Russia buying up gold like crazy

During 2016 they were buying it with twice the speed of the Chinese, with November beeing the record high purchase.

But now...look at these numbers fly upwards. Unbeliveable.

usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thefisch.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin knows what's up.

>gold price is a meme due to gov. investors
>economy can crash if russia wills it
hmmm... really makes you think, huh...

and what is it that's up?

>millions of troy ounces

i want to die buried in it , crush me to death

They don't realize the US can just make it

Sanctions coming off soon...

People don't realize Russia has been like Piccolo with his weighted cape and headpiece.

It's about to come off, niggers.

Is this a "sell" sign?

prepare your wallets

cool rock collection putin, but gold doesnt feed people or keep factories open

Prediction 2017:

RUS launches a gold backed currency, all purchases of Rus oil must be made in this currency. P_gold is now tied to P_oil is now tied to Rusgold dollar. US petro dollar is gayed up. check and screenshot, nigger.

More gold reserves one's country relative to her central banks total emission of currency it has the more stable its economy is.

this is how ww3 starts

>you will never have the capital to short the us market before the great collapse
Feels plebeian man.

>oz

Where/how can you buy physical gold without getting ripped off?

What gold do I want, those freddykruger coins, or what?

You can buy puts for a couple hundred, only problem is the expire after 1-2 years, and NEVER try to time the market.

whatcha gonna do about it lil bitch nigga?

If you invest in a long term hold it does not have to be gold. Hell, you could buy barrels of oil and sit on em.

They have no other option, there's going to be a new round of sanctions against the Russian private sector.

They will then resell the gold once it's at a higher price to bailout out the private sector again.

That's all that's being done here. Never peg your currency to oil.

EVER!

gold isnt a meme when you btfo the international bankers and need something to back your national currency with...this goes for china and russia

We like shinies

No, I want gold. Physical gold in my possession. I don't want a piece of paper that says I'm entitled to some gold that maybe exists somewhere, probably being used for some pizza ritual or embezzled to Nibiru for the atmosphere. No, I want the real deal.

>Trump takes over in less than 20 days
>new sanctions

How dense are you?

Answering myself. I found this to detect fakes:
thefisch.com/

Obama could do that in the next 20 days

!

lawn chair and a cigarette. the fuck you think?

>there's going to be a new round of sanctions against the Russian private sector.

Trump will dissolve all those sanctions and the EU is scared of Russia so they'll follow

Is Ruble backed by gold? I wouldnt buy gold since the global bankers own it all. All Russia is doing is allowing themselves to be manipulated. Unless they plan on... and this is scary.

Taking over the market.

Apmex or JM Bullion.

Awesome. Thanks.

Authentic Rare Pepe for you, sir.