So, Sup Forums, what's next for right-wing populism in 2017?

So, Sup Forums, what's next for right-wing populism in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uB1UldUg-r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones tries for the first time via live stream to suck his own dick.

Hopefully not war. Wait and see if Obama, Hillary, McCain, Soros, the CIA, and globalist scum allow that. -_-

Racism. Reddit's /r/worldnews is already accepting racism as practical during New Years for Germany. The cuckest of cucks will be redpilled and genocide for the greater good will commence in late 2017

We'll begin to enter the mainstream. Protests and execration will prove pointless. There will be screams about "normalization", but it's too late to stop us.

Transexualification is coming.
Right-wing populism will emphatically support LGBT, and you will learn to love it.
They will also openly embrace feminism.

And then they'll use it to gut the globalists and usher in a new era of American Exceptionalism.

I predict that by the end of 2017, we are much more mainstream and taken more seriously, but the edgier natsocs will slowly start to abandon us and create their own tiny separate counterculture, while the moderate wing tries more to enter mainstream politics.

basically, the """""""""""""""""alt right""""""""""""""" (i hate this word, i don't know a better one) is going to split like this

edgy wing
>stays out of politics, slowly leaves us and forms its own counterculture
>keeps the talk about rope day and natsoc thing
>frantically hates the moderates, they start to trash moderates even more than they trash lefties
>centers around figureheads like Evalion, Millenial Woes, maybe Black Pigeon Speaks, Molymeme and Spencer too
>there will be other hardcore natsoc people to arise and push natsoc and race war
>becomes blackpilled and keeps to very narrow circle of topics, keeps talking about degeneracy mostly

moderate wing
>invents a watered-down version of white nationalism that starts to enter politics, media and entertainment
>more conservative gets voted because of normies becoming more redpilled
>they keep lashing on the leftism and islam, using their channels
>will center around figureheads like Milo, Sharpio, Sh0eonhead, That Guy T, Rebel Media like Gavin McInnes and Lauren Southern
>they will adopt jew tactics and hijack the modern culture to use against lefties
>will start to discuss a broader range of topics

Why is Anzu wearing a plastic bag?

>Why is Anzu wearing a plastic bag?
Adult baby fetish.

>alex infiltrates bilderberg disguised as bill hicks disguised as stevie ray vaughan

I'd watch this

The next step is Ragnarök
youtu.be/uB1UldUg-r4

Hopefully to asphyxiate later

#1 book on amazing 10 weeks before it even comes out, we are winning

France and Germany is our next target. Time to knock some sense into those cucked fucks.

I predict ISIS is practically defeated and the pendulum swings back harder than ever to liberalism because Trump fucks it up

Getting rid of infotainment like alex jonestein.
And bashing trump.

>LE PEN
>UNEXIT
>ETHNIC CLEANSING OF GERMANS BY THEIR REPLACEMENTS

PRAISE KEK!

>centers around figureheads like Evalion, Millenial Woes, maybe Black Pigeon Speaks, Molymeme

they mostly hate those people too.

Spencer is only one they like and they used to hate him before he started doing the overt Nazi LARP.

Extermination

It all starts with Water Filters.

I don't doubt it, I made a thread about Evalion and they even hate her for "degeneracy", even though she is as natsoc as you can get. Also, they hate Millenial Woes for having this brief homosexual phase, and call him a degenerate chain-smoking faggot for it. Millenial Woes is a white nationalist, but he stumbled upon a 8chn thread where like 200 replies were made that mocked him.

I think eventually, if you actually are sincere about right wing, there is no choice but to come to the conclusion that the nazi larpers always fuck up everything, they can't unite because they have such strict criterion about who can be alongside them. You can't imagine the headaches and countless hours I have wasted to give any benefit of the doubt to natsoc people, I try to have civil arguments and hear them out as openmindedly as I can, but it always reverts to them retreating into shell and calling everyone cucks, civic nationalists, shills and redditors.

I am honestly today deciding to completely give up. Natsocs are doomed, they are lost causes and I am not trying to hear them out any longer and instead switch to aiding all efforts to redpill normies and associating with local nationalist conservatives in Estonia.

>allow
you mean successfully cause

>there is no choice but to come to the conclusion that the nazi larpers always fuck up everything

it's a mixture of low iq whites, the mentally ill, left wing trolls, jews and fbi/splc/whoever.

the whole nazi larp scene is an irredeemable shitshow.

Will Le Pen do anything meaningful or will she let France become Tunisia 2.0?

>it's a mixture of low iq whites, the mentally ill, left wing trolls, jews and fbi/splc/whoever.
this is the kind of narrative I am willing to accept too, that too many of them might be american or russian secret service agents that set up controlled opposition. I mean, some of them are truly legit dumbasses, but some of them certainly are controlled opposition. There must be no other explanation. Why are they attacking moderate right all the time, what's their issue with that? It's to dismantle us from within and make the moderate right collapse. Moderate right for example dedicates little to no time to attack the far-right trolls, while the natsocs do this all the time.

I honestly even believe that only because of natsoc larpers, we do not have even more normies redpilled on feminism and islam at the moment, it's because normies are afraid of people like Spencer and Evalion. Now, I have listened to both, and while I think they are good people at heart, I also think they should chill the fuck down with the more edgy stuff and switch over to the more moderate position, so that we would have more real kind of success with right wing goals.

now, here comes my reason as to why I don't give natsoc a chance - I have seen documents that stated how Hitler wanted estonian nationalism gone, germanize the 50% of estonians forcefully, and make the other 50% of estonians subservient slaves. Hitler hated our people, and I will not have respect for the man who had plans to wipe out my own people.

Sadly, war is inevitable. You can't stop it. You can only prepare for it.

Abolishing the EPA.

I'm more interested in the Netherlands
Geert seems like he has he best chance of winning in western Europe

Well aside from the Swiss, who always vote right wing nationalist

Oh look, it's retarded

Soon.

I believe that the reason natsocs, or stormfags, whatever you want to call them, attack the moderate right is because they think that their time has come. They seem to think that literrally gassing everybody on their shitlist is totally viable goal and that their revolution is coming, and in their worldview everybody who even slightly deviates from this holocaust 2.0 is trying to "subvert" them.

As for natsoc, there is a less retarded version of it. European natsoc tends to be social democracy without non-Europeans, without all the nazi larping

Geert Wilders

But fuck that terminology m8

Geert has 0 chance. Being a cunt nationalist only gets you so far if the rest of your platform is shit.

absolutely agree, desu

>social democracy without non-Europeans
trust me, this sounds like the best kind of society a european country would have, but I am kinda forced to be a moderate right winger because I don't know any social democrats who are anti-immigration. Can you name any such political movements and how to google them?

There isn't really such movements right now, but there are inklings of this in natsoc threads on pol, littered among the neo-nazi larping. All the current social democrats in Europe are complete cucks, but I think that will change soon enough. However, the problem with moderate natsoc is that some countries already have so many immigrants that simply stopping immigration might not be enough, and getting rid of the non-Europeans would probably require skipping the democracy part for a while. In any case I think Europe will see this viable version of natsoc rise soon enough (5-15 years)

Kek

goosesteps

sounds good, I would love to see this happen, it would be so glorious desu

lel

Fuck off shill.