Who else will be voting Die Grüne / CDU / Die Linke in 2017? cant wait for the incoming race war to be honest

who else will be voting Die GrĂ¼ne / CDU / Die Linke in 2017? cant wait for the incoming race war to be honest

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

i think memetic warfare based on #DankeMerkel dank memes could be very effective

#DankeMerkel

Why is that posted? Germans actually know how to use sarcasm?

So from my understanding die linke is basically nazi party rebranded over the years, correct?

>Germans actually know how to use sarcasm?

Sadly, not vey well. That's why we are here to help them in their time of need.

There is no reason to vote for me.
I think whatever we pick it's poison.
I might be wrong tho.

>Concern user is concerned.
Strop being concerned and make a choice! Anything is better than Merkel! Why not roll the dice with AfD and see what happens?

This notion that Germany has no options is a fucking joke. Germany has many options. Any option that weakens the CDU and strengthens the AfD is a good one.

I would like to vote for AfD but then I'd be screwed over, too I fear.
I dislike all those refugees, that's for sure
but since I am a turkroach who was born here I'd be forced to leave.
So I think it doesn't matter.

>So from my understanding die linke is basically nazi party rebranded over the years
>nazi party rebranded
The opposite.
They're the old commies from East Germany.

Figures. Which one of these flags is yours?

I am fairly certain they would be unable to do that. Also, you have to go back.

>born in germany
>I'd be forced to leave
mfw to intaligent too understand how finks work

Oh, well in that case leave then.

My parents would have to go back but how am I supposed to go back to some place where I wasn't born?
Also, for those who think there are pure Germans who hate on shitskins and other shit that doesn't belong to Germany are wrong. Why are halfbreed-Germans so angry? Do they really think they are Germans biologically? Having a German ID doesn't mean being actually German. Why am I not saying I am German despite of having a German ID?

Really makes me think and you should think, too.

You are not German you are a Roach.

Achmed bitte

I am aware of this.
Did you miss what I was trying to say?

Well, I can't wait to get started with some New European memes. 2017 will be historic. I just wish I had better tools and was more skilled.

>Why are halfbreed-Germans so angry?
Perhaps because they belong nowhere. Which is why everyone has to go back.

You forgot to mention SPD. FDP probably too since they will form a coalition with anyone just to get some government cash again. There's a reason Lindner didn't oppose Merkel's policy to gain voters.

Is he gonna do it Sup Forums?