Is Sup Forums proof that multiculturalism can work if the majority of people in a society are endowed with a strong...

Is Sup Forums proof that multiculturalism can work if the majority of people in a society are endowed with a strong sense of nationalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nationalism is our culture.

yes

fuck niggers

as long as there not shitskins then yes. now fuck off akmed

>civic nationalism

separate but equal you jew fucks

Kek! Pinoy bro, that was good.

> This internet forum where nobody even physically interacts is proof that multiculturalism works
Fuck off

>multiculturalism can work
no, there's cultures more agresive than others and someones grow faster and thend to impose

It was more of a question than an assertion.

Yes. Multiculturalism can work on the Internet because everybody can engage without having to compromise or sacrifice their own culture or identity. It works particularly well on Sup Forums because ego, social pretense and social pressure mean nothing here.

that's not related with the topic, he was clearly talking about countries

Sup Forums greatly parallels the Greek City States.

All boards are incredibly vitriolic towards each-other, despite its comparatively small size and pop its impact is massive across the net and realspace.

And every so often, some great leader unites the squabbling tribes in from fear, jest and loathing of a greater enemy.

no

Thank God I don't have to live with you people

>multiculturalism
>nationalism

You're thread doesn't make sense with these oxymorons.

We don't live with each other retard. We're foreigners who all believe strongly in self-determination for our own nations and our own people, From Icelanders to Indians, that's why we get along.

Multiculturalism will never work anywhere unless the cultures involved are roughly equal. Otherwise you've got a dominant one and the others are forever angry and jealous.

No, in fact Sup Forums is proof that multiculturalism does not work. Certain groups of people (notably Canadians) shit up the board for everyone else.

Yes, bearing in mind anglo posters are a significant majority

The key factor is that we're all seperated and choose to interact via a non-personal medium voluntarily.

Are you retarded.
Nationalim means monoculturalism.

But Sup Forums has a distinct and very unique culture, with great hostility to outsiders and pressure to assimilate. And every board has its own unique quirks and injokes, with even crossboarding seen as an offense.

It's multiple nationalities and believes meeting on a mutually equal battlefield.

Actually, it's easier to live with pure europeans/americans because come on, they are white, civilized, have a job, educated. I'm against most immigration except inside the EU. I love my european identity.

We are the proof that people can live in peace if people stay in their own land.

Sup Forums is a proof that a multicultural internet forum of 99 % white men can kind of function when the people in it are endowed with a strong sense of nationalism and a crippling depression.

Equality doesn't work either. In America all cultures have equality of opportunity, but minorities want more, they collectively want to be the dominant culture. There will always be conflict and power struggles when you embrace multiculturalism.

This image depresses me to no end.

Of course not. Multiculturalism is about forcing people who would rather be apart to live together, and for them to democratically decide on a single rule of law that governs them all. Sup Forums is no analogue of that. I'm perfectly happy to have muslims and niggers and spics living near me, and I'm happy to go indulge in the less degenerate aspects of their cultures, and they can come enjoy our culture, but it needs to be a READ ONLY sort of situation, they should keep to themselves, and so will we.

Show me an example in the real world.

It's our future and it's not the future we created for ourselves or the one we chose. It's the one we've been forced into by Boomers and Jews who wanted 0.01% higher GDP growth.

>everyone hates everyone including themselves
>it works

My children may be raped by foul smelling foreigners, my countries history may be re-written to include ethnic minorities, the architecture of my country may be destroyed to build more mosques, but at least I can afford to wear Levi's jeans.

I don't think most of us all want to live in the same country though, well other than those pipe dream lets invade an island faggots.

Essentially what you are suggesting is diversity of race but not diversity of thought, well thats just what the lefty communist tossers want but a different flavour.

You're right, because the cultures involved are so lopsided. The WASP has pulled all of the weight. But when I made that post I was thinking hypothetically, what if there were two or more cultures which are roughly equal. So technically having Italians, Germans, and English together in one nation is Multiculturalism, but didn't we all get along OK at least in some places?

Daily reminder:
brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf
>This research establishes that the emergence, prevalence, recurrence, and severity of intrastate conflicts in the modern era reflect the long shadow of prehistory. Exploiting variations across national populations, it demonstrates that genetic diversity, as determined predominantly during the exodus of humans from Africa tens of thousands of years ago, has contributed significantly to the frequency, incidence, and onset of both overall and ethnic civil conflict over the last half-century, accounting for a large set of geographical and institutional correlates of conflict, as well as measures of economic development. Furthermore, the analysis establishes the significant contribution of genetic diversity to the intensity of social unrest and to the incidence of intra-group factional conflict. These findings arguably reflect the contribution of genetic diversity to the degree of fractionalization and polarization across ethnic, linguistic, and religious groups in the national population; the adverse influence of genetic diversity on interpersonal trust and cooperation; the contribution of genetic diversity to divergence in preferences for public moods and redistributive policies; and the potential impact of genetic diversity on economic inequality within a society.

Nationalism works in a multiethnic state so long as there is a strong common culture and well managed segregation. With the notable exception of Chechnya the Russians have a decent system

That was always the true end goal of nationalism, for every nation to become as optimal as they can be while using their own peoples' resources & talents for their better of their own kind. It's evident even when you look at what Hitler said about chinks & japs. He likes them, but only when they stay and build up their civilization within their own societies.

Worldwide Nationalism would actually lead to different cultures with unique strengths & weaknesses unlike what we have now where every single country is the consumerist underclass beholden to globalist elites.

What you're referring to is not multiculturalism. Multiculturalism is when we take disparate groups of people, throw them in a blender of society without forcing them to assimilate to the main cultural unit. Multiculturalism is what we have in the USA & Brazil although the USA still has remnants of a dominant society, that society is frowned upon on because it was made and maintained by Whites. For some reason we assume that niggers could do just as good a job.

This

It's not enough. Modern communication and transport technology makes it too easy for alleles to flow between nations. The choices are our extinction via introgression or genocide of all non-Whites. The answer isn't difficult when we're considering the future of any other species faced with population decline due to hybridization- ecologists will just wipe out the problem species. There is no difference except for pathological altruism.

If I don't want to live with the leafs, I just have to close the tab. That doesn't mean I want to live together with them.

We just come here to shitpost.
We don't have to neither compete or work with each other.
We can just shut the browser at any time.
So the answer is no. It's not comparable to real life so it doesn't prove anything.

nope
we hate eachother