Discuss

Discuss

I don't know why but the way the black guy is standing makes me burst in laugh.

Yeah I laughed at the picture too

we call each others out when we're not racist enough here kek

shit op I derailed, what did you expect?

But what if the whites just say no?

why do I want to fight racism again?

How can you fight biology?

>That guy
>White

That's a fucking Turk

How would beta leftist cucks even merely affect me by calling me out?

What if I congratulate them instead?

If you fuckin racists just gave in to common sense laws we wouldnt even have crime. Every black would have three white slaves to keep white people in check

racism is a social construct

Makes sense, most people can't call self-interest into play if the criticizing party is also part of the criticized party. It's why 'muh virtue signalling' is such a weak comeback, not because it's untrue but because everyone sees it as ad hominem.

It's why black people calling out black people is such a strong image as well, you only ever see viral videos of black people getting the business when it's by another, more educated or at least clear-thinking black person.

I'm sure I'll believe this person instead of actual research that says it backfires spectacularly.

The most effective way to eliminate racism is to get rid of niggers

I'm going to disagree with this point. If I said something "racist" and another white person try to call me out on it, I'd tell them to piss off.

>or just niggers could man up

Your momma socially constructed her tits all over my face

I'm triggered by the lack of asians in this chart. The chart is racist.

>Raw Story
Literally Huffington Post/Salon on steroids. Can't go one day without a conservatives/men/whites are EEEEEEVIIIILLLLLLL article. Makes other lefty sites look tame.

then why do the jews keep doing it?

I am not interested in fighting racism. I would like much more racism, please, so that we can come to our senses about how we're different and which of us should be living in the african savannah

You know what? I am at the point where I don't even know anymore what exactly is racism, this word is used for everything leftists don't like and they always come up with new definitions every day.

If there is anything I want to stop it is the complete depleting of a word's meaning.

Because only whites can be racist, huh?

Racism

lel I don't give a fuck.

yeah I'd love to see him do that in front of grown ass man like himself.

Zulu king knows what the fuck is up.

Don't like him wearing real cheetah but...

"racism" means "white people existing"

Did you just assume their gender?

>Most effect way to fight radical islam requires muslims calling out radical behaviour
>NO BUT THAT'S RACIST

Racism was always a marxist construct, the marxists can turn it into anything they like.

>The best way to fight racism is for all of [THIS RACE] to do what I say!!

South Africa isn't very racist these days then..

Yeah those were my thoughts. It's just stupid.

The words "expert" and "researcher" are being thrown out too often these days

(((MY FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE)))

Most effective way to fight racism is to segregate races into continents.

Good thing he's wearing leopard then.

that pic makes me very sad

>Actual statistics show blacks commit a ridiculously disproportionate amount of crime
>Get called a racist for pointing it out
Literally the only thing this is doing is forcing the issue to fester until whites finally get sick of pretending niggers are civilized to appease the left and explode in a torrent of nationalism. It's happening all over the world

Researchers: Most effective way to fight racism requires black people calling out black niggers

only racism i see is niggers, spics and paki's being cunts to whitey. its over SHITBAGS, the jig is up.

WHITEPOWER

All white in sa are racist so there arent anybody to call us out

>how about that niggers stop calling each other niggers...whites are not the problem you retarded kike.

Why can't these retards just realize that multicultural societies do not work, and racism is an inevitable tension between groups. It is so obvious yet they cannot see it, why?

Turns out shaming has more manipulative potential when it's done by your peers, who'd have guessed?

If there were no other races we literally could not have racism.

Bitchin' hairpiece.

>that hairy Turkish rape baby is white

Its probably his wife's son.

>I'm gonna pretend to be bleeding heart liberal :^)

fuck off, racist

>how was that? has racism decreased?

Internalized racism and colonization.
It's his CULTURE you racist shit. And you're only favoring him because he's spouting your imposed cultural imperialist rhetoric. He's your plantation slave. If he really spoke the truth you'd be calling him bigoted epithets right now.

>Tennessee football circa 2005

>"racism ((((researchers))))"
too bad the only (((white))) people that do it is kikes, and actual white people are on to them

so that your white country can get filled with niggers

>Argentenian calling out fellow white man.jpg

Saved

Muh dick is this big.

this
kikes need to be called out more often on social media when they do this.

>the most effective way to enforce groupthink is to have more people enforce groupthink

I blasted a social construct into your moms hair after she was done totally blowing me yesterday.

>I'M FUCKING WHITE

>implying I care being called a racist

Racism towards whites are alive and well in sa

The more things change, the more things stay the same.

it's true just like how muslims can call out other muslims for terrorism

>inb4 racism doesn't exist

Saved

Yeah I personally think it's fucking stupid, but I wanted to see what y'all thought.

I find racism pretty crude in real life. Even the whole intellectualized racism (muh IQ, muh crime stats) is short sighted too.

If you look at black Americans as a separate nation, they used to have the 15th highest GNP in the world. They also had low rates of marriage dissolution. I think their success in the past is what fed a lot of optimism toward the idea of immigration from anywhere... If Black's can succeed with American values surely every other group is equally capable.

State intervention in the black community destroyed their strong families and religious traditions. Whites have been going the direction of black families for decades (more crime, less marriage, more divorce, less religion, etc ) which proves IQ matters less than you may think.

>inb4 le a fugging leaf, le trudeau etc etc

>State intervention in the black community destroyed their strong families and religious traditions.
How can you say this when state intervention has been their status quo since their race was brought to North America? You have no frame of reference to make that claim.

Best post so far. It is well known that the US government intervened with strong black communities to break up civil rights movements. The CIA infiltrated neighborhoods with crack I think in the 60s.

Still kickin' butt,
And playin' video games,
Drivin' everyone nuts,
Future's really insane!

And yet all over the planet they create the same problems, behave the same way, and are universally despised.

Yeah, no. Civic Nationalism is fucking cancer, backwards, and will destroy civilization.

I tell people they're racist all the time.

Nice samefag you fucking tool.

>Subtle sliver of flag

Gets me erryteim

What

Stop doing this niggers and racism will stop

I told you guys only white guys can be racist lmao

>racism will stop
Please, racism is a much of a scapegoat to Sup Forums as GamerGate is to Brianna Wu

This is how you got Trump.

>most effective way to create racists requires constantly screaming at all white people that they are racists.
ftft

>They also had low rates of marriage dissolution
Blacks don't marry or divorce like whites due to their distrust in the system. Blacks tend to believe any interaction with the law will end with their asses being locked up, which is funny because usually they do. Eventually the woman is going to to take her baby daddy to court because he's not going to uphold his part of the bargain being a nigger and all. Which in turn ends up with his ass being locked up which leads to more distrust. My wife is a divorce attorney and it's pretty fascinating looking at the differences when it comes to societal contracts like marriage compared to whites. Like I said blacks don't walk unto her office until they need the system they hate to force their no good baby daddy to pay up or unfuck whatever stupid custody situation they agreed too. If niggers had any sense of accountability or responsibility 99% of the problems in the black community would disappear overnight.