Why are Swedes so Inferior?

You are biggest Cucks,admit it and everyone on Sup Forums hates you.By the way I am Finn living in St.Petersburg.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/07/animosity-moscow-muslims-change-city-150720093306298.html
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/31/migrants-angry-sweden-expected-house-girlfriend/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swedish only hope is to full nazi at this point.
Send all subhumans to the gas chambers.
Praise kek.

Who Swedes? They just open new center of MALE victims of rape.
MALE victims of rape,I did not know something like that even exists.

Probaly swedish men who are being raped by imigrants.

We aren't, Sweden is the true master race.
It's just a meme, everything is fine here. Sweden is still 80+% ethnic swedes.
Our economy has never been stronger, our stock exchange has never been higher, and the average Swede has never been richer
Sweden yes is just a meme, created by norcucks

Our definition of rape is broader than many countries

Kill yourself you fucking traitor. I hope you're entire family get's raped.

Not all of us are cucks. WE

You are not even master over your own country for fuck sake.

Most popular name for babies in Malmo and Stockholm is Muhammad, you know what that means? Huge demographic changes in future.

>tmw no cute gf to rape me so I made a tulpa to do it

t. Abdul

VAR

NÅRDISKA BRÖDER

Takes the bait*

>Our economy has never been stronger, our stock exchange has never been higher, and the average Swede has never been richer
Stock exchange=rich, when will this meme die. The stock exchange is like houseprices, it's just money on the paper, nothing more.
+don't forget that it's basically free to get a loan in Sweden.
Your economy is in trouble mate

>Sweden and Germany
>Liberals wants immigrants to come in country
>Government Officials say ok
>Mass immigration
>Refugees rape Sweden and Germany women and beat the men
>Refugees outnumber police
>Refugees become citizen and eventually part of Government Officials
>Rape Swedish and Germany government officials women and beat the men
Sounds like a hentai plot

France and Belgium are way more cucked, especially France.

>Implying we want this
Our whole country is conditioned by American PC ideals. Our country is just so up its own ass that they can't take any idea with a grain of salt. It's always black or white. Either you want to gas the Jews or you're Carl the cuck. There is no middle ground anymore, just like in America. And that shit is what got Trump elected, and hopefully will "force" Swedes to vote for SD because no other party is touching the subject.

Our media is completely fucked and biased. SJW and PC ideas are running wild, almost every person you meet is a leftist or sympathizes with their bullshit. WAKE ME UP

Swedes who earn more give like 85% of their earning to Government who then gives that money to immigrants and refugees

>be a brown muslim
>not fucked a swedish cutie yet
>feels bad man

>Norwaycuck talking about economy
Look at your own economy, cunt. You guys got an all time high unemployment rate, oil prices is low, and you guys are using more of the funds.
This is what you get with FRP in government, vote Ap and Störe 2017.

> Moscow is slowly adapting to being Europe's largest Muslim city

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/07/animosity-moscow-muslims-change-city-150720093306298.html

The oil fund has two goals: pay for future pensions (read boomers) and help us during recisions

Some Swedes are actually criticizing MERKEL for not being pro-refugee enough.

Are there literally retarded? Do this cucks live in parallel universe?

Deluded Swede talking about unemployment... You have extreme immigration policies, not as bad as France and possibly Germany, but it's actually very hurtful.

Wake up

Cunt

how is it going in St.Petersburg what sort of job do you do for it to be worth it for you as a finn to move to russia

Good one, using a cuck minority as an argument.

Should I discard your comment because some Russians use Krokodil? Normies are getting fed lies and biased news from our two biggest "news" sources, normies are fucking retarded and never question anything. I could post "The king of Sweden rapes refugee kids" on Facebook, and it would trend because people will believe anything that makes them feel.

But Sweden has been a passive cuck country since before WW2. We just supplied everyone with the shit they needed to continue fighting, because we didn't want to take sides.

Cunts, without the oil Norway would have been poorer than Lithuania and Poland, litteraly a third world.

Gå å heng deg selv, jævla hjernevaska Stockholm gutt

English only, I doesn't understand this language at all

My father open 2 hotels here in early 1992 when things were very cheep after new system replaced the old one,I am inherited them as of 2014,

Proxy user or shitskin? Every ethnic Swede would have understood what I just said

IMO because the Jews know Swedes are the purest whites or something they decided they'd get rid of them first through the most propaganda and marxism

thats nice i hope things will turn out great for you and your hotels

I am not saying these things to hurt your feelings or to feel better about my country (like most here on Sup Forums), I say it because I care about you ;-(

Wake up Sven Larsen

interesting, but maybe because they were best country to live in the world? So all that peace and prosperity creates weak men

How can a Brazilian talk about weak men?

Brazilians are 100x times weaker than Swedes. Prosperity may create weaker/softer men, but Swedes are still more masculine than Brazilians.

> stock market is high

How is that in any way a good gauge of a culture and nation? The stock market is high because its pumped up by (((central bank))) intervention and it'll inevitably crash as it follows the typical boom/bust cycle.

But don't worry, Sven. Tyrone can satisfy your wife when your financial status is dire.

Or maybe they are most cucked? I mean if they are against all of this,would they not do something about it?What are they waiting for?

no, they aren't

Just the fact they have parties that advocate for migrants is enough to show it.
You can say : well , the women are voting for them.
What kind of men lets their women vote like that?
You are absolutely wrong. We have macho culture here, that's why we have so many gays out the closet. They simply can't handle the requirements for a man so they decide to change gender

Sweden is the only country to arrest Man for ''having too much muscles'' I am literally being serious you can google it.

You wanna know what's more funny?
Most "Swedes" on Sup Forums are fucking Iranians or Levantine middle easterners lmfao or fucking half breeds.
It talks a bit of nigger/sandnigger blood for a Swede to be redpilled to not recognize muh white guilt.
God I fucking hate Swedes.

That's true

>Or maybe they are most cucked?
And how do you get the most cucked? Decades of hardcore cultural marxism

Considering how many swedish males have choosen to get thaiwives, becuase they are so much more fking worthwhile in cooking, loyalty etc. theres no suprise that swedish women have to switch too... only the whitetrash idiots will fall for a black man tho, none in the upper caste would ever consider it..

You wouldn't believe the amount of brainwashing that goes on from the age of 2-3 when children enter pre-school all the way through adulthood. I mean it's North Korea level brainwashing. Except instead of worshiping Kim whatshisface it's worshiping equality.

Yes you are.

"We have a macho culture here", we don't have that here because we are naturally masculine. Brazilian men are so feminine they need to compensate by pretending to be masculine.

The Stockholm/Oslo/Copenhagen fags all these articles is about, is not representative to the average male in Scandinavia at all.

>Transgenders
kek, despite your "macho" culture and people claiming they are religious, you still are famous for your transvesittes and gay prostitutes. Sweden are not famous for that (only on Sup Forums)

Your men are more feminine and your country are shittier, deal with it. I know hating on Sweden makes you feel better, but you are wrong.

That would have to be that steroids are illegal in Sweden, I don't know. You do not get arrested just for having big muscles.

>only the whitetrash idiots will fall
Keep telling yourself, Sven.

this

>swedish guys
>inferior

I'm not hating on them retard, I'm telling you how they got fucked.

>You have many tranvestites, so that means the MEN are gay.

How can you be so fucking stupid? We have such high standards for men, that boys that cant simply meet them decide to become women. It's simply. When you put a high requeriment for something people that dont meet it will leave it be, it's simple as that.

Sweden is the most cucked country in the world, and only a bunch of pussies would let that happen. No men with testosterone would let hordes of barbarians invade their lands and rape their women if they had normal testosterone scores. It's biologically impossible.

Also, check dick size for comparaison ( its a good test indicator)

>targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Liberal sites are praising Sweden to hide what is really going on and convince world that we all should be more like Sweden.NO thanks

Partyswedes are nothing to be proud of

You want to hate them, you want Sweden to be bad because your country and your people are completely shit. That's the truth.

You repeat that Sweden is cucked, but that is not the truth. France have way more Muslims/Non-Whites, yet you have picked Sweden (because Sweden is one of the absolute best countries to live in).

There are many reasons for why Sweden are letting in so many, it's not because of most Swedish men that don't live in Stockholm.

>dick size comparison
kek, Euros win every time when it's real testing and not self-reported like in your shitty country.

Pretending to be macho doesn't make you macho. Swedish men are superior to Brazilian "men" in every possible way.

Why do I even care about debating with a feminine monkey like you? Because I suspect you are the Brazilian that in every possible thread tries to shit on Sweden as if Brazil can beat Sweden in anything other than Football, number of shitskins and amount of ass sold on the street.

Kill yourself, you, your people and your country is worthless.

>France have way more Muslims/Non-Whites
France has way more natives.

It won't take a lot to radically change the face of Sweden when the native population is so small

He is kind of right.Look at sport, Brazil is always better then Sweden.
Most Swedes have physical weakness to be successful in sports.So many foreigners are brought to play for their clubs because they can't find Swedish athletes.

It's interesting,Sweden has much more rapes then UK,France Germany or Russia who have quite more people.What's up with Sweden and rapes?

Swedes have smaller dick then rest of Europe? I did not know that lol I found out something new today.

Another mongrel (Tatar, Mongol?) that hate Sweden and make up facts taken from random places.

1. Sweden are WAY better than Sweden in sports, like MILES ahead.
Remove all immigrants from Sweden and they would still rape Brazil in 9/10 sports.

Again you people just show that you WANT Sweden to be shit, to feel better about your own country.

>It's interesting,Sweden has much more rapes
That's because in Sweden way more people report the rapes and way more are considered rape.

The grooming happened in the UK, not Sweden. Just that incident(s) is more cucked than anything Sweden have produced. Yet you keep on going with Sweden.

That is true. Like, I am not saying Sweden is not currently fucking themselves, but they (the Swedish people) are not like the picture the mongrels here try to paint them to be.

France are way worse, there is no statistic that can tell you how many non-whites they have, as they have had a tradition of not caring about ethnicity (like since Napoleon).

Actually it's Russians I believe

Sweden is way better than Brazil*

Of course Brazil is better than Sweden at soccer. Sweden doesn't have millions of favela monkeys that play soccer in the streets 24/7 and when 99.5% fail to make a living off it, they turn to a life of murdering, selling drugs, prostitution, trannyism, etc.

kek

THE NOOORTHHERN BROOTHERS
THHEE NOOOORMMMAALL PEEOPPLE

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/31/migrants-angry-sweden-expected-house-girlfriend/

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

>Barbara Spectre: Jews will be at the centre of multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Mass immigrations had only exposed Swedes for what they really are.Inferior and unable to compete with other ethnic groups in their country.Imagine if they become minority one day,Muslims will turning them in their slaves.

Kill yourself

Shit like this makes me depressed

You don't even have arguments to defend them anymore ha,Norwegian buddy?
Sorry but truth hurts.

But what you are saying is false. You have made up your own reality so that you can feel better about your shitty life and DNA. Are you mixed with Tatar or Mongol?

I will repeat: Do the Russian national sport, which is suicide.

russian military loves raping each other

>Mass immigrations had only exposed Swedes for what they really are.Inferior and unable to compete with other ethnic groups in their country.
No, quite the opposite actually.
I live in Malmö, 60% muslim town, and immigrants don't ever start anything unless they know people won't act back or if they outnumber them with 3 people minimum.

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0&t=
Based norgebro varg explains it well.

This is a meme

Norway has more or less the same definition of rape but much less rapes

Are you retarded? There's no way in HELL France would ever giver out passports to those rapefugees, let alone free housing/social security/ like Swedish,Germanic and British policies do.

France basically parks all the trash in the same spot while denying them citizenship. It's not as fucking bad.

And we banned their burkas/hallal in school etc...

There's some will left in France don't think we're all Sweden-like victims

Nothing triggers the no pussy getting white boys than average Nova banging the best pussy in the world. It's really opened my eyes. Looks like you should settle or go your own way and become a monk lol

In your dreams,Lars

we're cucked but we're not in the point were the government tell the natives to integrate in the "new country"

don't get me wrong,our government will love to that but the people would never accept it

Yet you accept your whole national football team to be 100% niggers just look like a american basket team.

Muhammad is actually on rank 43 you Russian cuck

France was like Sweden in the 80s
Look up every statistic, France have way more non-Whites/Europeans than any other country in Europe.

We don't care about Niqab because nobody in Norway uses it, don't know about Sweden.

You are in front of us in making stricter rules because you have dealt with it for a much longer time. Why do you think there are so many terrorist attacks in France? Because there are A LOT of "French" Muslims that hate your country.

And isn't France to demolish over 1000 old Churches??? At the same time, no other country have as many Mosques as France.

"In France there are currently 2300 mosques with a further 200 to 250 planned."

Denmark have 2, Norway 5 and Sweden 8 I think.

No, Sweden have 17

17 vs 2300
10 million population vs 67 million

Your kikery has no power here

You fuckers are forgetting about the fact that we used to be a fucking COLONIAL EMPIRE, not some alienated loner shithole like Norway.

It is normal that we have a higher density of Tunisians/Morrocans/Algerians and other post colonised populations, that did fight our wars and were considered second class citizens back then.

>there are A LOT of "French" Muslims that hate your country

Of course (France= first european country providing ISIS fighters) that is a big issue.

It will only be solved once France decides to take its balls and eradicate Islam from within once and for all.

>Partyswedes are nothing to be proud of

Well I know one that now settled down and had kids, so your words mean nothing.

"Partyswedes" is just some phase.

Wut ? We've got a nationalist right-wing government trying its hardest to kick foreigners out of the country.

You guys are all sissys

I went to an upper class school and there were no blacks but one adoptee so yea

Chill guys.
Us Nords (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Icelandic and -- what the hell, I am feeling generous today -- Danish) are made of superior genetic stock, and can weather challenges that would break lesser races (like slavs). Things will have to get worse before they get better, but when things turn, the same zealousness that makes the Swedish government ultra-cucked is going to completely flip over to full on DEUS VULT, and the shitskins will easily fall in line. I don't get this alarmism at all, one true Nord can take 10 allah-akhbars no problem.

One can take thousands.

These ethnicities are without a doubt superior to others

>this Russian dodging the backfire by claiming to be "Finnish"

Fucking sad desu. And people actually buy it.

I'm glad both of my grandfathers killed shit tons of your kin.