Poland

>Pagans wants to build a pagan temple in Wrocław

>wmeritum.pl/rodzimowiercy-chca-zbudowac-poganska-swiatynie-we-wroclawiu-trwa-zbiorka-foto/165837

How do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9Y75U4EK4VV4Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ZHHbUx8Vc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont

This is temple project btw
Looks pretty japanese for me

Remove the pagans in Germany

Where can I donate to to those wanting to build it?

>stopping the religion of your ancestors

odin will smite thee

Heill Óðinn

>slavs
>my ancestors

>betraying your ancestors by worshipping some Middle Eastern coward faith

Your killing your father.

Beats worshipping a kike on a stick desu

well what did proto-poles worship in 1000BC?

>Pagans wants to build a pagan temple in Wrocław
Cool. Sounds like a good idea.

Would you rather a mosque?

They have pay pal
paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9Y75U4EK4VV4Y

... why would you want to?

Looks Fucking metal to me

My dick

Looks like my neighbors barn, kurwa

build more temples desu

Don't, they're basically LARPers. Instead reinvigorate the Catholic faith among the youth by finally appointing an anti pope or better yet excommunicating the Argie one.

There is anything more pitful than paganism?
All these stupid european larping with american novel it's pathetic.
Modern paganism have no root with the "religion" that ancient european abandonned volontary to christianity

> they're basically LARPers

>here let me give you advice about catholicism that will never happen

lmao deus vult am I right?

Join us. Roman catholic religion is dead and offer nothing.

Osiris

WE

>2017
>worshipping a kike on a stick
free yourself from jewish control and worship the gods of your blood

The modern version is called Rodnovery. With gods like Perun.

>Wrocław

you mean Breslau

>jews hate jesus
>they don't even use symbol + because it is literally cross
>"w-worshiping k-kike on the stick l-lmao w-what a good goy"

>abandonned volontary to christianity

Modern paganism is LARPing but could you elaborate on voluntary Christianity in the context of Western Balts and Polabian Slavs. Very curiouns.

Heathen scum.

Praise Svetovid, motherfucker

>Looks pretty japanese for me
It practically is Japanese. Your pagans are just weeaboo snow flakes.

you don't. paganism is superior and your face is a dildo.

leave them alone.

You are right, let's build a mosque instead

The history of Christianity is not as simple.

Vote for Sharia Law, then legally rape him and burn his temple down

>sharia law
Why? Christianity allows burning pagan tmples and pagans

Wow, you Polacks are such KEKS for the Vatican, it's not even funny.

Man, do you ever disgust me. It's like you're the only Slavic nation who constantly insists on licking the ass and balls of an institution that is not only abusing and using you for their purposes, but they're laughing at you for your tithes and strong beliefs, too.

God, you Poles DISGUST me.

t. Montenigger

you can't stop the old gods you semitic christcuck

You dont

Someday I will feel the enormous pleasure of snapping Varg Vikernes' finger in half when he points it at me.

>stop them

Subhuman catholic cunt. Poland is the worst country I've ever been to, it's more disgusting than France.

FUCK OF cristcuck, we are free to belive in any god, if you dont like it you are muslim-tier backwater shithead.
>"religion" that ancient european abandonned volontary to christianity
Convert or we will kill you.
You are muslim right?

Modern Paganism is such a fucking joke.

Literally nothing of their traditions wouldn't exist if it wasn't for christian archivists efforts to preserve them, lest they fall to the flame, sword or sands of time.

>Literally nothing of their traditions wouldn't exist if it wasn't for christian archivists efforts to preserve them, lest they fall to the flame, sword or sands of time.

Burger education in action.
Its exacly opposite here in Poland, church was wery metodical and very iqusitive on rooting out any trace of knowlage about old ways. For some reason we had much stricter law in this regard.

>old ways
>implying any modern "pagan" actually follows any "old ways"

this
also apart from roman-hellenic paganism the rest was literary ooga booga tier. it was only with christianity that celtic, germanic and slavic barbarians became civilized.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ZHHbUx8Vc

let them build their hof. its your ancestral religion, stop being a cuck.

>letting LARPers have their way

Sage

you realize that according to your own argument, it's not a religious problem but a cultural one.

They cant since 98% of all writen sources are either destroyed or overwiten with some false shit.

By praying to you hebrew communist saviour?

>communist
t. retard

fucking christianity ruined western civilizations with its "good vs. evil" bullshit.

Doesn't they? Europe before christianity wuz much more civilized n shit

Here we can observe the grandmother of bolshevism use the same victim mentality that's so prevalent in current marxists.

and they were mostly still living in mud huts for centuries after christianity. clearly religion had nothing to do with any of that. but now because of this concept of "good" we think its "good" to accept foreign invaders into our lands, because it would be "evil" to let them suffer to their own devices.

>we think its "good" to accept foreign invaders
You fucking idiot
What is good with inviting a muslims to christian countries? It isn't christianity fault but your retard liberal goverments that use concept of christianity for their retarded policy

ridicule them
use the same way of informational warfare as they do

dumb polack can't read. not surprised

Sup Forums would be much stronger if it would stop infighting over paganism and Christianity, who is white or not and just focus on multiculturalism.

Looks fucking metal
Good, let them build it
Hail Odin

>Europe before Christianity was in mudhuts
>what is Rome and Greece

This

>"There is no jew or Greek, all are one in Christ"
>"The meek shall inherit the world"

Sounds like communism.

Then why do we still celebrate yule?

>muh old Gods
>let's build a Japanese pagoda like in the old days of Poland
Neo-anything LARPers are so pathetic

>your blood determines what God you should worship
Funny that Varg doesn't see the inevitable void relativism and overflowing materialism that results from such a view of the world, especially if it were to be adopted on a large scale

universalism =/= communism
dumb bosnian

Pagans will rise again

>Hail Odin
>american education

Shouldn't those western territories be already catholicized and polonized?

>christianity appears
>converted within few centuries

>muh relativism
Dead Italian woman.
Dead nigger woman.

If you're going to tell me that these two things are the same you're a cuck.

>dead
>dead
sounds same to me t b h

How based can you be?

you obviously missed the whole point of my post because you are a complete retard.
And yes, it is the same thing. All life is sacred. You are a materialist, you just people as lumps of cells. You are no better than a womyn that claims killing her child is ok because "it's just cells" and you are no better than faggots wanting to marry because "it's just a contract between people humping each other".

>implying there's nothing wrong with relativism
bring dich um

This image is not real and is actually from an American film about the Armenian genocide. Eyewitnesses stated that the Turks did not crucify girls and women in this manner, but rather after raping them, made them sit on wooden spikes, impaling them through the vagina. So the reality was arguably worse.

>you soon

Crush the pagan scum! Deus vult!

You don't, you be a good Christian and let niggers invade your nation

The cohabitation of Christianity and paganism is multiculturalism, though.

Christianity is multicultural, in the sense that it is present in many different cultures throughout the world. There are huge Christian populations in Africa and Asia.

what did they mean by this?

it's better than a mosque

so? islam is almost instant when it invades. does that make it better?

>tfw born too late to explore the earth
>tfw too earn to explore space

Born just in time for European pagan revival and upcoming European conflicts

Polish pagans are VERY nationalistic. They actually very often support far-right in anti-EU and anti-kebab movements.

Poland is consecrated to Jesus

Burn it to the ground

God will not tolerate a descent into paganism

>The cohabitation of Christianity and paganism is multiculturalism, though.
Protestants and Catholics living together is technically multiculturalism. You are taking shit to far like an aspie. How about you don't get too butthurt over how people on Sup Forums appreciate things that mostly are though as a part of white culture.

>Christianity is multicultural, in the sense that it is present in many different cultures throughout the world. There are huge Christian populations in Africa and Asia.
In its current form Christianity is cucked, but it was not always like this. You think that Christians on Sup Forums want niggers and Asians in their countries just because their Christian?

KEK
There are People in Poland right fucking now who let muzzies build MOSQUE on REDUTA ORDONA and you care about fucking pagan temple?
KYS

Because it wasn't taken from Polish Paganism? Even though they probably practiced it too in some way

>Thinking you wouldn't have been crippled in the past
>Thinking space travel is like in the movies

A Svenposter NEET alright.

Most of our pagan holidays and customs were made in to christian ones, same day similar customs but diffrent name.
Jesus wasnt born 24.12....but we cant let filthy pagans celebrate midwinter

>tfw i would be a cripple in the past

Confirmed for being re-incarnated Ivar the Boneless

feels good man

>neopagans are weeaboos

beats me

W8 what?? Give some link pls...HGW is behind this shit right?

I don't understand why Sup Forums hates paganism and loves Christianity so much. Regarding any other subject, Sup Forums would disagree with common Christian dogma.

>Semitism
>charity
>unconditional love
>forgiveness

People who do these things are "cucks" or "kikes". Jesus valued meekness and submission, not the ithyphallic masculinity valued by most Sup Forums users. Christianity is a global religion; its values and practice are transcendent of cultures. Paganism, however, is ethnically unique. It seems harmonious with ethnonationalism.

Sup Forums would probably call Jesus a beta cuck faggot if he was alive today

This is true. Do you listen to Graveland? How popular are they in Poland?

>Protestants and Catholics living together
Yeah, this has always turned out so well.

>In its current form Christianity is cucked, but it was not always like this. You think that Christians on Sup Forums want niggers and Asians in their countries just because their Christian?
Christianity has been Semitic social engineering since its inception, it just took a long time for it to exit the lysogenic stage.

They're both pretty autistic m8

>Yeah, this has always turned out so well.
For Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Switzerland it turned out pretty well. They realized that their nationality was more important.