a good person, he is insufferably pathetic and weak. It seems there is a strong correlation between left-wing politics (where you don't have to exercise any self-will or ambition and everything is provided by a higher power) and being a city-dwelling, depressed little cuck. Sad!

It hink this is the point where only humor can help someone out so whatever.

That's really shitty of you man, a good man should be loyal to his friends.

I was suicidally depression when I was a leftist.
Immediately cured upon converting to the right.

How did you get out of that nightmare? Everyone knows you japs kill yourselves asap without any drama or long time dragging. Glad to hear you overcame that piece of crap illness.

Unfortunately for you, you're German.

Yes, leftism is a very bad illness.
It is very simple to overcome, be over the age of 18 and have functioning testes.

I can also try to see it this way; I still had more sex this day and if I want right now than 99% on Sup Forums.

Post pics of gf and bull

He asked me to. I initially told him no and said it was too weird for me. Then they took me to the bar and once we were drunk she put her hand up my pants and started jerking me off right there under the counter. Got me too riled up and had to take her home and do the deed. What was I supposed to do?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

The sex only counts if it is you having it, not your bull.

I've banged guys girlfriends more than 3 times.

And I'm white. Faggots.

Right Liberalism can be ok, but anything left is very shameful.
I like right authoritarian, strong leader makes strong nation.

>only humor can help
nothing can help

>white
>american pig
you have miscegenated. You are a mud puddle

Agreed. Glad to see there are Japanese who think this way, too.

Nice jap

Very German post.

serious question.... was the "friend" a refugee? please germany dont let us down!!!

Never have I been prouder to have an Austran grandfather. God forbid I shared some of my ancestry with OP.

One time I was staying wirh the in-laws and I'm woken up to my wife being dropped on me and her dad says "I think this is yours". Apparently she snuck in his bed trying to suck his dick.

Half German, half Egyptian. Not a refugee.

The first girl I fucked was another guys girlfriend.
I was 15 she was 14, ever since then I have made It a hobby to try and fuck ever pretty girl I saw who had a husband or boyfriend.
The count as of this moment is 26 gfs and 8 wives.
And I would say that 8 of those gfs wasn't even pretty just wanted to fuck those guys girls.

A lot of people here who cucked others it seems but what about cucks here? How did it feel for you?

Similar, first lay was a guy's gf. Felt bad about it, but I was a young guy and she came on to me. I've swooped in on four "just broke up" girls since, and one marriage separation(though not yet divorced). Don't think i would ever cuck someone over though.

i'll admit it is a strange rush of power and adrenaline to cuck another guy. Makes me want to fuck and abuse the girl as hard as I can because we both know she is an unfaithful whore, so she deserves nothing more than severe fuckings, spankings, throat fucking etc. god it's a rush lol

Also forgot to call OP a fag.

Why didn't you just have a two girl threesome, and let your girl do however much she was comfortable with to lessen the jealousy factor?

>what was I supposed to do?

Fucking leave and never return.

Kill yourself

I get that lol. I think I'd just feel guilty after, even if it is a little whore.

Maybe I need to register to ACDCs' Dirty Deeds, because cucking could be made into a humanitarian enterprises.

>Don't think i would ever cuck someone over though.
Break you're self in with absolute whores who just happen to have bfs or husbands, also when the bf or husband is a asshole or just weak faggot might help as well.

Agreed when you pounding some bitch who husband is working all day to pay for the car she drove over to your house it's a added bonus to any fuck.

Sup virgins

Why didn't you take turns or took him from behind while he was busy with your gf ?
What are you ? Some kind of muslim ?

you wish m8.... this girl whose bf I cucked worked at Planet Smoothie and I used to drop by and bang her out in the back office while he was in a different city studying fucking sociology... just so pathetic

Nope he's just German.

Are Germans the new shitposters for 2017?

Cuckposting
>Absolutely degenerate

Found the liberal cuck who thinks his girlfriend should have to put up with his limp-wristed faggotry and face a relationship devoid of masculine passion

Beware the eternal roastie, nothing good can come of it.
Fuck roasties too long and you will become a male roastie.

Just read the thread.... give some more details...

No.

Not gay.

For example?

Gotta go to work soon.

I lost my virginity to some guys girlfriend who I worked with. It happened at their house after they had a fight and then he came home, we had just finished and were going to sleep. He came in the bedroom and I told him to turn the light out and he sat outside the bedroom and cried. Totally forgot about that, thanks OP. Not exactly proud of it, but I probably saved him some headaches

You have a choice to make OP. You either go full cuck and he bangs your gf all the time or you dump her. There is no middle ground where you are treading

No one cares, retard. This thread is about cucks not you pieces of shit cucking others. Do any of you even have a little dignity?

What does your gf look like? Is your friend better looking than you?

Do you think she wants him more than you now?

Do you think she's lost redirect for you?

Did he have a bigger dick?

>lets King Tut fuck his gf
>dignity
Ok Hanz

Whatever you have to tell yourself Hans. Sex is power, and your woman just dominated you pretty intensely.

*Has she lost respect for you?

Would you do it again?

How do you feel about your friend now? What about your gf?

No, getting cucked is an American thing and a Prime Minister thing.

>shoot her. Shoot her finally
>that flag

Sounds more like the next ISIS execution video. Cool story ahmed.

bro, let me put it this way

she is not your girlfriend anymore

you must inmediatly implement "Damage Control" and end the relationship

go fuck a hooker, or a man, or even a Trap. Any of those choices would be manlier that keep being a cuck.

I AM NOT FUCKING KIDDING! END THAT FUCKING RELATIONSHIP INMEDIATLY, NEVER LOOK BACK AND WALK AWAY.

How can the kind of guy that would actually let himself be cucked even have/get a girlfriend to begin with? Never understood that.

This is what zero respect for yourself as a man looks like.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damage_control

kill that feel

1 end that relationship
2 never look back, never talk about it, delete everything that you have from her, delete your facebook, pictures, whatever
3 same applies to your "friend"
4 walk away, never look back

DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING DARE TO THINK THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE

THAT GUY IS NO LONGER YOUR FRIEND

THAT HOE IS NO LONGER YOUR GIRLFRIEND

IN FACT, THEY NO LONGER EXISTS IN YOUR CONCIOUS UNIVERSE ANYMORE

WALK AWAY YOU MORRON!

flag checks out

Cuckbait, nicht wahr?

underrated post based senpai tojo

Kill yourself

You are either A) A baiting piece of shit contributing to the degenerating quality of this board
Or B) A literal, unironic cuck

Please, just kill yourself

>German
>Cuck

Oh wow who would have guessed. Kill yourself you willing evolutionary dead end.

GERMAN BRO, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVE THIS INFORMATION

AND CONFIRM THAT YOU WILL DO SO, AND WOULD NOT EVEN DARE TO THINK THERE EXIST ANY POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE

THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS

>another german cucked isn't slide thread

You did something moronic, user. I understand it's great to not feel overly jealous or posessive, but you took loyalty too far by allowing this.
She either feels like shit, or loved being fucked while you watched, neither of which is conducive to a relationship.

Couldn't you have done a two girls threesome? Or specifically were you aiming for two guys?

Short rundown is alpha fucks, beta bucks as divined by the great GBFM

Having an "Alpha" > Settling for a "Beta" > Being Alone

On the female primacy scale.
Obviously given the nature of Alpha, not all women can have one, so they settle for a Beta like OP to validate their pussy purchasing power while still hunting for a better sexual worth discrepancy.

FUCKING
NORD
SCUM

Guys who have dicks shoved up their ass are more manly than you.

Kill yourself.