Sup Forums are white people no longer white culturally?

Sup Forums are white people no longer white culturally?

white people were never white

that's the final redpill

Western culture has for a long time been dominated by Hollywood, which is predominantly Jewish.
In the late 20th and early 21st century, it has notably become Jewish and black.
So we aren't white, cultrally.

At the same time, democracy and mass consumption has empowered the lower classes, who have always been scum. The degenerate lower class now play a big part in shaping culture, and this obviously lowers the standard.

>At the same time, democracy and mass consumption has empowered the lower classes, who have always been scum. The degenerate lower class now play a big part in shaping culture, and this obviously lowers the standard.

For example, the OP picture has been happening for centuries, but normally it would be occurring between some bums in a dark alley who are just about clinging to life. Now those bums have a life of comfort and can afford to be present in the civilised world.

>when your smartphone is still more interesting

she probably doesn't even know it's the downy in there

>when your fat friend wants you to share

white people are as culturally white now as they have been, but we been too forgiving when it comes to leftist cancer or enabling degeneracy.

I know, I was laughing at this and he also has his phone out probably recording it.

Donald Trump has been the most detrimental thing to my health... Ever since he was elected I've been having high blood pressure from all the salt I'm browsing every day. I will die a happy man

>guy with same body shape as me but fatter gets his fingers sticky and I still can't even get a girl to let me hold her hand

Gives me hope.

kek

That girl is probably borderline unconscious.

marxism-leninism almost win.

What the fuck does that mean?

To be fair:
A) That guy is probably committing legit sexual assault.
B) Would you really want to risk putting any part of your body inside a girl like that?

except what's actually destroyed white culture is capitalism

...anglos

Europe died in '45. It all went downhill from there.

thats fucking grotty

Pfff

>What is roman orgy

AUS is right. "White people" are the "European people" who are also "culturally Christian". If you try to argue that you were pagan, you are stupid and blind.

Exactly
>this thread
>anglos
>white

What's the fucking context for this picture? Did this lardo tub of shit jus plop down and start helping this guy finger his bitch? I really want to fucking know now. Fuck the muh white culture bullshit I wanna why this fatso is randomly figuring this girly while playing on his phone.

>He fell for the hollywood meme.
Sex during the height of the Roman empire was seen as something private and not to be discussed, during a time clothed sex was the norm, it was only after society started going downhill that they started going full degenerate before the empire collapsed.
You see this happening right now, our society is on it's death bed, on the twilight of something that can be documented in all past empires.

>its another "Sup Forums discovers what humans are really like when left alone" thread

Shit like this has always happened, its just wasn't talked about. Go look a graffiti from any other time period (or fuck, even just look at Sup Forums) and humans were always vulgar and horny creatures.

>white people are now degenerate and promiscouis
>but we're going to go extinct because no-one's having sex

Pick one.

there's still a distinct white culture, but I do think Hollywood and mass media has successfully been able to tweak and shape it to an extent

I think this goes for everyone though- there are definitely aspects of nigger culture that were pushed by Hollywood

This is what your young men ae dying for in Afghan, Iraq, and eveywhere. How cucked you have to be to go into a battlefield in order to protect this scums.

You should be more upset that it takes a state of blackout intoxication for a girl to let you do that.

>your young men ae dying for in Afghan, Iraq, and eveywhere
>as if they aren't the biggest partakers in it

Kek, you mustn't anyone in the army. And if we wanted to get rid of this kind of merryment, I would think we'd be on the same side of Islamists, not against them.

What about the statistics that say millenials are the least promiscuous generation in history. And who honestly sees things like OPs pic irl. Most I see are couples making out in the mall.

>This is what your young men ae dying for in Afghan, Iraq, and eveywhere.
No, it's what they believe they are fighting for, they are fighting for nothing but money for their Jewish overlords.
>How cucked you have to be to go into a battlefield in order to protect this scums.
That's moot; besides the really small percentage of men that enlist out of patriotic action, another small percent just do it because military is the only establishment that would take in anyone that passes the already piss easy physical, including those without any other way to make dosh, almost all men do not enlist but they have other shit to deal with in case of total war.
In the end it's not about being cucks, if an actual war was to break out, any able-bodied man by age 18 is forced, by law, to be drafted and dodging this draft is not only a criminal offense, it's socially abhorrent, especially in the eyes of the vapid overprotected women that don't have to deal with anything when shit actually hits the fan.
Willingly joining the army for anything that isn't monetary gain or lust for violence is cucked though, that's true.

Why is this Finnish autist so upset about the UK?

I swear it's also him on /int.

>What about the statistics that say millenials are the least promiscuous generation in history.
A pendulum effect that was impossible to achieve before the world became connected.
Now that anyone can speak freely with like-minded individuals over the internet, the world isn't small anymore, this not only checks would-be degenerates, but more importantly, this gives people hope and stops them from going with the flow because of lack of information and having many like minded people at their back.

meanwhile, outside the trailer park

>if everything is sour grapes, i don't feel so bad about being excluded from having grapes

>Willingly joining the army for anything that isn't monetary gain or lust for violence is cucked though, that's true.

I was in for the college money and killing muslims. I don't regret it. (pic not me but it's def related)

meanwhile, outside the trailer park at the AIDS convention

>get drunk and let people finger you
>sexual assault

Ficki ficki?

Is this what happened to Hex?

The jews and niggers have just brainwashed a lot of whites unfortunately

You are the reason Europe is being overrun with Islam.

European politicians bear that burden much more than the American military.

meanwhile, outside the morose gloomy confines of OP's parents' home

I'd fuck that slut into oblivion no condom.

I've fucked atleast 20 broads raw with no repercussions.

I'd honestly rather jack off then fuck with a condom.

No, you psychos lit the middle east on fire for the lulz.

My nigga

I've never came in a pussy because I'd rather get a blowjob that wear a condom.

It was a fun time though

That's kind of sad bro , nothing like blowing your load balls deep while some slut is literally begging for your cum.

Eth

Not even once.

I don't want to risk it. Not worth it