You get a meeting with President Trump to discuss policy. What do you tell him?

You get a meeting with President Trump to discuss policy. What do you tell him?

Whatever happens do not hold back your army at Dunkirk on 24 May 1940

build the wall, deport them all

Please annex Canada

Jews are parasites

>president
>trump
3.000.000 people more voted Hillary.
The. People. Voted. For. Her.
Get over it.

#NotYourPresident?

Ban Islam and enforce the law everywhere else possible

That's literally all i care about

He's not Americans' true president, that's for sure.

Yes that's right, pinhead delusional psychopathic cuck. PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. You know why? To use one of the favourite libtard lines: "Have you even read the United States Constitution?" #HESYOURPRESIDENTKEK

The 20th can't come fast enough

Gas The KIKES!

can someone give me a (you) I haven't tested the new reply system yet

Propose plan for day of the rake.

(you)

Mr President we need to mobilize a couple infantry units led by spec ops to get all these pizza queers immediately, and your boy bibi, he and his cronies are at the top of that list, o and pence is a faggot pedophie btw. And ps disband atf schedule 3 stamps freedom cant be free without fullauo suppressed funs.

Forgot the kosher tax, 8/10.

thanks yorgos

D̴̩̜͓͔̗̪͖̖͉̗͗̈͋̓̑ͬͮͤ̃̆̍̕͢͝Ë̵̶̢̋̎̐̀̄͒̒͏̫̭͚̝͍̘͙̮S̵̷̛̜̯̩͓̭͒ͩͧ́ͫ͗́͌̃̐ͬ͋̑͐͂ͣU͗͗̾͂͑̔ͣͭ̅͒̋̑ͯ̐ͯ́̉ͮ̕͏̼͓̩̺̣̖̩̼̥̲͉̬ ̢͖̞͕̪̘̖̺͔̞̹͔͍̝̲͓͉̾̋̔ͤ͋̉ͫ̎͂͗͌̀ͮ͝ͅͅD͒̉͑ͦͧ̽̏̎͝͏̹̜̲̩E̸̡͕̦͖̭͉̱͚̗̲̪͇͇̯͇̱͍̻̍ͮ̔̌͆ͧ͋͛̎̇͂̿͆̄̔̔͞Ṣ̛͚̞̳̜̯̝͍͙̹̺̗͚̤̱̤̊̂͑̍ͬ̀̈̇̃ͨͫ͐ͤ̓ͪͨ͐̎̕͢U̸̷̟̤̲̟̬̺̤̬̲̗͍̗̩̟̲̝͈ͯ̔̐ͮ͂͗͠ ̝̬̻͍̣̮͚̱̜͓̭̫̺̹̈́͛ͪͯ̇́̉̓͋͞͠D̡̨̤͔͚̳̹͇̪̱̖̻̘̰͛̆̀ͧ̔͋̀͢͝E̳̺͖̻ͪͭ͆͆̊͌ͫ̕͜͝͝S̄ͬͬ͊͊̋ͨ̀̚҉͍͈̻͍U͛͛̌͌̔̆͂́́ͦͯ̚͏̕͢҉͇̳͈̠͘ ͋̅̌͒ͣ̄ͧ͗ͯ̈́҉̯͕͉̼̪̟̞͙͙͓͎̝̝̖͉̱͟D̻͕̻͍͇̜̮̻̝ͫͤͨ̈ͧͯͤ͌ͫͨͤ̆ͪ̅̓̋̇̈̀̚E̴̢̖̙̺̩͈̜͓̩̣̓̅͆ͩ̍̊̚͠Ş̜̙̭̲̠̦̫̺̜̬͎̬͙̬̥͔͓̻̊͆͊̽̅̀ͩͩ͂ͨ́̽̔͂̚U̶̼̼̼̲͓̦͇̤͑̂͌ͪ̊ͩ͊̑ͯ͌͆́͋̚͝͡ͅ ̧̂́̐͑̀͡҉̖̪͍͖͖̭̪̥̖͢Ḑ̷̤̥̺̠͓͙̫͇͉̘̯̩͓̤͖̜̗̤͒͛̈́ͣ́̇̑ͭ̀̚͜͞ͅĚͦ̐́͘͏̸̲̩͖̥̤̖͔͈͔̮̲̤̩͉̭S̵̴̢͔̞̻̠͕͇̞̭̟̼̮̣̗̠̰͎̅ͮ̍̆̂͆͋̾ͩ̓ͤͣͮͯ͆̉ͣ͊̚Uͫ̓ͭͭ̽̀̊̐̓ͨͫͧͧ̑ͮͪͦ̚҉̵̡̭͕̬̰̮̜̩̟͓ ̨̡̛̜͚̦̤̮̯̟̺̫̩̙͔̝̹̭͋̂̀̚͠D̶̢̟͓̲̱͓̝̾ͮ͊̅̄̔ͩ̃ͦ̐́͠͞E̴̢̡̠̩̜̜̲ͨ͂ͫ̔ͬ̅͐́ͩ͂͑͞͡S̨͍̼͙͇͌̔ͬͩ͆͂ͫͫͭƯ͍̰̦̫̣͙̟̥̣̺̙̼͙͒͛̃̅̉͗̓̂̓ͨ̌̈́ ̶̣̦͎̭̝̬̪̱͕̖̤ͤ̔̆̒̓͘͜͞
D̴̩̜͓͔̗̪͖̖͉̗͗̈͋̓̑ͬͮͤ̃̆̍̕͢͝Ë̵̶̢̋̎̐̀̄͒̒͏̫̭͚̝͍̘͙̮S̵̷̛̜̯̩͓̭͒ͩͧ́ͫ͗́͌̃̐ͬ͋̑͐͂ͣU͗͗̾͂͑̔ͣͭ̅͒̋̑ͯ̐ͯ́̉ͮ̕͏̼͓̩̺̣̖̩̼̥̲͉̬ ̢͖̞͕̪̘̖̺͔̞̹͔͍̝̲͓͉̾̋̔ͤ͋̉ͫ̎͂͗͌̀ͮ͝ͅͅD͒̉͑ͦͧ̽̏̎͝͏̹̜

discuss plans for concentration camps and leaf slavery.

Please ban the interwebz sensai... We must go back to kafeneio for informations.

True that my friend

Proper punishment for Barack and Hillary's crimes.

I want justice.

-_-

Lock her up. Pizzagate, Clinton Foundation, Soros.