37 creep banned from Starbucks for hitting on 16yo barista

cbsnews.com/news/spokane-man-banned-from-starbucks-after-asking-teen-barista-on-date/

A 37-year-old man says he was banned from a Starbucks in Washington state after asking a 16-year-old barista out to dinner, CBS Spokane affiliate KREM reports.

“I know the female Starbucks barista was of legal age to date,” the man said. “I broke no laws. I merely took a chance with my heart. I’m tired of hearing the word ‘creep’ as any black person or gay person is tired of hearing certain words. I have a whole webpage dedicated to age gap love.”

Check out his 2 facebook pages. He is a loony.
His name is Lucas Werner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rD1kJpISukg
youtu.be/XQMj938Cv3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just order a black dark roast most mornings. There's a better small coffee shop but the weather is too frigid to go there.

You left out the part where he's an athiest Bernie bro living on food stamps.

Also the "innocent note" was him ranting about how he wanted to impregnate her.

Why do Americans continue to suppress natural male sexuality?

>Werner
Sounds familiar

The shit this guy posts.

>worked at Starbucks for over a year
>young male
>actually straight too

I've been in the exact same situation with an older woman as well. She sent me a friend request on fb, harassed me about accepting it every day for about a week, finally gave up. It was really weird and my co-workers called me the gilf master.

Is this guy like half-pahjeet?

I had worked at sbux before and boy, every girl gets hit on by creepy old guys all the time, we had this sri Lankan girl with a tight round ass and old men would try to hit on her everyday.

>agephobe
Oh fuck me this can't be a thing

Was she white, with bad makeup and blonde hair? bonus creep points for bad plastic surgery

liberals are agephobic against gap love.

This shit is fucking golden.

> I have a whole webpage dedicated to age gap love
Yeah so he was a creep. He had a fetish that he was heavily focused on and was targeting this girl. People like this (and the sjw types who then try and set insane rules for everyone) ruin genuine moments of spontaneity for everyone else.

He compares his plight to bang 15/16 year olds by comparing himself to the niggers and gays.

This is not news worthy
just sad

Some girls look older so it could just be an honest mistake, though in this man's case he sounds like he knew she was young. I feel weird hitting on 18 year old girls, like they're still mentally young and wouldn't relate at all.

>white
>bad makeup
>brown hair

No plastic surgery; just ugly.

Well of course he supports Bernie.
You seems like the /r9k/ type too

>washington
ignored
Everyone i've met from Washington/Oregon has been a complete and utter fuckhead. Totally enclosed in their own head; imagine California narcissism with midwest social skills and you've got your average pacnorthwesterner. The Ego of the west coast with the autism of Nebraska.

under 18 in the US under federal law makes her a child and him a pedophile. I dont know why he wasnt arrested if he tried that online he would be arrested.

THIS FUCKING BABY RAPER SHOULD DIE! I am in Anonymous and we take down sick fucks like this everyday.

>White people

Jesuschrist I take being a spic over being on the same group than one of these.

federal law only dictates sexual shit online, it's cp if they're not 18 by federal standards

age of consent is 16 in most states

that sick fucking pedo should be in jail not walking the streets.

been friends with him on fb for a while hes like chris chan if his parents didnt spoil him with sonic and lego shit

yea its sexual to try and seduce a child online, just talking to one lands you a federal sentence theres tons of charges from child endangerment, to attempted kidnapping, to luring a child, the list goes on and on you fucking pedo sympathizer.

You can legally have sex with a 12 year old in your country.

fucking pedo nation. fuck off baby raper out of this thread.

>I have a whole webpage dedicated to age gap love.

Creep confirmed.

he's literally right though by libshit ideology.

they can't debate this.

>hes like chris chan
Could we get him to cut a hole in his taint?

Why would you ever want to date a teenager

>all those likes and shares

>I need a mature woman for a mature gentleman like myself.

>asking underage girls out in America

You are just jelly that I can legally fuck lolis and get away with killing their parents with no legal consequences.

You are on the wrong side of the wall senpai.

I think I know.

You must be such a high level beta male cuck that you are only able to feel man enough with a 16 year old.

No i just prefer not listening about how many likes her food got on Instagram or being in retarded snap stories.

If they're virgins, the sex is always bad. If they're sluts at 18 they're useless.

>You are just jelly that I can legally fuck lolis

Kek. Nice one Pedro.

I fuck beaner lolis all the time.
It's not like one of you can legally prove your age.

The guy's spent time in jail for domestic abuse against an older girlfriend. He's just a creep who tries to logic his weird tendencies away with "muh genes!" He seriously compares his sperm to wine and cheese.

Kek

Bingo. I'm 26 and in the past year I've dated an 18 year old and a 19 year old.
>discussions were unfulfilling
>connection was crap
>they were shit poor students, so everything had to be on my dime
>both were virgins when we started, sex improved with first; second didn't--kissed like a dead fish as well
I even remember one of their not close friends asking if we were still dating because I never snapped about us, ffs.
It was worth it though. Turned one of them from a good christian virgin into a slut that likes to be choked while you jackhammer her, and pull on her hair from behind; proud of my work.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD1kJpISukg

Can you?

doesnt want to think about the 80k niggerdicks she sucked in college "finding herself" im sure

>tfw you were born a man and will never get his telomeres or ebt card

so hes actually insane

I thought you had to be a Hapa.

dumb but tight pussy, easy to manipulate.

Holy shit this is terrible

Yeah, checked. This guy is going to be on the news someday for sure.

bad one

You're leaving out the part where it's only creepy if the girl doesn't want to fuck them. Baristas basically have their pick of whoever they want to fuck from among their customers.

Trust me, I know. I worked retail, and even as I guy I got hit on pretty frequently.

This shit isn't ageism. The dude got banned cause he has no game.

youtu.be/XQMj938Cv3c

Hey now most of the northwest outside of seattle, Tacoma, and Portland is pretty based. We are r9k-level autists though for sure.

>“I broke no laws. I merely took a chance with my heart."

Ah, the poor guy's probably just a hapless dope who doesn't know any better---

>"Why do I feel this need to be inside you?"

...oh for fuck's sake.

>fuck like moose full rut

>comparing casual hook ups to this creep

there there Lucas, you can always hire hookers.

go back to Tumblr, faggot.

Did Daddy rape you? does that explain why you're such an insufferable little shit?

Hey. when I was 22 I drove several 17 year olds across state lines so we could all get to work together.

No one gave a shit.

How bout you just admit you're a closeted pedophile and kill yourself?

>I broke no laws. I merely took a chance with my heart
Oh, I bet he's just a lonely guy who wanted to-
>mfw reading the rest of this thread
>all those public Facebook posts
Can't wait to see what happens when that guy snaps.

Date? Absolutely not ever. Fuck? God yes. Tight pussy that's always ready to go.

Who the fuck are these people? the guy with the camera actually makes me sympathetic to Werner.

don't need to. I picked op one of the 17 yos that hit on me, and made her my fuck buddy for awhile.

Bitches pay for me on dates, son.

I bet he's just some lonely permavirgin who is harmle-
>crikey I need to smash ya cunt, cunt
Ok maybe not.

his fetish is fucking teens, nothing wrong with that, I just think he's going about it in the wrong way. Although the way I can fathom him getting any pussy from them is to go to prostitutes. He's a sad excuse of a man to be entitled to young pussy.
Young puss is in demand, get in line asshole and you're last.

He sounds like he visits certain Sup Forums boards.

>Unironically trying to communicate your opinions through shit memes.

Wew.

>his fetish is fucking teens, nothing wrong with that

we need to find a girl under 26 in the spokane area to ask him to do it in exchange for a lusty rendezvous at red robin

> moose full rut
i literally lol'd
pretty sure this guy is a canadian in the closet

hes not a pedo. he's not into PREpubescent girls, just pubescent girls. it's actually 100% normal. the rest of us just control our urges more.

arent most prostitutes under 26?

why doesnt he just bang a hooker?

strong post.

it just got 10 feet higher tho

He's sent pictures of his cock to underage girls. He also tries to fuck 15 year olds in states where the age of consent is 18. The guy is genuinely mentally ill, his wanting to fuck teens is just a small part of it.

poor girl.
They didn't teach you this shit in school.

You mean it just got 10 years older.

All of those are above teens.
Also attractiveness isn't everything.

oh god

>Also attractiveness isn't everything.

Tits or GTFO.

Why do you think that I'm a woman?
I mean you can see my man tits if you really want to, but that's pretty gay dude.

check your telemerase privilage

>Why do you think that I'm a woman?

Because you rationalize like a broad.

All other things being equal, EVERY man would prefer to fuck his wife when she was 16 than when she was 36.

Now, post the roast.

Even though this may be true with most men, it isn't true with that guy. He was a Sanders cuck

>a CWC is in danger
>a potential replacement is revealed

Why would you not? I'm 42 and your average 30+ woman is an emotional teenager with enough emotional baggage to sink the titanic and a more or less collapsed body.

You're going to have to deal with the mentality anyway so why not get the fresh, tight and clean 18yo body to go along with it?

Fucked a brains out of a 19yo trust fund kid in vegas a few times and dated a 21yo at 40. Older women can be worth it *if* they've genuinely matured.. good luck with that.

damn this guy is from my home town

That is because you're a cuck who has no idea how these things are supposed to work. Newsflash.. THE GIRLS ISNT SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR EQUAL.. and definitely not at the beginning of a relationship.

>muh "OMG what do you even talk about"

The shit you're supposed to be teaching her, that's what. You don't find yourself a decent woman, you make yourself one... (or not, in your case).

I am a non gay male who once worked at Starbucks for a summer (sadly a true story.) People hit on the female baristas all the fucking time.

5+ people per shift per barista at least and most are late 20s-early 40s. It's very rare for someone to be dangerous like this guy was. It's mainly just spergs and people in unhappy marriages. This guy belongs in the loony bin.

>Although the way I can fathom him getting any pussy from them is to go to prostitutes.

Keyrist.. just walk past one of the local "colleges" (16-18yo's, legal here) with a cute little dog at closing time. They'll be all over you.. and one or two will naturally want to take things further. Then you show up once or twice a week.. not too much.. do a little flirting etc. the only "trick" is not acting like a starving sex vampire the moment the first one bats their eyes and giggles at you.

This shit worked for me at 38 with grey on the sides and I didn't even try.. just happened to be out with a little chocolate poodle when the local school got out.

>fuck like moose full rut

>"It's been 5 years since I've had sex"
>"Why do I feel this need to be inside you"

AHAHAHAHAHA

take notes Sup Forums, this is beyond smooth

She could be real nice and pleasant.