If US President-elect Donald Trump tries to undo the past imposed sanctions against Russia...

If US President-elect Donald Trump tries to undo the past imposed sanctions against Russia, he will receive a "decisive" response from Congress, he said in an interview with ABC Rep Democrat Adam Schiff.

Recently introduced sanctions, according to Schiff, are symbolic, and they are not enough to deter Russia. "You'll see that both Democrats and Republicans, for example, John McCain and Lindsey Graham, together present a package of more stringent sanctions," - he said.

Schiff also criticized Trump for being elected president casts doubt on the work of the security services. "If he wants to have at least some credibility as a president, he needs to stop so to speak. He must cease to diminish the intelligence agencies. It must rely on them. He will have to rely on them, "- said Schiff.

According to him, all members of the House of Representatives of the Committee for Intelligence no doubt that hacking attack Russia suit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Russian_Entente
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only thing our intelligence agencies do is fuck up other countrys and say iraq has wmds

Theres was a documentary on cnn about our cia keeping weapons tech out of iran's hands, well maybe if the goddamn cia didnt reck their shit in the first place there wouldnt be an issue.

Can McCain be ousted in the midterms? I can't imagine the people of Arizona would elect him again if he showed outright what a cuck he is

Nope we reelected the fucker again this year. We also didn't elect arpaio and raised the min wage by a retarded amount.
At least we went for trump

lmao. Russia is going to have EVERY sanction lifted, and essentially, white America + Europeans are going to start a new hegemony and open up the African Theater once more.

Greater Israel soon.

Get ready.

I hope Russia understands that Trump is controlled opposition.

Congress/NATO/proxy states/rebels will continue attacking Russia, and Trump will say he'll fix it, just needs more time, Russia please don't act, etc.

And by the time Russia turns on Trump, it'll be too late.

Once Obama is out, Trump will not only undo everything he has done, but a new era of cooperation with Russia will begin. Obama is a nigger monkey.

What are these new latest sanctions against us, comrade?

>if Trump tries to undo sanctions
>tries

Trump is literally the man in charge of foreign policy, he does not need any approval from anybody to revoke sanctions.

In my opinion Trump and Putin will meet and come to an agreement where Russia and US team up to literally melt ISIS in a hurricane of bombs and drone strikes, civilian casualties being of no concern, in return for lifting sanctions.

Trump will "make a deal"

>(((((((((((Schiff)))))))))))

glass bottle embargo for your potato vodka
good luck in the winter

The winter... it's already here, guy.

>$400 AKs soon

>we should care more about obamas actions
this is going to be a fun 4 year ride

there is no such thing as "Russia" just some boogeyman people blame their problems on

>President-elect
did they ever use that word that often?

i was asking the same thing lol. I don't remember it being that way, so either best timeline, or, worst media coverage ever. or both. ooooooooo

>In my opinion Trump and Putin will meet and come to an agreement where Russia and US team up to literally melt ISIS in a hurricane of bombs and drone strikes, civilian casualties being of no concern, in return for lifting sanctions.

Damn are you naive

>Let's lift away those pesky sanctions
>In return just keep doing what you were doing, and we'll help you too

Does no one here ever realize that the US and Russia are already doing massive amounts of trade? Does everyone have this fantasy that as soon as Trump is sworn in, there'll be a magical bridge from Alaska to Siberia that will be the passageway for cheap AK47s and vodka?

Sanctions will be lifted, senpai.
You are our greatest ally against ((them)).

>fantasy that as soon as Trump is sworn in, there'll be a magical bridge from Alaska to Siberia that will be the passageway for cheap AK47s and vodka?
That would be cool honestly, and if you want to turn off the flood of central/south american/arabic refugees and instead start importing pureblooded Russian immigrants instead, i'd be okay with that

nuclear winter, comrade.

Praise Kek if this is true.

Alaska needs more settling.

>there'll be a magical bridge from Alaska to Siberia
Not yet. Gotta clean up islam before we start connecting Eurasia to the land of the Free(tm).

McCain is more of a man than anyone on Sup Forums will ever be. He's a god damn hero

>. "If he wants to have at least some credibility as a president, he needs to stop so to speak. He must cease to diminish the intelligence agencies. It must rely on them. He will have to rely on them, "- said Schiff.
yessssssssss goy, rely on (((intelligence agencies))) hehe

>He's a god damn hero
He got hacked by Vietnamese farmers.

Go read everything he did while in Vietnam

Let me ask you this.

Are you sure Russia wants the same thing?

Are you so sure they desperately want to be the US's best friend and trade with us and all that, and that's it? That they have no other plan beyond that?

McCain is a pussy he probably cries every day

He got shot down for disobeying orders and gave up our secrets under torture. Hes a traitor piece of shit owned by the Saudis

>He's a god damn hero
To the Vietcong maybe.
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Russian people want:
>more money, more food, better life, opportunity to get rich like Americans
>want to remain Russian and keep Russian culture

Russian leadership wants:
>more money for themselves
>more power for themselves

Both of these groups can attain what they want by working with America, also all sides agree that eradicating Islam would be beneficial

Ameribros, how much power does congress hold? And what did he mean by ""decisive" response from Congress" to Trump?

And, what, Americans don't want those things either?

Russia learned its lesson about capitalism during the 90s. It's about competition, not cooperation. How are you so sure they want a repeat of the same thing happening?

>all sides agree that eradicating Islam

Jesus christ you really have no clue do you.

Well start with the fact what, 8-9% of Russia's population is Muslim and you can't draw a muhammed cartoon there without getting jailed.

it is as simple as that.

Trump needs Congress to get much of anything passed. Fortunately right now it's mostly Republican, but that doesn't mean they'll agree with Trump. I'm not sure what action Congress will take. Congress can pass things themselves but Trump has veto power meaning he can basically say "no" to anything Congress proposes. Though that veto can be overturned with enough votes by the Senate, which is a part of Congress, the other part being the House of Representatives.

congress holds no power.

His hatred for Russia probably stems from bias.

That's a problem.

Do you know anything about history?

They weren't even really belligerent in WWI or II. The conflict was born of many revolutionary powers, and probably unavoidable.

They were already allied with France, and England once before. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Russian_Entente

And the Russian Jews didn't buy into the bogus Jewish Reform meme pushed by the Masons, driving the phony Rabbi's back to Germany, and eventually America.

you probably didn't know about that, but Russia does NOT want to be communist.

No it really isn't, the only thing the guy got right was the Russian government wanting more money and power for themselves.

I can't believe there's people here that literally think Trump will negotiate deals so Russia will become like some kind of second America where capitalism roams free and all Russians will live the California life of cheap food, alcohol, energy etc.

Like how do you even propose to do something like that without pouring billions upon billions of dollars in foreign aid? You think "let's lift a few sanctions and Moscow becomes the next New York?"

All was good with your post until

>Greater Israel

They can suffer like everyone else

Oh dear, you're a retard pushing the evil old russia meme. Great.

What in the world does communism have to do with anything I said?

Hey idiot I didn't say anything about what would happen inside Russia so why don't you shut the fuck up

Greater Israel would be an excellent land grab which would push more niggers and Saudi's away form the coast, and bottleneck the region making immigration impossible.

Look inside your heart...

You're a simpleton.

No you idiot, there's nothing evil about Russia, all I'm saying is that they're a competitor and they have obviously different things in mind than "let's be fweeends"

No, you're stupid. Stop posting.

Technically, on paper, they have a lot of power. If unified and motivated, they could simply remove him from office. Or pass any legislation they want to limit him (with a supermajority to override his veto, anyway). But that's on paper. In reality, they're a cucked branch that has abdicated much of their power to the executive.

Congress isn't going to push around Trump like some of them think they are.

No I'm not, I literally asked you what does your non-sequitur of a response about communism have to do with anything, because nobody mentioned it or anything about it's history. Your adhom doesn't mean shit.

>non-sequitur
hang yourself you savage monkey nigger.

>tfw no winter
JUST

>Adam Schiff.
Was that the guy who was on Tucker and spend 20 minutes dodging the question about whether or not they have any actual proof that Russia hacked anything?

Right, I'm stupid because I can ascertain there's something beyond Russian foreign policy with the US under a Trump presidency than "LETS WIPE OUT ISIS AND BE FRIENDS FOREVER DEUS VULT"

How old are you, really?

Where is your argument?

>massachusetts
>waiting for it to snow but every time it does the next day will be above freezing and it will rain and all the snow goes away by noon

i just wanna be comfy

You're a gayboy who inhales cock.

He was never tortured. His injuries resulted from disregarding ejection SOP. POS.

It's the same here. Every time we finally get some snow it all thaws in a week at best.

I feel your pain Russkiebro

Tell your friends I forgive them for hacking my countrymen, and I hope we can work together in years to come.

Thanks for clearing it. I will hope that most of Congress at least won't support military sanctions against us. :^)

You just described every country out there.