When did you realise that Islam is the true red pill and that muslim countries are the last bastions against Feminism...

When did you realise that Islam is the true red pill and that muslim countries are the last bastions against Feminism and degeneracy. We don't tolerate such shit.
We jail gays too and hang drug dealers. Pedos and rapists get whacked with rattan canes. Serves them right.

Die you western filth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews > Slam

fuck off kike

Once Islam takes over this shithole called Europe. North and South America are next

You worship a pedo rapist, scum.

All the redpilling found in Islam is already found in Christianity (I mean true, historical Christianity, not the modern Evangelical hippie shit).

Bump

Your kids

ours

Islam is evil

>Croatia
>not discount Hungarians

Congratulations, you whack a rapist with a cane when you're done dumping acid on the woman he did it too and stoning her to death.

Brag more about brutalizing brazen fags when you aren't also brutalizing the rectums of "dancing boys" and goats when you think that nobody's watching, or brutalizing innocent people for allegedly mistreating a copy of your stupid Christian fan-fiction about a warmongering pedophile.

Your religion is trash and your culture is trash. And the God that exists in this world clearly hates every last one of you, because he's forsaken your peoples to stagnation and decrepit misery with your hands outstretched to the rest of the world for gibsmedat like every other kid of nigger on Earth.

ur just a racist lol

kek

Don't you mean wife?

That is fine if you keep it in your part of the world, don't murder whites out of jealousy and envy at our beauty and intelligence.

hahahah

Stop fucking shitposting and ruining the image of Croatia as a Catholic stronghold, you fucking nigger

What are you talking about?
Croatia is a muslim country you filthy serb

We Balkaniggers need to go back to our (Ottoman) roots

I am Tatar and my wife is Croat Muslim she said over Croatia is mostly Islamic.

Croat roots are mostly Avars and Huns who adopted Slavic language.

but muslim explode too much

>the true red pill

You forgot that cuckold pasta, croat.

My sides.

>When did you realise that Islam is the true red pill

Islam is pro-racemixing pro faggotry and has the fantastic legacy of the useless camelfuckers in the desert. Anyone who thinks it could possibly be worth the light of day is a moron.

Stop
>taking slaves
>raping
>blowing shit up
>lying through taqiyyas
>overtaking societies through abuse of political correct bullshit
>spreading shitria law
>trying to force your shit authoritarian camel fucker religion

and we'd get along.

>Islam is pro-racemixing
Oh come on Sven. Like you wouldn't burry your pale dick into Black Angels. Get in touch with Swedish trends m8

yes, havent used it in a while :D

she's right

>american talking about slaves, raping and blowing shit up
fuck off

But that's Ali, not Muhammad.

How many goats do you want for your daughter? I'm buying her and adding her to my harem.

I know what I'm doing from now on whenever I go to the supermarket

Europe is slowly waking up. The next Crusades will even deadlier. Not only will we purge Islam out of Europe, but we will take back Constantinople and turn Hagia Sophia into a Church. Mark my words Mudslime, your kind won't be here for long.

London will be the capital of European Caliphate

How can islam be redpilled, if every single islamic country is a shithole?

Slowly getting there.

Country getting redpilled inevitably means turning it into a shithole.

Weren't the Crusades a disaster for Europe?

>raped and tortured 5 year old daughter

lol, islam in a nutshell

Islam is savage brutal, and has no mercy for degenerates.
Islam does not leave people the fuck alone and makes people do violent shit and just generally bother everyone minding their own business
Christianity is better, because the concept of "lost souls that need help" sounds better than "KILL THE DEGENERATES"

I don't really like this "MUH DEGENERACY LET'S KILL THEM ALL" shit, I just want modern cancer to be gone, using peaceful, diplomatic and economic means

For this reason, I am kinda scared of muslims, those goatfuckers horrify me with their constant talk about war on the west and glorifying terrorism. I want them fucking gone, let us fix the modern cancer ourselves, no need for the goatfuckers to try it and turn us into eurabia

Goatfuckers who stone people to death for fornication are the last bastion of morality

At least we are not praising them for their sensible case by case reasoning

Kill/jail gays who participate in consensual sex, just cane pedos and rapists.

Nice priorities.

You also fuck little boys in swimming pools like insecure, little, cowardly manlets you are. I guess all in the image of your false prophet.

I do not like murderous tyranny in any form. As far as I am concerned, Islam is just as bad in its' own way, as the SJWs are in theirs. If anything Muslims are worse, because while the Left are also authoritarians, other than antifascists they usually don't want to actually kill people.

Also, the only reason why gays annoy me is because of their compulsive tendency to draw attention to themselves. If they stopped flaunting and screaming at everyone else to look at them every five minutes, then they could sodomise each other or give each other blowjobs as much as they wanted to, and I really wouldn't care. Aside from the increased risk of disease due to anal intercourse, homosexuality really isn't anywhere near the threat that most religious groups have made it out to be. I've known a couple of gays who died as the result of their behaviour, but they generally don't harm anyone but themselves.

>no culture
>no freedom of speech
>no freedom of conscience
>promote rape and murder
>enslave half the population
This is not how superior races live. This is degenerate. Islam is degenerate.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
OP you are going to need this