Mexico getting #rekt while Americans enjoy low gas prices

Mexico getting #rekt while Americans enjoy low gas prices.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/01/mexicans-are-outraged-over-a-big-hike-in-gas-prices-on-jan-1/?utm_term=.1bff1c8f6de8

stupid beaners

Fuck you drumpfkins

>about $2.85 per gallon
I'm paying 2.82.

No way. I'm playing 1.95

what's your lowest daily income in your country?
in mexico its about 4 or 5 dollars

I'm not sure. I think minimum wage is $7 something.

per hour, right?
i am talking about mexicans making 4 or 5 dollars for the entire 8 hour work day

Every fucking year, the same shit.
And the only thing this country of beaners did was a fucking pasta on whatsapp.

te comprendo hermano
vete de mexico, ve a otro lugar a trabajar e intenta ayudar a tu familia como puedas, o llevatelos de mexico

una revolucion va a ser lo unico que los salve

People are taking over gas stations and burning 'em to show the gov they're JUST fucking our shit up

Fun times ahead if the cartel keeps their word of killing top ranking officials and burning oil wells

But I'm sure it will amount to nothing while everyone is too busy "redpilling" people on facebook to promote either libertarian or ultracuck liberal ideas ir keeping the lowest wage people (a lot of them) uninformed or hooked up on crack and narco shit

Pic related: Our current state

>speaking spanish
>in an american hentai virtual reality circle jerk

>Living in the most cucked country in the world
Gee, I'd rather just cross into Cali and overstay my visa

>per hour, right?
yeah.

im mexican you dumb burger
i am studying and working here in germanistan

i dont know about you but i am a fairly needless man, with the moneys i get payed i have enough for a good life (for me)

and once i get a full time job i will send moneys to my family

i want my mom and sister to stop working and do NOTHING

fuck off

go ahead amigo, your call

but if you do, don't be a parasite, work for the country you are, do something useful, don't be a gibs me

>im mexican

Germanistan needs to build a wall.

walls cant stop us beaners friendo
also we are natural enemies of the kebabs

>ESE ardor de culo
Mech. Eng. here with a couple of months experience under my belt

Employer is amerilard but everything we do is so gimped it hurts...

I was talking about this with my dad, we are a country full of retards.

we see this kind of bullshit and what do we do? we meme some quinceañera into having a party instead of storming San Lazaro and kick the fucking senators asses or take Peña nieto hostage and beat him up for being a faggot

people only complain and do nothing, for example they say electricity is too expensive well then let's have a whole fucking state not pay for that shit for a month and you'll see how we'll have cheaper energy in no time but faggots complain with idiocities like "but I won't have internet/light" well no you fucking faggot, suck it up a little to make change

this is why I'm fleeing from this shithole once I graduate, too many dumb idiots, Mexico will never change

>we are natural enemies of the kebabs

How can you tell each other apart?
>both behead enemies with machetes
>both take 9 year old brides
>both are always moving to white countries for "A better life"
>both have women with moustaches
>both export restaurants
>both speak in runes

Derailing your thread, how much aztec voodoo bullshit do you guys incorporate in your version of catholicuck?

Also, whats up with day of the dead?

Further, why do all Indio chicks seems crazy? The brownskinned latinas are all super catty bitches while the light skinned ones are chill as fuck. Is it because they want to be BLEACHED by me?

Pls respond

>same flag as iraq
missed one

we don't dress like Tusken raiders for one and most Mexicans that emmigrate to europe look like Spaniards or Italians, if it's indios they are just short and will not have any chin hair to grow that mudslime beards, also 99% of us are Catholics or Christians

>aztec voodoo
i know some weird witch cases
a friend had her grandma witch killed, well not really her, its a complicated story, really freaky, so i guess dark magic

>day of the dead
we remember our dead peoples and give gifts to them, some weird shit if you ask me but i guess its to "honor" and remember hour dead relatives

>crazy cheeks
well it would be interesting if you point out to women who are not crazy, the answer would be probably polish women?

implying all of those characteristics can't be find in european or US women or men

my point was, we don't like kebabs, we are more or equally violent as them, sure
but we are more catholic or christian

pretty much nothing is mixed, day of the dead is just a Mexican party where we remember our dead people, even if it has some prehispanic shit to it nowadays it's just aesthetic and we hold masses and catholic celebrations on that day with the priests doing the normal rite but having an emphasis on blessing the dead souls for them to go to heaven and escape the purgatory

Pls greentext witch slaughter?

Day of the dead seems kind of based actually, I thought it was about resurrecting mr. skeletals.

Yeah but Polish chicks are white and so are German chicks, I'm asking if there is a racial/cultural/casta based reason why Indio grills seem to be cunts relative to the more Iberian ones.

>we don't dress like Tusken raiders for one

Time for a game, Pedro.

Is this California or Italy?

Thats pretty cool, thanks for explaining. In turn I almost died on Day of the Dead in 1st grade because this kid named Luis brought some hard candy and I aspirated one on the way to gym like a tard.

What is the worst state in Mexico and why? Best? Are Mexicans worried about the Wall?

How much of the food is Spanish and how much is traditional? Do Spanish and Mexicans get along or are they resented for being colonizers?

Do you rightfully claim Louie C Cuck as a Mexican?

Redpill me on Mexico

not a slaughter, so you see
my friend had a grandma who was rather old, that grandma had a son who was kind of the old lonely man (my friend's uncle)

so this uncle guy finds a woman, who immediately becomes hated by the grandma, the grandma said she was not a good woman, etc

later the grandma got sick and so did the uncle, i cant quite recall but it turned out the woman was using "black magic" on the grandma so she would die, and the uncle guy would have the house for him (and her)

so the grandma dies and the uncle and the woman get married, but the house is left to my friend's mom so whateva

eventually some skulls and black candles appear on the grandma grave, turns out it was the weird woman doing it

also the uncle gets sick and shit, they have a baby

my friend contacts a "magic" person who says

yeah, black magic has been happening here, be careful this woman is a witch and blablabla

its quite complicated but yeah, fucked up

>day of the dead
yeah its very cool, the sugar skulls are very tasty

>crazy girls
well they are more "family oriented" in a bad way, that means they are possesive as fuck, where if their man cheats they would go ape shit
this trait can often be found in browner girls, the white ones are more mature even tho it can be also found in them

but they are not as blacked as the german chicks, i can tell you that much

They are "worried" about paying the wall, not the wall itself.

>worst state
stay the fuck away from sinaloa

we often make fun of spanish people and their stupid way to talk, also they are very ugly

>louie
louie c cuck is a cuck, i had never heard about him claiming he was a mexicuck

How many people ended up going to rubi's quince anyways?

>not the wall itself

The entire mexican economy is based on remitances and on evicting prisoners to the USA. But the mexican goverment wouldn't mind a wall keeping it's ugly squat-monsters stuck in home-base where the can't even affoard to feed them.

nice meme!

2sppoopy for me
sounds like she was just poisoning them tho

Interesating

>grills
Yeah that sounds about right. I didn't mean it in a whos more cucked kind of way just a thing I noticed casually flirting with girls at work that the brown latinas were way more standoffish, even if they'd be all over a lightskinned hispanic guy, whereas the lightskinned hispanic girls were all chill as fuck

Yeah he doesn't claim it but he's a MexiJew according to Wikipedia

Seriously considering switching to Law or Economics to forge my own party and get rid of the repulsive establishment.

A narcostate doesn't look badly at all anymore compared to Peña 'JUST' Nieto

I would also add in turn the browner hispanic dudes I worked with were all /brotier/ while the lightskinned ones all seemed to have some chip on their shoulder about whitey

There are no eng jobs in California and if they won't hire the autistic OP or his friends why would they hire a wetback.

yeah you just be safe when you go to la mexico
we are not all that bad and we care about family and friends

we are lazy but kind of good workers

my favorite food would be tacos de adobada and carnitas

look that shit up, its delicious

And lefties only complain about people protesting further.

We need a Pinochet like ASAP

We NEED a 2nd amendment.

You better stay out of my country, you subhuman trash

Why don't Mexicans have guns? Did you ever have guns? Did they jew up some shit like in Australia as an excuse?

Can you own limited guns like Eurocucks if you're a farmer or in a club?

What do you think of Eric Holder and fast&furious?

We already have it. Read the Constitution bruh it's literally the 10th one.

Big govt has cucked all of our weapons and there's the risk of shitskins being able to buy them.

Thanks man, I would say get the fuck out of Deutschland but given all the cucks and mudslimes you're actually a huge net gain to their populace, good luck to you

Good thing I can fill up my car in the U.S. but it's still bullshit tho but I love my city and I don't really want to move elsewhere

Tell that to a cop, but that its now my problem cuz I didn't defended it before.
mexican males can own (not carry) a weapon (9mm its illegal and a lot more) if they have a document called cartilla militar.

Not so fast.. there's a new sheriff in town.

They had a 2nd amendment (by another number) until 1968 when the government changed the Mexican Constitution in response to social unrest. I know a man that was in his village when the Mexican army surrounded it and when door to door searching for guns.

Very sad.

Did he die fighting for his rights?

That's the (((center-right))) for you.

Imagine being governed by democrats for 70 years.

No.

What do you mean?

From Wikipedia page for Gun laws in Mexico (no citation):

>By the 1960s, fear of the growing anti-government sentiment and the growing number of citizens arming themselves, prompted the government to modify Article 10 of the Constitution and to enact the Federal Law of Firearms and Explosives. And so begun a systematic disarmament of the population by limiting gun ownership to small-caliber handguns, heavily restricting the right to carry outside the home, and ending a cultural attachment to firearms by shutting down gun stores, outlawing the private sale of firearms, closing down public shooting facilities, and putting in control the federal government of all firearm-related matters.

PRI candidate fucked up the Olympics and couldn't handle some commie students so he went full Anders but not just on them but some children too.

His second in command was elected afterwards and he began making Mexico a failed state with vigilantism, minimal liberties, shitty social programs and bigger government

I though modern Mexico went downhill due to the (((revolution))).

50,000 idiots, imagine if the same number stormed congress

Revolucion was a mixed bag but it left a lot more dead than a change. The administrations that followed were great until Miguel Aleman.

100 years later and nothing has changed still. You think the DC elite is bad? Try dealing with spoiled brats whose parents are literally tax mooches

I don't even understand how Mexico even exists as a country.

Why would anyone choose to live there instead of killing themselves?

we already have a 2nd ammendment, it's the 10th article of our constitution, thing is the government has cucked us all and have the monopoly on what they sell you, when and how

all because people were sad some commies got killed by Diaz Ordaz

Good food and some of us aren't actually fat NEETs

sorry man I have a legal visa and no wall will stop me from entering legally

hey! see
and

man I know why we were cucked off our guns, I just wish we weren't, still many problems would be solved in no time if instead of memeing some quince años the same 50 thousand people went to Los Pinos and dragged the president by the balls to Palacio Nacional to answer for all the bullshit

Now you know why so many voted with their feet and left. Unfortunately the USA was on the receiving end.

$2.15 a gallon in Colorado

Enough with that Chairo nonsense.

Change can be done subtly, steadily. 5D chess. Anything else is Africa tier

elections are in 2018, maybe that's the answer to solve or make anything worst.

As it was said before Mexico indeed has cheap gas prices, but wages are out of proportion with these prices.
While an hour of work in America under the minimum wage ($7.25/h) you can pay 3.5 gal, minimum wage in Mexico ($0.50/h) you can only pay 0.16 gal (600 ml)

Also mexican fuel tax (around 40% of the price) makes up 5% of the mexican govt budget.

This is why nobody thinks your country is first world.

#MMGFTFTE

man, it's mexico, the place were indios vote for whoever gives them 200 pesos a torta and a shirt with "insert candidate" face...

a country where we cry over if some faggot playing divegrass didn't score (and I love football) where 90% still trust what the fucking TV says and prefer to waste their salary away on caguamas instead of saving and investing

I doubt subtlety will solve something when most of the population doesn't care in the slightest

What the fuck!? Why's there a giant toenail in the sky above Mexico? That's some serious witchcraft right there

either we elect a dumbass corrupt politician once again or gamble on not becoming the venezuela of north america with el Peje

that's what I see in our future and I'm sad for it, I love my country but goddamn the future doesn't look bright in the slightest

I lived in cdmx when peje was the mayor.

It's closer to merkel and Hillary than Venezuela actually. So shits scarier

I'm at least you aren't Brazil kek

When I mention this to my wetback mother in-law she gets defensive.

t.4th Generation Chicano (legal)

This is what you get for not being a territory of America.

Manipulating the masses subtly might actually work though.

It did for amlo with the 132 shit.

If you think going chimp out on Los Pinos will solve anything you're wrong because some other faggot will try to take the power from you and gain all the credit. And protesting is for communists.

Fun fact, according to the OECD Better life index Mexico is a leader in civic engagement. You boys turn out to vote more than Americans, Swedes, Canadians, Brits, French. The only ones above you are the Danish and Australians when it comes to turning out to vote. But your country is shit. It's amazing that a country where the people are so involved in politics suck at it.

yeah! 10 dollars, food and 4 hours to go on bus voting on each "county" you reach, that is involved people.
Corruption is in every level here.