Tell me again, Sup Forums. What's so degenerate about raising another man's child?

Tell me again, Sup Forums. What's so degenerate about raising another man's child?

9news.com/life/video-boys-reaction-to-learning-of-adoption-will-leave-you-in-tears/378434957

>extinction of one's seed to raise another's

I've always had this weird itch when it comes to adoption. Maybe it's the idea of your father's name being erased for another's. Maybe its the raising of a child that isn't yours.

Depends on the circumstances.

There is nothing degenerate about it as such, you're just a massive beta faggot that gets to provide and the real father, unless dead, will always be in the picture in some way.

This
>Hey let me throw away generations of people who fucking busted their asses to get me here so I can impress Ms. Normie who cheats on me with Dayquan when she's "working" while I am caring for HER kid.

An orphaned kid is no man's child.

That's what makes them an orphan retard

What kind of twisted fuck gives their 9 year old their adoption certificate as a gift?

>YOU HAPPY?

Bitche ,you ruined that boys entire reality. How the fuck is he supposed to be happy?

Nothing. It's Alpha Wolf as Fuck. You're only a cuck if you raise another mans son, who is of a different race. White Power.

Yeah about that, alpha lions kills the spawn of the other male lions when taking over the pack.

Nothing. It's admirable.

One situation that really gets to me is when the dad died when the kid was little and the new dad adopts the kid. Changes the name, erases the existence of the real dad.

fuck that shit

adoption is a little different than just jumping right into raising Britney's son from a nigger father who abandoned him. At least people who adopt want the child, and actively try to get them.

how is his "entire reality" ruined"? It's a piece of paper he probably doesn't fully understand the consequences of

A lot of people who adopt literally can't have kids. My best friend growing up was adopted. His parents had had two miscarriages (which I only found out about when I found some old hymnals dedicated to the dead... fetus? In our church).

They eventually had a biological child, but it would be extremely traumatic for a family with a high chance of miscarriage to keep trying.

It's just weak af to do. For obvious reasons.

It's not natural, it's pathetic, and it shows how individually worthless you are. Your entire existence, primarily, is to procreate and you couldn't even do that.

You do know it's possible to still have your own child as well as an adopted one?

They don't confiscate your bollocks the moment you sign the adoption papers.

"It's Alpha Wolf as Fuck."

It's called reading comprehension. Pay attention next time.

>You do know it's possible to still have your own child as well as an adopted one?

Which actually is the case in the OP story. The boy was 5 months old when his mom met his adopted dad. The adopted dad had other kids by her after that.

It's alright because he's white and obviously not a beta. So he'll likely raise his wife's kid alright.

This context is the only one acceptable.

But would you rather be a lion or wolf?

I read it perfectly the first time.
Btw it's beta as fuck.
Alpha Wolf male and alpha female mates in a pack while the rest serves as providers.
The rest are typically, you know, betas

Adopted kids are always so fucked up. Can't imagine taking on that bullshit of a mess.

>Tell me again, Sup Forums. What's so degenerate about raising another man's child?

It is another mans child and you let some degenerate bitch take that away from him.

>Tell me again, Sup Forums. What's so degenerate about raising another man's child?
Nothing? Adoption is redpilled, it's having a cheating partner or a partner with a physical track record of not being able to stay with someone that's degenerate and shameful.

Hell, if your wife doesn't want to go full 14 words due to health or whatever I by all means recommend asking if she'd be willing to adopt white kids.

Homeschool them, take care for them, prevent them from being brainwashed by the state.

You'd be doing your race a favour just as much as if you'd have made them yourself.