Redpilled Car

Since Liberals have made politics extend to identity and choosing a car is a form of identity expression, what car does a redpilled man drive?

Toyota.

Cuck cars.

American. Ford F-150, Jeep Wrangler. Something useful.

>Volkswagen
>redpilled

Choose one.

Mach 5.

It's got buzz saws. Does the VW come with buzz saws. No. That's not redpilled now is it?

>Wrangler
>useful

Bitch, I have a Tundra and the ol lady has a 4Runner. I'll put them both up against merica junk anytime.

this obviously

Own a '04 Jetta with 200,000 leaf miles (km) on it

shit always breaks down and you have to remove the headlight to access the car battery which is a bitch.

Piece of shit always breaks down on me and the windshield wiper fluid squirter (or whatever the fuck is called) is always mucked and doest work or breaks.

>Still love my volks tho, it has gotten me from point A to B since I was 16 and Im 22 now.

>tfw my 05 Passat has everything fucked in some way but still runs on hopes and dreams like nothing
The PCV looks like someone went at it wth a fucking hammer, all the cables are a breath away from getting exposed to the elements, when I got it the compressor was on the brink of exploding from over pressure.

Chevy

>doesn't know that Volkswagen iconic car the beetle was designed by Adolf Hitler himself

Any American car.

ford truck, volkswagens for FAGS confirmed

Great MEME

An old (pre 80s) domestic V8

anything else is faggot tier

BMW

A 1970s Dodge Challenger.

Ford Truck

>anything else is liberal cuck bitch tier

07 hyundai sonata
got it cheap since old owner didnt know what was wrong with it and fixed it.
Since then 20k km (1,5 year since purchase) and running like a steady horse after 2 oilchanges and some other maintanance (filters etc.)

>buying ferd

Jump Jacks just in case the redpilled man needs to leap a ravine to get at a jew.

>what car does a redpilled man drive?

Whatever is most suitable and efficient.

>Anything from modern Germany
>Redpilled

Haha... hahahahaha...

Which is better:

1993 Toyota 4Runner
1999 Toyota Rav4
2001 Mazda Tribute

>t. redneck with a chevy

Keep sucking GM's dick, they paid you too with bailout money.

Buy Ford you fucking fag.

Probably a Porsche Cayenne Turbo.

HOLDEN COMMODORE

volvo here

suck my balls, Swedish

anything from toyota as long as it isn't diesel, those engines tend to have loads of problems

Is a car from 1993 too old?

It hasn't done that many kms, but I am a bit concerned about it lacking modern safety features.

>saftey before the year 2000
idk man saftey wasn't a big concern around car industry until a bit into the 2000's and then it became such a huge topic

Who cares? Don't be a pussy, straya. You care about safety? Drive a 70's caddy, three meters of steel between you and whatever you run into.

do you have 20~22 inch glossy rims and hydraulic suspension?

I think he meant E46 or older
I still want to assassinate Chris Bangle and whoever hired him for what he has done to BMW 5 series and BMW asses in general

Only the M4, recent Z4 and E92 are good modern BMWs but they can't hold up to the E30 or E36

Nah, that would ruin the ride, I don't want to feel a bump every time I run over a child.

>Any post that isn't Mercedes Benz

Its like none of you havent driven in a real vehicle before.

>any benz after 2004
rip wallet unless you fix the car yourself

My mk4 GTI. Step your game up, faggots.

>glossy rims

Look here dipshit... All you need is something that will reliably get you from point a to point b with air conditioning. Anything more is just unnecessary bulge.

Any European in the US is expensive to fix no matter the age. No mechanics want to work on them so you have to take them to dealer. Fucking changing the oil on the 98 BMW I owned took way more effort than it should have.

How big of a rucking turbopoofter do you have to be in order not to know that the Volkswagen is the creation of Adolf Hitler himself?

you saying cheap french and italian shitboxes are exspensive to fix in the US?

Looks perfect for an 18yr old or maybe a 30ish yr old having a mid-life crisis.

Something capable in case of some sort of happening. Unfortunately most companies stopped making decent 4wds in the mid 2000s. Pic related is pretty similar to my jeep tj. That was before Fiat bought them and completely cucked Chrysler.

Most new cars are nu-male cuckmobile crossover SUV shit. Just look at what they have done to the new Nissan pathfinder. Toyota still makes a solid truck though so toyota isn't bad.

Czech'd

Your joke 4Runner is shit vs my Rubicon Wrangler.

lol that get
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
modern vws are designed by guilt ridden germans

It may have been created by Hitler, but it's owned by Jews.

Bullet proof truck lifted with every window tinted

I've had a TJ, and I own a JKU with the 3.6l.
I'll take the JK over the TJ any day of the week.

SAAB

this desu

I built it when I was in high school so I'll take that as a compliment.

>Fucking changing the oil on the 98 BMW I owned took way more effort than it should have.

what specific BMW was difficult to do an oil change on?

I've owned 3 (older ones). All are trivial to do oil changes on.

I'll tell you what is shit tier - Honda makes the oil filter really easy to get to, but doesn't give you any way to drain it, and on some vehicles, it's sitting right on top of a subframe element or other large object.

So basically you cannot do a filter change without the thing shitting a pint of oil all over itself like a kid wetting himself.

My BMW S38 engine has a metal oil filter housing with a drain spigot. You can completely drain the oil filter housing before removing it.

my A4 with the 2.0T motor has a similar setup, but in plastic. You insert a special drain tool that drains the oil filter housing.

also turbo was invented by the Swedes.

skoda octavia 1.9 sdi

You can't get the french cars unless you pay to import them, and the only cheap Italian car is the Fiat 500 and even it is more expensive to repair than any car from GM, Ford, Toyota etc.

Unless it's German, Swedish, or an Italian Supercar, you cant buy it here.

bankrupt unfortunatly but the egnines that they mount reversed can be a pain in the ass to work on

BROTHER

You also can't get koniegsegg's i believe

If I remember right it was a 540i, if I'm honest I can't remember all that was involved, but I distinctly remember it being more of a pain than changing the oil on my brothers 2000 Mustang.

Special tools to drain oil, that is really Jewish.

>1488

Why? Just because of the extra space? I'm genuinely curious.

I can't stand the pentastar engine in those things. The first tj I owned had the 2.5 4 banger which I'll admit was pretty crappy but the one I own now has the 4.0 inline 6 which I love.

I keep hearing this, but I've owned several 900s and a 99 and if anything I find them easier.

quick clutch job too

some bmw engines produced in the states have this oil change dilemma
feels good to only work on european produced engines

The S38 doesn't need a special tool. The Audi doesn't "need" it - if you don't want to use the drain tool, you just take off the oil filter housing and make a mess like any other car.

I don't like getting Arabian baptisms, I don't like spilling oil on the subframe only to have it move around and drip later, and I keep cars for a long time and do all my own work. The tool costs less than one oil change worth of oil.

Fucking German's jewed us to make us go to a specialty shop.

STUUUU TU TU TU TU

>redpilled
>taking your car to the stealership

Choose One

10/10

if you have warranty you go to dealership instantly
if not you go to a repairshop
simple

This.

>1488
Must be true, then.

and then you have to find this car which does this job suitable and efficient.
if you know not a damn thing about cars, buying one can be a pain in the ass

You're visiting Sup Forums, you obviously don't have that much to live for anyways.

a used car ofc.
older as 3 years, because loss of value
a brand thats rare, but you have access to cheap parts.
in my case its an alfa romeo gtv

A cheap, used car that gets you from A to B.

Unless you're making 60k plus, you'd be a complete fool to buy a new car.

weird. I think both 540s (E34 and E39) had remote, top-side oil filter elements in dedicated plastic cans. IOW, you change the filter top-side of the car.

I could see it being inconvenient if your mechanic threw the car on a lift, pushed it all the way up, then remembered that the filter was from the top :)

Anything Toyota, Some Ford a few others

I drive a Mexican Ford because I was too poor to get a made in America Toyota.

isn't Alfa fairly common in Austria?
I went on a roadtrip this summer to central europe and I saw Alfas everywhere

BMW if you live in the city or suburbs. Any nice heavy duty truck if you live in outside of civilization (the real redpill)

/o/ here, I came to post these.

Also, 90's Japanese sports cars.

I wouldn't know much about american produced fords but european ones are just a dissapointment to me

How many miles should i look for on a used car? My current mindset is less than 150k

this is kind of a dumb thread topic, since the appropriate answer depends entirely on your life situation.

if you don't live in an area with paved roads, having something with ground clearance and 4wd is basically a requirement.

If you have many children, you need a larger vehicle.

if you live on a rural property or do tradework, a truck is usually required.

if you have no soul and just need to get from A to B, and cannot carpool or use transit, you may as well get a used prius or something that sucks your soul and minimizes your running costs.

but what fun is that? if you're living the wage slave life, don't use that to justify a boring car, get a non-wage-slave life; take the longer way to work, and enjoy the drive.

I've driven a Volkswagen Jetta since 2008.

My next car will be a Holden that's made in this country.

All Aussie production of Holden cars ends this year and I want to make sure I get to own an Australian made car in my lifetime that isn't a Japanese owned shitbox.

A rx7 is a cuck car for sure. All that maintence. Can't even drive it to the convince store and back real quick without wearing the engine. Sad.

Any Benz W123

Depends on the make and model.

I've had (older) saabs and volvos go 800k miles just fine, the bodies just rusted away.

>Buy german car.
>Money goes to merkel to be spent on rapefugees and former stasi to censor the internet.
If everyone stops buying german products things will change very rapidly.

>impossible to find RX-7s in decent shape

fug

Pretty much this. Redpilled people drive something they genuinely love because fuck what globalists think.

Redpilled people buy something for themselves. Liberals buy something they think others will approve of

>what car does a redpilled man drive?
NOT a Volkswagen

>wage-slave

I don't understand this meme. What alternative is there other than having a job?

If you don't wanna be a wagie, you have to
>be a neet
or
>start your own business

I'd rather be a wageslave than a parasite who contributes nothing to society. Admittedly i'm too lazy to learn how to build my own brand.