Germany is Coming Back!

The old germany you know and love is making a huge comeback!

m.dw.com/en/cologne-police-defend-new-years-eve-security-tactics/a-36969904

Racially profiling swarthy north africans as rapists during new years party.

And guess what? It worked!

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160767784/Gruppenbildung-wie-aus-dem-Nichts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wi28C4-wfws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh

it's gonna be worse than you can imagine
germany is insane and have massive historical mood swings
don't doubt these autists

Left winged politicians already started to cry. Makes you wonder where the priorities are. Protecting women from being harassed and raped vs. calling niggers 'Nafris'...short for North Africans...often used in connection with crimes.

This is actually a case of Germany losing out on two fronts. On one hand, they have lots of muds. On the other hand, they need a police state to keep things under control with these muds, so actual Germans no longer go out for New Year's.

not so fast ameribro.
We are all impressed by the new approach BUT don't forget all our roaches and shit tier leftist muzzy dick riders are already chimping out on police "racially profiling" the poor arabs.
By the way, the chimpout occurs because of the police in several cities tweeting the word "Nafri" which is short form of "Nordafrikaner", northern africans...So, to get back to to more glorious days we still have to take care of some stuff

Off course it worked, they could also have 0 police at cologne and it would've worked too.
Who the fuck would hit the same place two times in a row?

Let's wait a while, many crimes by sandniggers were revealed after a while because police were told to shut up and cover up any crimes by refugees

Unless Jew-friendly and Jewish politicians, bankers and professors etc are fired and sent to the US or Israel and Jewish lobbies are dismantled and banned from ever operating again Jewry will remain just as strong in Europe.

This is just a power-play for Merkel to show the plebs that "Hey we're doing something about this problem we caused!" to get elected(again) typical jewish "problem, reaction, solution" tactics.

A new years event required a wall of police to keep the people out that supposedly mean no harm.

Germany is gone and will never come back. It was like 50-100 people they stopped

The Negroes were organized in groups in Cologne, Dortmund and Essen. Media didnt report anything yet.

Nafris are not black. Why are they so so stupid?

>the next day
>Germany imports 6 millions syrians

Why don't they have ammunition in their magazines, this just a training photo?

>This is just a power-play for Merkel to show the plebs that "Hey we're doing something about this problem we caused!" to get elected(again) typical jewish "problem, reaction, solution" tactics.

this

Nigga, you blind?

Yes, after adding all this security, it is considered some kind of "Leistung" now that people aren't attacked en masse.

Like you said, the first thing the left (which is all of our press and most of our politicians) started saying how fucking mean and racist it was to cordon off all of the sand niggers, how racist, how could they do something like that.

We really should just let them loose on these fucking cunts. We should. More people need to die, get raped, etc. Regular Germans aren't angry enough to shoot these fucking leftie asshole traitors yet. Let the sandniggers make the reason easier.

No, he's right. You can see the spring going all the way up the see-through magazine wall. If it was loaded, you'd see the spring smashed together at the bottom and bullets starting about 1/4 the way up the magazine.

Imagine if there were no Non-Germans in Germany, they wouldn't even need a Police force to get this low numbers.

this is correct, pic related

Thats a spring

Magazines and ammunition are two different things, holy shit lmao

>Germany, 2027

This isn't really good news.

What germany will begin to do is what we do in america, toughen your police forces, militarize them. Your prisons will be expanded, and safety will increase as you begin to incarcerate them. The problem is, this calms the people down and destroys your high trust society and relatively kindly european police. For as long as the police keep the shitskins at bay, white people will remain safe but cucked. There needs to be MORE rapes and MORE attacks to wake up. Also I think Merkel is just stepping it up for election time.

Thanks, I had half a mind to go take that exact picture. I would've had to spend 10 minutes digging shit out of boxes and safes and fiddly-fucking around with a camera and this computer.

Well in my defense these are double magazines (whatever the correct name is, /kk/) we cant see the mags behind the ones in front

Honestly, if there's no ammo in the spare mag it's safe to assume there's none in the loaded one.

But whatever, it's not a big deal, was just curious when the photo was taken.

Oh shit?
Racial profiling is back on the menu

That's a separate issue and I don't think we should let you off the hook. You clearly mistook a spring for bullets, and I'm going to have to dock a point off your Murrika license for it. It's not so bad, five months without another infraction and you get the point back.

>establish beach heads in Libya
>massively increase maritime patrols for immigrant boats
>organize and create deportation squads
>deport them back to Libya

Would an ar15 lower like that actually work?

s-sir yes sir!

Germany coming back? They've been occupied since WW2 and still are by the US (bases).

Well if Brexit and Trump happened, no doubt it's a possibility of Germany coming back.

It's a tough possibility but humans in the worst shape rebel first.

There are elections in September. So they will take measures that may actually work and the media, even though they don't like it, are under order to not report on any of it, since it would make the current government of globalist mouthpieces look bad. Once elections are over it will be worse than ever before and a few months before the next election they will pretend to care about their own people again.

Welcome back Deutschland!

Of course it worked. you have North Africans raping everyone, it would make sense to treat them as rapists.

Are u retarded? Actual germans did go out for nye and they weren't bothered by police but the nafris were controlled and contained. If u try to find smth bad at every cost try at least a bit harder.

> Bipolar disorder, also known as manic depression, is a mental disorder with periods of depression and periods of elevated mood.[2][3] The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania, an individual behaves or feels abnormally energetic, happy or irritable.[2] Individuals often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences. During periods of depression there may be crying, a negative outlook on life, and poor eye contact with others.[2] The risk of suicide among those with the illness is high at greater than 6 percent over 20 years, while self-harm occurs in 30–40 percent.

Germany is bipolar.

>Sup Forums on racial profiling
IF 1% OF THE POPULATION CAUSES 100% OF THE PROBLEMS WHAT'S WRONG WITH PROFILING THEM
dude logic wins lmao

>Sup Forums on gun control
muh individual rights
#notallgunowners

I fucking hate you people, retarded hypocrites.

Germany's not "back." It's coming up on an election yer and any incident last night would have been truly final straw for that old cunt after The Truck of Peace. She's still fucked because she has to play whack-amole with millions of shitskins until Oct. election.. good luck,merjekl you cunt.

If 1% cause 100% of trouble, then obviously it makes no sense to investigate any of the other 99%, because they have a 0% chance of being a troublemaker. It would be a waste of time.

Retarded liberal detected.

You're aware that most mass shootings are not committed by registered gun owners, right?

>You're aware that most mass shootings are not committed by registered gun owners, right?
But all mass shootings are committed by gun owners.

You're aware that most North Africans aren't rapists, right?

BTW, here in the US, most guns used in mass shootings ARE acquired legally.

Are you fucking retarded?

>Merkel wants to get re-elected
>fears big HAPPENING which would lead voters to AfD
>gets the police to do their fucking real job for one night
>"See, Migrants are now integrating well into our culture. "

I'm actually kind of annoyed by this.

There should have been more rapes IMO, it is the only way to tell the German people to wake up. This will just put it all back in the bottle again.

why not ban mass shootings, then no one would do it!

Einz Zwei Polizei
Drei Vier Grenadier

why not ban groping women, then no one would do it!

>most North Africans aren't rapists, right?
Funny, the night of the truck of peace, they grabbed a random shitskin. Wrong guy! Oh, but he's only been there for 8 months and already had 2 sex assaults on his record.

Proof you retards don't actually care about what happens to anyone as long as you get to hurt minorities.

Whites are the minority you stupid fuck

pretty much yeah, I just want to see the women raped, the white men apologise and the police to to shrug their shoulders.

>as long as you get to hurt minorities.
yes, and? The larger point is, the realists among us know It's Happening sooner or later. Rather have it happen sooner while we at least have some advantage in manpower. We're going to beed to clean these fucking ghettos out room by room. It's going to be like the original good COD games.

Germanbros, is there hope left for Germany for real?
Friend told me that Germans still low-key use the world neger and only refrain from "insulting" shitskins because others might call them racist.

So those sand nigger fucks actually came back to cologne to try again for round two?

> Who the fuck would hit the same place two times in a row?

> Standing by the practice of blatant racial profiling, Mathies said "we had groups of people who were comparably aggressive," to the men who had carried out the attacks last year. According to the police chief, after checking the identification of 650 people, 190 were ordered to leave the area, 92 were taken into custody and 27 were placed under arrest.

Apparently Nafris.

>muh confirmation bias

Those security forces and special response teams look a little too white and effective...
Time to increase the diversity quota!

>So those sand nigger fucks actually came back to cologne to try again for round two?

Not just Cologne, it happened in Hamburg, Frankfurt and other cities too.

Police assume they're organizing via messengers. They appeared in massive numbers in one spot within minutes.

It's actually terrifying.

does it matter?

What's even more terrifying is that the massive international media backlash and the subsequent investigations (which had to be dropped for lack of evidence) the NYE before did nothing, absolutely nothing to deter them from trying again this NYE.

They either didn't suspect they would be under intense scrutiny this time, or, which is more likely, they just didn't care.

Germany starting out the new year in a big way. Don't stop there Germans. Kick them all out.

got any links I can read? I can barely find anything. Heard Paris had a burning of 650 cars too, which is an improvement because it's 50 less than previous year kek

Not in English and I can't be arsed to translate, use Google Translate please

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160767784/Gruppenbildung-wie-aus-dem-Nichts.html

Danke. Feels good.

Hey Achmed, fuck off with your antisemitism, stop trying to divert the issue.

>Feels good.

Feels terrible :(

I guess, but at least things went better than expected.

>Burger doesn't know what a magazine spring is
Wew lad

Yes, but at white price?

What I like about the police force in Germany is that generally there is a focus on de-escalation rather than confrontation whenever possible.

I think what we are witnessing now is the beginning of a shift to a confrontative approach out of sheer necessity. No one wants that, not even the police, but I see no way around it.

thing is traditional media don't take in account how 99% of people that give a fuck have internet acces whenever they want and will get the real news from firsthand sources not some idiot journalists

SEIG HEIL!

>black-clad white security forces detaining victims of (((racial profiling)))
O-oy vey

germany has been socially engineered hardcore for over 6 decades. we're a nation of docile, media parroting conformists.

Nafri is the new nigger :^)
Thats racist and germany should apologize

this,

I expected a nice new years happening that would force germans to be normal again.

However if Merkel is reelected and somehow Germany survives the next 4 years, I'll be expecting a god damned Adolf Bitler to be running in the next election.

I suddenly had the urge to listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=wi28C4-wfws

POL will never surrender

FOURTH REICH BEGINS NOW

>"Germany is Coming Back!"
>check catalog
>no AfD thread
Germany is fucked.

>Haha Germany is based le fourth reich comes!
>Lets reelect Merkel, everything is fine now!
I want to be proven wrong of course, but this is all I see.

Reminder to tell the moaning antifa cunts that next year these lovely North African men should be allowed to grope and rape as much as they like.

As reality kicks in more sane attitude will emerge especially among people on the ground that have to deal with this shit.

Will it be enough? Who knows.

High level German leadership is Hitler-in-the-bunker-1945-tier deluded.

>germany
>every being based again

not in your fucking dreams

the entire culture that allowed germany to become awesome in the first place has been eradicated from their minds. they have been brainwashed for 70 years and it has killed off any semblance of prussian and austrian militarism and authoritarianism. germans are now weak and docile people who will do whatever they can to separate themselves from the old germany. they will denounce their own family just so they can let everyone know how nice and non-bigoted they are.

That's why I expect nothing from you fucking cowards.

pretty much this. it's a band-aid on the situation. every second that the economic migrants are allowed to stay, the cultural shift and violence becomes more normalized and the populace becomes habituated to it.

Everyone be careful of Sargent Schulz

Kek

Last time Germany held onto the news for like 4 days about cologne rapes...

That's the future (((they))) want for all of us

election is coming and merkel can't afford another embarrassment or she'll be shown the door.

Thinking about it.. following ww2 present day Germany would probably be the best case scenario if you're solely trying to avoid another world war

I know and I hope it changes, but I fear such a culture shift can't occur without mass conflict in Europe. People's lives are too comfy now for them to accept any risk for the status quo. There needs to be a shock to the system and I hope Donald Trump was it.

Sacrifices must be made for that fundamental liberty, user.

I think he meant that both commit crime non stop, like raping people, don't work, smell bad and are a burden on society

So there is little difference

>the chimpout occurs because of the police in several cities tweeting the word "Nafri" which is short form of "Nordafrikaner", northern africans

Believe me, unless you call them kangz and qweenz, they are offended. Just call them niggers and be done with it.

>Who the fuck would hit the same place two times in a row?
arabs

>You're aware that most North Africans aren't rapists, right?
Well, about that.