en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sowilō
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runes
youtube.com/watch?v=aM85ntGzwZ8&feature=youtu.be&t=4m8s
i.imgur.com/g5sdKFr.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you try to insult nordics by comparing them to your ancestors

>butthurt shitskin at it again

>P-please look at my arm I'm very white plz I like to suck your balls xD

Typical sub-human 25% german from the south.

>the filename is the original downloaded

Yeah but the Aztecs had a greater city than any in Europe. Plus it was cleaner than the shitholes Meds called "cities"

>Aztecs
>Greater city

He fell for the Discovery Channel meme

>"This great city of Tenochtitlán is built on the salt lake, and no matter by what road you travel there are two leagues from the main body of the city to the mainland. There are four artificial causeways leading to it, and each is as wide as two cavalry lances. The city itself is as big as Seville or Córdoba. The main streets are very wide and very straight; some of these are on the land, but the rest and all the smaller ones are half on land, half canals where they paddle their canoes. All the streets have openings in places so that the water may pass from one canal to another. Over all these openings, and some of them are very wide, there are bridges. . . . There are, in all districts of this great city, many temples or houses for their idols. They are all very beautiful buildings. . . . Amongst these temples there is one, the principal one, whose great size and magnificence no human tongue could describe, for it is so large that within the precincts, which are surrounded by very high wall, a town of some five hundred inhabitants could easily be built. All round inside this wall there are very elegant quarters with very large rooms and corridors where their priests live. There are as many as forty towers, all of which are so high that in the case of the largest there are fifty steps leading up to the main part of it and the most important of these towers is higher than that of the cathedral of Seville"-Hernan Cortes

And it was shit on by 100 dudes with shitty guns and a few horses.

Previous thread was a blast.

To the Thor = Sun-God dude, I see no connection in your trippy videos.

>The nordics in full damage control pretending they are talking about nordic ''gods'' so people will forget about their uncivilized history

Watch carefully and pay attention.

>z-zionist!

Sure there was a savage past in N. Europe. For example, a prehistoric dig in Germany found a mass grave of human bones with tool marks that had originally been boiled and cooked.

This was in prehistory so, unlike Aztecs et al., there's no record to tell us why the fuck people were that damn hungry for...people. Ritual? Tasty flesh? Who knows.

Are you high?

God bless Israel

Seriously if you can't understand that even though germans were not so violent as aztecs, they were still primitive.

I wouldn't doubt germans and nordics weren't cannibals 1000 years ago. They had no morals, no values, no hygiene. Blonde aboriginals.

The Sun and only the Sun causes the storms, wind and gives us harvest, etc. Who else do you think people worshiped and still do? World religions/mythologies aren't the product of a random number generator, they all have actual important meaning behind them.

Germanic Gods had personifications of everything, Sol/Sunna would be the personification of the Sun.

There was no hidden meaning behind it - in Scandinavian countries Thor may have been seen as the one that controlled the Sun, but he wasn't the sun.

A sun god doesn't need to be a direct and obvious personification of the sun such as Ra or Apollo.

But not in Germanic religions that we know of.

>this was destroyed by a handful of spaniards

This picture is just random connections

Nordics, answer me something

How can you trust your ancestors were pagan gods if they couldn't write anything for the next generation?

The nordics only learned how to read and write in the 16th century.

Perhaps the norway master race can answer you. I'm out

Except all religions at the very core are the same it can be said.

The lighting symbol is tied in to the sun. Also I heard an explanation of how lighting marks on the ground were thought to have either been considered holy or something of that manner in the ancient world and how after lighting hit the ground there was the smell of sulfur hence in Bible somewhere it's written people will be tormented in the presence of God with fire and sulfur or something along those lines. Also Odin has one eye correct? He gouged out his other in search for knowledge, one eye symbolism is purely obvious referencing to the Sun. Also denying your lower nature ie flesh for greater things is a theme that occurs pretty much in most if not all religions.

*Sowilō or *sæwelō is the reconstructed Proto-Germanic language name of the s-rune, meaning "sun". The name is attested for the same rune in all three Rune Poems. It appears as Old Norse sól, Old English sigel, and Gothic sugil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sowilō

My ancectors were not pagan gods, that would be We Wuz to another level lol

They did however write in Runes (Germanic alphabeth). I suspect you are just trolling though

Well you can't consider cave painting a proper language. The source I could find on wikipedia says you only communicated properly in the 17th century

Yes, but the difference between say Semitic religions and Germanic religions are too large to draw connections between Thor and Jesus.

There is no doubt most religions share similarities just as most humans are very alike, and we all live on this earth.

Still doesn't link Thor to being a "Sun-God". That was not what people in the Viking-era believed. Maybe they did that before we have anything written down, but not then.

Yes. and this is not relevant at all? Sun = Sol in Norwegian/Danish/Swedish and Icelanic today.

Are you not trolling?

They had a complete alphabeth, they did however not have a culture of writing great literature before Christianity.

In Hagia Sophia (Istanbul) it's written something like "Halfdan was here" in Norse runes from that time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runes

>they did however not have a culture of writing

That's my point. Writing in the caves is not something you can consider as part of modern civilization
+2000 years before you there were already meds (greeks, etc) who had their own language.

My question is: a race that learned how to read and write less than 350 years ago can be considered /master race/ ?

See 4:08 till 5:55

youtube.com/watch?v=aM85ntGzwZ8&feature=youtu.be&t=4m8s

>Less than 350 years ago
Are you not reading? I'm surprised you manage to write.

1. "They" knew how to read and write. Just that what are left of what they wrote. are what they wrote on stones. There was no culture of as I said, writing great literature, as it was not practical. There was no nobility or no munks that could sit on their ass all day and write stories, instead they told stories from mouth to mouth.

2. Christianity came in the end of the 900s. Not 1600s.

So your question falls through - and, only Christians will choose writing stories over sailing over to England and rape QT Anglo women.

ITT: a subhuman negroid pretends being a manlet Muditerranean and shits on Nordic people which contributed way more than his so called shithole "Brazil".

But it was not until the end of 1600 you had a decent language system.

Still, at best your people spoke latin and wrote in latin but had nothing worth to write about.

>Nordic people which contributed way more
by spreading gay rights?

But that is false. You don't know what you are talking about, you are just spouting what you want to be true because you feel bad about being sub-human.

keep crying.

i.imgur.com/g5sdKFr.jpg

Notice africa.

Calm down master race.

Scientific paper is literally toilet paper.
Try harder varg fag.

Dutch people aren't Nordic you inbred fuckwit. Also, Greeks (muditerraneans) invented gay anal sex so you should really shut the fuck up 'cause you don't know shit.

> If i call everything I don't like wrong then it must be

yeah, sure. that's not how things work.

How does it feel, not having a SINGLE discovered element?

> inb4 i don't like chemistry either, so it doesn't count

>Dutch people aren't Nordic
I think they are. They are just as degenerate. Drugs, gay sex, progressiveness, etc.

Dutch people are actuall nordic...

Also, don't try to paint the whole country with this degenerate brush. That's not how any of this works.

Brazil school is shit however it doesn't mean the european universities are much better. Every garbage like "everyone is equal" and "mathematics are oppressive" are born in europe and united states.

There is probably not another country in the world with as much whoring and STDs as Brazil. Brazil are famous for it's transgenders.

sounds more like brazil honestly

bruh, it was what my ancestors did to sell their real estate and get investors.

I can't and wont disagree.

European universities, despite their fallbacks, are still the best in the world.

We are going downwards, but that does not change it.

LOL Basil has never done anything worth remembering. At least Vikings were based tribalists. All you guys do is grow fruit.

Sounds more like Brazil. Most Dutch guys I know are nice guys who are anti-degenerate nationalists.
How? Germanic? Yes. Nordic? No.

>How? Germanic? Yes. Nordic? No.
Are you kidding me???

The dutch CAME from nordic regions.

> inb4 but muh landmass is not nordic so the people aren't nordic.
yeah, and whites in south africa aren't white.

There is a great problem in the "white nationalist" community

They believe only whites with blue eyes are whites; germanics (nordics, dutch, etc).

That's why they consider portuguese not white but south africans white (when that country was segregated.)

Does that make Germany nordic then?Muditerranians ARE white, but not Aryans.

But if you look up every nordic people they only consider white those who are aryans.

Yeah, because only Aryans are pure whites. Anyone who doesn't live in North Europe is a disgusting subhuman mongrel mixed with arab/Turkish blood.

you meme but some of them really think like this.

I wasn't meming though.

stop posting this shit, it's annoying

So because a minority of White nationalists only consider Aryans white your going to shitpost everyday on Sup Forums about Aryans causing an even further divide and shitting up the board even more.

Great fucking work mate, supreme intelligence going on right there your making your nigger ancestors proud thinking with thinking like that.

Portuguese are White but chances are with you being a Brazilian your not white let alone with the way your acting now. Your just a fucking butthurt deal with it I don't see Greece getting butthurt over being called Turkish rape babies

Jewish girl patriotism?

>minority
It's the vast majority

but anyway I declared 1 week peace with Nordics. If they start to D&C I'll go back to action

Only Frisian Dutch are Nordic
Dutch under the Rhine are Celto-Germanic and probably more akin to the French than Nordics

I really pity that guy for getting turned into a meme. I was on the original thread and while he enthusiastic he wasn't rude.

Well go post on stormfront or something not Sup Forums you dumbfuck.

Don't you know Sup Forums has shills who get paid to shitpost and divide the board creating threads like your.

There's paid shills who one day post All non Aryans are Subhumans and then the Next day post all Aryans are cucks

You fucking retard your just proving to me and others on Sup Forums that Brazilians are even more retarded then I first thought

He must be dumb due to that negro blood in him

Calm down

Mate your retarded

>"Waaa I'm a quarter Portuguese and I'm butthurt about people calling them not White"

>"So too combat this I will use my supreme intellectual capacity and call all Aryans cucks. That will fix the Problem and make Brazil look civilized."

And in the process you would of forfilled the Shills goal of getting third world shitskins to shit up the board. Argentinians are looking a whole lot more White with every post you make

xD Happy new year too

>Portuguese are White
I'm white? What?

What the fuck... I could be his little brother. He looks just like me but bigger.