Mfw a white boy doesnt acknowledge his privilege near me

>mfw a white boy doesnt acknowledge his privilege near me
Uhh sexist and racist, much?

I can't stand this bitch

shut up nigger

exactly

Now get your fucking shinebox

Nigger girls tounge my anus while I cum in their hair.

This loon has no idea what racism and oppression really are.

>I can't stand this bitch

She's a black woman who is also a nu-male.

fuck off nigger

That's no way to talk about your native dingo

married to a nu-male you mean

While I appreciate the bait, your country is full of cucks

/Thread
Go back to sucking muslim cock

We should just all kneel to them and say sorry and hand over our wallets any time we cross paths with them. If we have already given our money they can take our phone and if we have already given our money and our phone or have nothing left to give they may just kick us in the face while we say sorry. This will be implemented across the west until we just stop working and start smashing stuff and stealing too and then we can all be third world hellhole and equal and then we can just start killing each other and get the population under control.

I'm curious, does it just bead up and fall off like a windshield treated with rain-x?

ook ook eek eek

I can't stand her fucking up herself attitude
Seriously,
if i met this fucking walking abomination of fucking nature on the street i would sincerely Vaporize her fucking smug little face to the fucking multiverse

>vaporize capitalized
you must feel strongly about this

It makes the word look better

lowercase vaporize is weak and beta

nice

he's right you know.

ty doc

I always open doors for them before my wife, she gets mad but i always try to make her understand that we're privileged. She barely wants sex anymore, and i'm absolutely pissed that I married someone who lacks basic morality.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people kek is on my side

bleach her
i will yellow her