I want to reach out to the few people here left that thinks races are still equal...

I want to reach out to the few people here left that thinks races are still equal. Have you ever actually lived or visited a "ghetto" area?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dRC5A6JVeYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off 40%

*crickets*

youtu.be/dRC5A6JVeYg

yeah. I've seen all colours of trash. what's your point.

You're preaching to the choir man.

Race is a social construct

Yeah, it is funny to walk into a gas station at night with your hood up to hear the *beep* from the door opening only to slowly pull back your hood and reveal you're white and not black. Every time this happens the employee looks relieved as fuck and let's out a huge sigh with a smile.

i grew up in plainfield new jersey and now live in newark new jersey
go fuck yourself

italians aren't white

who are you to say?

I grew up in the most "diverse" rural part of Texas, and went to a public school there. Only the black kids bullied me, to the point I had to change elementary schools. I didn't see race, and was only punished for it, and after going on Sup Forums, I realize that was no coincidence.

Yes, here is the problem, white rednecks act like niggers too. Don't raise their kids, drink/do meth, literally fuck out in the open ect.

Mediterraneans aren't white faggot.

Sauce on those amazing boobs

I wish I could help, m8. I used to know.

i wouldn't know i live in new jersey you blowhole

I doubt it, I've lived in a predominantly black area and there is no way I can say the good blacks can eclipse the bad ones.

I guess it was good I had that experience, trained the good ol survival instinct a little bit. No good place but the hood to get some skill points in your survival skill.

Sorry.

Of course it's not a social construct, it's evident that the different races exist because the propagation and settelement of the human being around the world, BUT...¿Who made this? ¿who fucking think that a polar bear is just a race of the black bear?
They are different species! the same with the other examples.

all good senpai

Spaghetti nog please go.

I live in the ghetto and nothing bad has ever happened to me because I am not a faggot looking for trouble like OP. It's cheap as hell and I save thousands of dollars every month living here vs being in some condo downtown.

Baseheads yelling at each other outside my window is more entertaining than television. How can you not love it?

>t. sheltered white faggot who lives in the suburbs

It's because niggers in the USA are such failures in life, in their jobs, in their families, they have no accomplishments to base their masculinity on. that's why the men are so insecure they will kill each other over trivial things like sneakers and feeling insulted. they are raised by single mothers, so they only know how to behave like hormonal women with no self control. they call their women bitches, they don't raise their children to respect women. that is why their culture is such a joke.