Redpill me on women Sup Forums

Redpill me on women Sup Forums

Is getting rejected by them a slow redpill or am I just destroying my well being playing a zero sum game?

My current standing is 5-0 (got btfo today, she was in a relationship).

Is the virgin life the FINAL redpill?

But I don't fucking WANT to be alone forever.

>mods plz no ban :'( I gave "extra content and input of my own"

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtube.com/watch?v=TMFcazb8Twg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But I don't fucking WANT to be alone forever.
SAD. All I want is to be alone. I have a fiancee, we are getting married.

My only source of happiness is that I became a sperm donor.

Next time you approach, give zero fucks. Literally zero. Walk up and say whatever you want. Truly have and convey the mindset of I don't give a fuck what happens because of this interaction.

> My current standing is 5-0 (got btfo today, she was in a relationship).

Why the hell are you hitting on girls before you even know if she's in a relationship? You need to talk to her a bit first before you try and ask her out, flirt and chat with her a bit in a way that will be interpreted as simply friendly, and if she responds well and is single, then you try actually asking her out.

Jesus Christ man, learn2socialskills.

The trick is to chat her up and then "accidentally" ignore her or break off the conversation quick. Treat her you would your friend's ugly sister.

Woman, at their core, at small children. They can't stand getting what they want, and what they want is attention. Give it to them and snatch it away, and watch them follow you like a lost puppy.

I tried to find out you fucking TOSSER but she there is literally no one but her in her facebook profile. It's not like she is advertising her status or whatever.

I didn't approach a fucking whore...

Just don't give a fuck. Women have initiated conversation with me a few times nothing came of it because I had no interest in even talking to a woman

> I tried to find out ... but she there is literally no one but her in her facebook profile. It's not like she is advertising her status

So fucking speak to her you absolute autist. Also, try speaking to girls in real life, not over facebook. Only creeps hit on girls over facebook.

I didn't imply I give a fuck about getting btfo

It's my trajectory of constantly being rejected by women that worries me.

ANOTHER.

The 4-0 (the last girl I got btfo'ed by), I knew for a very long time. Knowing someone for a longer period of time, talking to them often etc. is fucking IRRELEVANT.

My cousin was telling me how she got together with her current bf because he just talked to her in a bar.

Time is irrelevant

I was like you komsu. If you want to understand women you must read Schopenhauer. Especially his "Metaphysics of Sexual Love" book is a masterpiece. But you dont need to understand women. They undestand eachother and they hate eachother.

Go there: reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

First read "New Here" section on the right, then "THEORY READÄ°NG". Then read the most upvoted threads. Believe me, you wont be a loser anymore

You don't get red pilled women. Here's the red pill: Women are submissive by nature, and they're meant to submit to a man. There are no "red pilled" women, there are only red pilled men, who are strong enough to lead a woman. A man who does not lead his women in a relationship ends up in a shitty one where she becomes biologically confused and lashes out with things like feminism and cucking him. A strong man leads his woman in a dominant role and she instinctively follows and supports him.

That's what a red pilled relationship is. You don't find red pilled women, you find a woman who's not ruined herself yet, and then you lead her. You will never find a woman without stupid ideas or opinions, just find a woman who hasn't ruined her life and then lead her and she will eventually form to your opinions and your view on life. Women naturally share the outlook of what ever strong male they respect.

TLDR: find a girl who hasn't fucked 30 guys yet and even if she's a retard, as long as you're red pilled and she respects you she will form to your views.

I SPOKE TO HER, YOU MORON.

I can't just ask her "is anyone shagging you at this period of your life?"

Also, I couldn't approach her irl because she's always with a bunch of people. Fuck that.

>Is the virgin life the FINAL redpill?
you're a smart one

I'm not saying it's about the TIME you spend talking to her. How are you so bad at this?

You can sense if a girl is going to want you within minutes of chatting, usually. If you've been talking to this girl for a while, then you should have known by then not to bother asking her out.

Learn to pick up social cues, and it's a hell of a lot easier in person - in a bar, for example.

11/10

Is it a matter of getting laid or finding "the one" that has got you frustrated, user?

> I can't just ask her "is anyone shagging you at this period of your life?"
Well I don't recommend using those specific words but if you can't work out how to ask someone if they're seeing anyone, then you might be beyond help.

> Also, I couldn't approach her irl because she's always with a bunch of people. Fuck that.
Autist confirmed. Just fucking do it you pussy, go speak to her AND her friends. That will make you attractive. Someone too scared to speak to a group of people is not attractive.

Not that I'm suggesting that you should do anything as illegal and as degenerate, but did you ever meet a drug dealer that was single?

No. The red pill is finding someone who are intelligent and wife material, wife them, and have 3+ children.

Anyone who tells you any differently are doing jewish bidding, unknowingly or not.

PS: You're probably looking at the wrong places. Could try bookstore for example.

Who is this TURKISH TESTES TUGGER?

youtube.com/watch?v=TMFcazb8Twg

I feel bad for guys who are only attracted to women lol

I don't want to be that guy but.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts

I can't redpill you on women, but I can redpill you on the fact that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

man just stop