Farewell/introduction to John Stossel

The final episode of Stossel aired last year. This thread is for the commemoration, celebration, and commentary of John Stossel and his phenomenal show.

For those of you who have never heard of him, John Stossel is a libertarian journalist who hosted the show "Stossel" for 7 years on both the Fox News and Fox Business channel, which was a topical news show that explored current politics with libertarian exposé, and previously, on the ABC main channel, he hosted 20/20, during which, among other things, he was punched by a WWE wrestler for asking, "is WWE fake?" directly.

His shows are absolute gold libertarian propaganda and thoroughly justify the Libertarian perspective on just about every single issue. More than that, he provides Vice-tier absurdist entertainment with his various gimmicks and interviews, including one (contained in the link below) in which he politely calls Michael Moore fat.

In December 2016, his final show aired on FBN. Here's a clip of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=sH5OzaQUzrk

please post in this thread (OP can't bump, or I would in your place) with memes, clips, and images of the absolute madman himself, John Stossel, in commemoration of his final episode!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVnzQD_FVU
youtube.com/watch?v=TppRWmeswvY
youtube.com/watch?v=nvdR5TKAiqA
youtu.be/UgGnBCDfCLM
youtube.com/watch?v=9hMp65SzyTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

video of his infamous interview with WWE wrestler on 20/20

youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ

dude was strung out on meth @ the time iirc

source?

Stossel is pretty good I guess

He looks great for 70

Wait he left? Wtf?

This is the worse thing to happen on Fox Business since Freedom Watch got canceled.

fox gtfo

A classic

youtube.com/watch?v=yDVnzQD_FVU

Any reason he left?

>freedom watch
never heard of it, explain

Does the Imus factor still air? I'm never up early enough but I would have assumed it was discontinued by now, and I would say that was the best show on FBN next to Stossel

in the link in the OP, he claims that he left because "I'm old! le youth need to replace me!", but I'm sure it basically amounted to him wanting an extended break from so much work.

>the link in OP
I mean, this link.
youtube.com/watch?v=TppRWmeswvY

OP out, please bump my thread someone. Stossel is good viewing and very Sup Forums related.

youtube.com/watch?v=nvdR5TKAiqA

spoiler: I might return about an hour later

It was Judge Napolitano's show. Hands down the best Libertarian news show ever.

youtu.be/UgGnBCDfCLM

One of my first red pills was my Venezuelan high school teacher playing a Jon Stossel video about Christian Zionism.

You have to go back

ok, i'll bite

you're a fucking newfag

Libertarian = open borders. Into the trash he goes.

i'll bite again

WRONG

Sossel is a hero of mine. We both stuttered growing up and even attended the same stuttering research center to work on fixing our impediment. Seeing a fellow stutterer overcome his anxiety of public speaking and become a journalistic giant was a huge inspiration growing up. I hope I meet the guy someday so I can personally tell him how much he improved my life by writing all those essays and books for his fellow stutterers.

Also Bruce Willis. Another guy who instead of choosing a life or career of silence became an actor and forced himself to get better at speaking. Still hilarious to watch him in live interviews because he has all of the exact same mannerisms that I do while speaking.

Fuck John Stossel, that pussy ass liberal faggot.

>TFW high as fuck and roll into social studies and the teacher plays a Stossel episode

Stossel* sorry lads i've had a few glasses of wine

This thread reminds me that I need to find out when Can't-Cuck-The-Tuck Carlson's show is on, because he can bring some serious BTFO

me too

>tfw went through two

Stutter more, f-f-faggot

Tuck Carlson is pretty intellectually bankrupt, I wouldn't recommend him. He may cuck some people, but generally they are only the lowest common denominator and he doesn't even have very good points.

ok OP out for real this time, gonna go do some DUDE LMAO and then make coffee

fuck yeah I love Mondays. I won't explain until I come back (IF I come back) but it's my only day of the week I get off work.

People always say that about guests on FOX, yet never try to get people who could "destroy" them on the show.

I stutter with blocks. I won't say F-f-faggot, I will say

>You are a........................................................................faggot

Border security has little to do with your feelings on immigration in this context.

From the Libertarian Party themselves:

>3.4 Free Trade and Migration

>We support the removal of governmental impediments to free trade. Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. ***Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders.*** However, we support control over the entry into our country of foreign nationals who pose a credible threat to security, health or property.

>Libertarian party
>libertarian

kek. Next thing you'll tell me the Patriot act is patriotic

He's 69 years old,cut him a break.

>It's not libertarianism because I don't like it.

By definition free migration is libertarian because it's limited government.

nothing to add, but he was a great guy

Oh shit, he was diagnosed with Lung Cancer?

ya wrestlings fighting is fake but its still pretty fucking real. these guys punish their bodies for 10-15 minute matches with no breaks in between, if you've ever fought you'd know that unless you're fit, you can gas out and exhaust yourself really quickly. sure they pull the punches, but gertting power bombed or choke slammed or having a man bounce off some ropes and collide into you is all real. and this is for 10-15 minutes. it IS a tough job.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hMp65SzyTU

Don't forget, usually 300 days a year, as well.

You're like a baby