I'm israeli. i have a breaking story for you. this is important

After it was announced there will be an investigation of Netanyahu for possible conflicts of interest, A member of the Likud Party (the party of Netanyahu) called Doodi Amsalem said he will be proposing a new legislation that will make it illegal to investigate an elected prime minister.

This proposed legislation is deeply undemocratic in my opinion - the elected prime minister should not be above the law. banning the law authorities from investigating the prime minister is outrageous.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=דודי אמסלם הצעת חוק אסור לחקור ראש ממשלה
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Do Israelis on Sup Forums generally like or dislike Netanyahu?

What are his possible conflicts of interest? Funding ISIS? :^)

Jews jewing jews
Basically pol the country then

bump

>Doodi al-Muslim
Great name

We need to meme Meretz or Yesh Atid into power. Surely such things would never happen under their watch.

Sounds (((democratic))) to me desu.

>breaking story
>jews jewing

Tell me about the Likud. Why do they hate democracy?

>meretz

No fuck them. They're basically the liberal equivalent in the West. Yesh Atid is ok but I'm not sure why precisly them would be better than anybody else. Every politician in Israel is only looking after himself first.

If you guys start getting rid of politicians for associating with corrupt jews you won't have a government left, it seems pretty smart to me.

Shlomo civil war??

Nothing will happen to Bib, the legislation will pass, we will drift further from democracy

Recessive genes probably

I thought you guys were the only democracy in the Middle East?
That's what the republicans always say

If they took off the star, would they die?

Compared to others they are.

democracy is just an illusion to placate the masses.

You racist bigot
Surely you realize that only Meretz can bring Israel strength through diversity?

>Doodi

He's the new Hitler.

he must be stopped.

We are but as time goes we drift further from it. And thank god tbqh, democracy is retarded and easily co opted

Democracy isn't all that impressive. Be the state that you want to be.

I think we're in no position to make any decision on whether is should be allowed or not. We have absolutely no idea what's at stake. All we know is that this thing is "undemocratic". Making decisions based on that claim is questionable.

Who do you think could be a good (((dictator))) for the benefit of Jews in Israel and outside of Israel.

You guys should kill each other

I hope we send all our jews to israel, seize their assets and cut off all financial/diplomatic/military support and leave you lot to your own devices.

Israel v. Saudi Arabia v. Iran = middle east becomes the largest glass sculpture in the world a relic of ancient races only contribution. It will be a marvel of millenia to come!

It would be very painful.

Idk, not bibi for sure.
Whoever will vow to cleanse the country of Arabs and western degeneracy, imo

Holy shit, that ass tries to crown himself in fuhrer position? And I waited for that day he finally gets retired for a better leader maybe.

And WHAT democracy? the democratic countries aren't real democracy but dictatorship disguising itself as freedom.

Can you gimme a link to local news site about this topic?

Many hate him, he's good only for the rich. No idea how he got elected 3 times in a row!

>he's good only for the rich
Because kikes are rich.

You guys have the funniest fucking names ive ever heard

>jews elected someone only good for the rich
>you are somehow surprised by this fact

>Doodi Amsalem

Why are Druze Arabs such zionist ass-kissers?

>He's only good for the (((rich)))

No you know what jews do to our countries. Im happy to see that there is a kike hierarchy in israel so the common jew is getting schemed.

They elected him due to (arguably justified) fear mongering.

>doodi amsalem
TEEHEE he said doody!

That's what you get when jews are in charge of your government

Yeah you guys are surrounded by enemies and you still plot against them because you have false courage of americas support.

Sources:

lmgtfy.com/?q=דודי אמסלם הצעת חוק אסור לחקור ראש ממשלה

Notice how the media does not present any arguments that oppose this law, btw - aka presenting only one side of the argument for propaganda purposes

Bennet?

Also what do you think about Yesh Atid and their plan to eliminate degeneracy from the haredim?

Hehehe, come here and you'll see how it actually goes.

I've spoke to many Israelis on here that vehemently denied the holocaust, without trolling either.

>False
Bennet is a sellout. More like Smotrich who seems to be ideologically clean

No thanks. Id rather not get pickpocketed and hit by a stray palestinian missile

this is a paid shill

Israel sounds just as crappy as every other western country then

Yesh Atid are classic opportunist center, they'll say anything to get elected, I wouldn't vote for them at gunpoint

>the common jew is getting schemed
Shlomo'd

Israel, I'm CIA.

Yeah, the unintelligent retarded jews get over.

Which is the right thing to do, if you want to better your country.

Your MPs shits more than I do

>jews being jewed
Not so funny now is it?

American posters are both ignorant and entretaining, one compensates the other, i kekd

Haredim scum should lose all power over the non haredim. They do nothing to make this country better but to leech off it freely and spread their shitty ideologies.

Holocaust is a weapon against the cattle goyim used by globalists who want a unified worldwide common market and open borders. Both of these things are bad for Israelis, but the diaspora Jews who form most of the elite class outside Israel don't actually care about Jews all that much, and would happily destroy Israel just to see a few million more displaced people.

No but its time for Israel to be more democratic else they might fall victim to totalitarianism(religious state). USA was demo for far too long a so we elected trump. It's all about keeping the balance so your society doesnt fall far right or left.

interesting

Haredim neighborhoods looks and smell like little india without the charm

I haven't followed ISraeli politics for a few years now, but wasn't Bennet a Trump-like candidate who already made millions and is just going into politics because how fucked up the system was.

>smotrich
So all soldiers will do Hesder or what? I've always felt that they only represent the dati'im leoemim.

What was there?

>Yeah, the unintelligent retarded jews get over.

Doesnt matter intelligent or not, the greedy scum who lust for power. They will even fuck over other jews if it benefits them. And you jew haters hurry to believe we are all united against the goyim.. such bullshit. Do research how average citizen has it in Israel.

i can smell the kebab from here. all the smelly muslims and their taqiyya in this thread

No shit. You still think jews are hivemind? They screw each other same as the rest.

Pls leave meretz shill.

You literally eat all of the shit the Kike media machine throws at you.

>>many hate him.

So? Why more people myself including hate's the opposition a 100000 times more, at least hes based as fuck lad, he strengthen the Jewish bond to the land which is necessary, a Kike that grows up only on the media info stands less chances to make something out of himself then a light religious jew. And don't throw me that haredim meme, they will join the work market in due time.

>Do research how average citizen has it in Israel.
You take a foreign politician into your homes and have him do your chores, get fucked by a goat,etc then send him home with new instructions.

Go on google, type in '4plebs pol', go on the website and search 105320955

Some crazy link and this
>Notice how the media does not present any arguments that oppose this law, btw - aka presenting only one side of the argument for propaganda purposes

Jews jewing jews apparently.

What's so bad about Bibi outside of his hatred for Arabs?
Didn't he save Israel from the early 2000s recession?
He seems pretty competent and Israel progressed a lot in his rule. Like making the tech industry grow and being a middle eastern country that doesn't throw homosexuals off of buildings.

the whole palestinian rocket thing is just fearmongering and an excuse to launch actual missiles at them.
They cant build rockets for shit.
Most of them land in empty fields as duds, or explode before they even launch.
Something like 12 people have been killed in the entire existance of hamas.

kek, thanks thaibro

What's Israel like anyway?

Expensive? Safe?

Aren't the Haredim like Amish Jews?

Yea, but you realize that 20% of Israel is not even Jewish. You we're probably talking to some Muslim cunt.

Most of us know that jews arent 'united' against the goyim because you will jew each other over without a second thought, however the talmud does clearly state that jews are above goyim and to treat them like cattle, which is why no goy trusts you, even when you do or say based things, you're still untrustworthy. Its a shame really, but its the reality, sorry.

Sounds like Bibi just promoted degeneracy and protected rich Jews.

Not all Jews follow the Talmud.

I love how jewing is an adjective

I'd rather right wing imperialism over a left wind monopoly/ dictatorship (via Germany you dumb Kike).

>>BIBI IS AN EVIL EVIL OVERLORD THE ELECTRIC JEW TOLD ME SO!!!!

What a Kike, it is if your hertZOG himself trying to divide our people with your lies and deception.

The only thing I dislike about big B is that he don't put the haredim in their place.
But he's a nationalist, he and trump are bros. lapid would dismantle the """""illegal settlements""""" in a heartbeat. HertZOG would get more Sudan NIGGERS to filth our streets, King Bibi support the expansion of the Jews of Israel and he make it beneficial to live at kebab turf (as if it's their land, we won like 7 wars!! they should be grateful that we didn't make soap out of them) the only way to counter the muzzies birthrate is to breed and improve the Jewish population education system, which is being done along with strengthen our bond with our Kike ancestry in order to make sure that the future generation will FIGHT for this land with all they have.

We'll manage you cuck how about you get a well paid job (maybe do a degree at engineering? I'm half way through!!) and stop your bitching in any other land you'd be gassed. Israel is the only home you got and the only ones that stand for the Kike population ( at least for the long term) are Bibi,Benet halfon.

Kys YOU FUCKING HERETIC I get so mad from retarded cucks like you.

>>Waaaaaaaaah it's so ""hard"" getting a job :,(

>> why isn't the government paying for my shitty life choices >:(!!!!

You probably view all the shit that the globalists feed you on, 61, v15. REEEEEEEEEEE

You for know that bagatz are those that force our government to fund the Palestinians with 5 billion shekels every year!!! That's a fuck ton more then what we give the haredim which are viewed as the main issue of our country.

lmao You could solve the problem by not electing any more Jews. I think it's time for multiculturaism. Have your first Palistinian PM.

>Do research how average citizen has it in Israel.
Apparently you guys have
>free quality healthcare
>free college if you do military or community service
>the best women's rights in the ME
>lower average work hours than America
>relatively low crime rates
>extremely cheap housing in the West Bank settlements
>low unemployment rates
>considered a western country by OECD or whatever
Your not Europeans but way better than all of ME, Africa, South America and most of Asia.

mizrahim and retards from the periferia
>hurr durr im living in a 1m apartment with my 6 children hurr durr ashkanezi keeps me down hurr durr
>my parents voted likud all their lives hurr durr
>hurr durr lets vote likud because i dont know anything better
>goes to a protest calling lefties and meretz cancer that destroyes the country

yes he did all that, he is not a moron, he is well educated and knows his economics and politics, but he sits too much time in the PM position. also, his goverment is filled with religious retards and haredim (which everyone in israel hates). I think people in out country demonize him to much (he did a lot of good things, back in 2008, israel didt get too much hurt from the economic crysis thanks to Bibi and thats just one example) but he got pretty stale in the last years and got his ass too much corrupted. so its time for him to go.
thats my opinion on this shit, feel free to shitpost me :D

This is a possibility that I didnt actually consider, also isnt the percentage higher than that?

In here 80% of them are leaching the shekels out of our average tax payers.

>israel
>democracy
this is joke?

IDK, when I went our tour guide said 20% was not Jewish. There are Druze, Christians, Muslims, Bahai, etc.

>free
Fuck off commie cuck, I have a helicopter ticket for you, not for free, paid for by me.

They are the nigger welfare queens of the Jews

Why are there no Jews in Israel and they're all in the U.S.?

HAHAHAHAHA they smell like koogel

>feel free to shitpost me :D

Pic related

will the jews dejewify themselves?

>Hur durr meretz/ha avoda is so classy
>mizrahim/periferia why dont you vote for us =////

this is stupid

>Many hate him, he's good only for the rich. No idea how he got elected 3 times in a row!
He hates the Mudshits and Security is your Number One priority. Thats probably why.

He is better and cooler than Merkel, not really a challenge i guess. I hate the Jews in Germany, the Israelis besides those Radical Zionists i dont.

Do you know which party proposed the most laws that benefit the majority of the israeli public and not the 1%?

Meretz.