Clinton Foundation

I've made these threads 3 nights in a row and they keep getting archived with little response.
I don't care

Watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=rCTzFNrsKns

Then watch this video where he reaches out and tells us how to do proper research.
youtube.com/watch?v=vam6qxfQrgA

The Clinton Foundation is huge, and Sup Forums giving up on it is a big mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalgraveyard.com/
everypolitician.org/
duckduckgo.com/?q=russian vpn&t=h_&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

What's the point? No one goes to jail, I just get angry for no reason.

You can be blissfully ignorant if you want, I'm trying to reach out to people who still care about the truth.

Thanks for the bump.

I thought this had become sort of common knowledge on Sup Forums? During the elections there were campaigns about the clinton foundation which I thought to be about this very subject.

I'm not sure how much of it reached public ears beyond this board.

Bumping for truth and further exposition.

I don't think /cfg/ ever got this far

Bumb, this is muchmuch better than all those bognog threads

Exactly. Not like trump is going to jail her or anything. What's the point even.
It's Not being ignorant but again what's the point of having information that tells us, which we already meow, that she's corrupt and kills people for fun, when we can't even get her in jail?

Bump the fuck outta this shit.
Also, KEK.

What is the Clinton Foundations play in Haiti? Give me all the details.

If you don't know, then we don't already "meow", do we?

We know she and the foundation is corrupt, that's all we know. And you faggots gave up already.

Stop being a beta faggot and start caring about the truth.

Or live in ignorant bliss. Like I already said, this thread is for those interested in truth.

I'm not going to get into a fucking philosophical debate with you about the importance or unimportance of truth. Forget it.

If you don't care then move on and I'll keep making these threads until I find people who are.

I think a lot of people were burnt out by the time the election was over and then when everything finally mellowed out a little bit nobody picked back up especially with pizzagate adding to it. I'm amazed that more people aren't convinced Julian Assange is either dead or captured. His name was in the news everyday, now total silence

Most of cfg was sliding with the OP calling for people to pick email by their post No.

However, for example I'm pretty sure this board has been in consesus about ghaddafi being orchestrated since right about when the emails were released, and I know cfg often posted about the oil donations, so I figured people had been investigating. The arming of opposition has been posted since time immemorial.

I took these as signs people knew, was I wrong?

The thing about the gas was new to me though, as was the evidence about turkey.

these are great vids. i watched about 15 of them

Assange is either dead or with (((them))) now, Trump is letting Hillary go, and pizzagate had so many people by their pedo balls, but there was no official action on it which gave them plenty of time to cover their tracks and make the guy who went there with a rifle look like a tinfoil crazy.

We fucking lost, and we'll keep losing. I'm tired.

>Most of cfg was sliding with the OP calling for people to pick email by their post No.

That's a horrible idea. Horrible. Then you end up with 100 different random stories instead odrilling yuor focus on "search emails by "x" word or "x" name and actually putting together a story.

I think /cfg/ was picking up surface matter that had individual deep webs. We knew enough to know it was corrupt, but we didn't know details.

Did /cf/g know general Petraeus's involvement? Did /cfg/ know about Mike Morell (CIA director), did /cf/g link all of this with George Soros and HOW.

I liked /cf/g, and now we can make a new /cfg/ with much, much, much, much better leads than just some vague fbi user in a few threads

Yeah, this guy's probably gonna be dead soon.

It was horrible, but I'm still kind of convinced people here had been doing sensible investigations on their own, seperate from cfg, because a good portion of this story appears on posts across the board. Linking them together is a natural reaction.

I'm not convinced about NATO being involved in the COUP so far. And I am also confused about how the clinton foundation links to NATO. The turkish NATO troops are in my view more likely to be correlation.

Uhm, if you made these threads for 3 nights in a row, tell me what did you investigate yourself? What did you find out? Or do you expect other people to do all the work?

Lead by example user

>because a good portion of this story appears on posts across the board.
I don't agree. I haven';t seen threads about Haiti, i haven't seen threads about HSBC, I haven't seen threads about the CIA involvement or anyone name names or make these links.

>I'm not convinced about NATO being involved in the COUP so far.
Coup or Turkey? Me either, I think that was more a Clinton Foundation thing, but I don't know much about it either (hence the need for these threads)

>And I am also confused about how the clinton foundation links to NATO
Again, this is reason for these threads. I don't think it's all of NATO, I think it's just certain leaders who might be in on it, OR, they use things like the "Assad used gas against his own people" to get NATO involved

Fair enough point Polanon, according to George Webb (author of the videos), Poland is next for a "revolution"

Btw, >Turkey
Just had a nightclub shooting right? I bet it's not random

Nothing stopping you or anyone else making /cfg/ threads. This needs to happen in my view.

Yeah, this guys research is damn good and anyone who cares should be downloading and saving a copy of all his videos.

Maybe we should start up /cfg/ again using these videos in the OP. Jewtube took down lots of his videos I'm not sure if they put them back up again.

Anyway, /cfg/ GO GO GO

If Pizzafags didn't waste thousands of pages and threads for nothing, this might have had a bigger traction. Good job keeping up the attention. Pizzatards btfo.

Don't worry, user. Just wait until January 20th, Jeff Sessions won't let this slide.

Yeah, I'm gonna start making /cfg/ threads with these videos and explaining them

What's great is I'm pretty sure Tillerson (T. Rex) knows about all the oil deals. I mean, the guys an oil man, he knows what's going on.
Gonna be an interesting year, I was so happy when Trump picked him.

Bump

Excellent. Let's try keep this one alive and start with /cfg/ in the new one.

Meme division needs to start creating memes from his research. Anyone know if he's released the info graphics he uses anywhere online?

>meme division

someone was asking for raw data concerning politicians a few days ago. I found some.

politicalgraveyard.com/
everypolitician.org/

Fuck.. I manage HSBC.. I keep their databases and websites online...

You know what to do user

I know what I can't get away with...

just blame russian hackers

Brilliant!
But how will I get evidence flimsy enough for people to believe?

duckduckgo.com/?q=russian vpn&t=h_&ia=web

well, pizzagate and spirit cooking did help keep Clinton out of office. That's a pretty big start.

Will trump take down pizzagate?

Is it to convince me the CF is a front for human trafficking? I'm already convinced of that

bump