Hey Sup Forums what do you think about comics by Deya Muniz? Do they have "potential"?

Hey Sup Forums what do you think about comics by Deya Muniz? Do they have "potential"?

Where's the punchline? Where's the humor? What am I supposed to laugh at? Why is there so many awful and unfunny (((artists)))?

But maybe it has ((((potential))))

Literally who

Wow this spic is so funny. Brilliant humor.

The comics are to show how funny and quirky the artists are themselves

This shit is garbage. And you are stupid for liking this, I hope you are embarrassed and suicide.

At least this panel lacks none. If all the comics are nothing but 2 people just standing on all 4 panels, there is nothing we can salvage from that wreckage.

Even the blank template is funnier

Is she cute like ss chan?

Daily reminder artists are overwhelmingly leftist - emotionally stunted, overlysensitive (muh feeeeeels) neurotic fuckbags.

There's nothing quirky or funny about someone who has a meltdown because you don't "feed them" as if they were 4 year olds.

>article on this on kym
>Comments are all shitters triggered about pranks bro, crying about le evil racis 4chin and super evil Sup Forums
>no mention that the main reason this exploded was that retarded Malaysian
Why is everyone else such a soft cunt?

There is fuck all to work with. I would actually have to put effort into making this Sup Forums-funny, let alone funny-funny.

>fuck it give me five minutes

>Do they have "potential"?
Maybe, someone should definitely make those comics pol tier

Underrated.

Or this

I've done worse.

Btw is she from the Huehuehue country?

Noice, make other comics, use the one with the plane

Bump

I have a life, spaghetti-user.

>fuck it give me five minutes

Noice

My career as a cartoon hijacker is over before it even began.

Kek

This original one actually made me kek a little

She woke