My mom has plans on driving 14 hours to washington dc to go to a "women's protest" against trump...

my mom has plans on driving 14 hours to washington dc to go to a "women's protest" against trump. i think it's all going down the day after his inauguration. so how the hell do i convince her not to go to this thing? it's embarrassing how poorly she's taking this. at first she said she was going to "give trump a chance" but now she's already all amped up to go protest before trump has even been in office one day.

i told her she's going to feel dumb for protesting and that all the people there will probably be ridiculous and that it will accomplish absolutely nothing but she's not budging. she says "we're just going to be there to let him know WE ARE WATCHING" which sounds insane. so what the hell can i say to talk her out of this?

Ask her why.

Why do you hate the man?

Why does everyone seem to hate the man?

List Bill and Hillary's crimes.

Obama's crimes.

Ask, logically, why does everyone seem to fear Trump? What is the reasoning? You don't know him, so what makes you think you do? Why do you feel you can judge him?

>Ask her why.
i only talk to her like once every week or two and i ask her why all the time. i ask her to give me a specific reason why she hates trump. like tell me what specific policy proposal she disagrees with and she literally never has an answer. she knows im going to ask it and she still never has an answer. i've concluded that her hatred is purely emotional. she could never tell me specifically what she liked about hillary either.

Tell her to hang out in the bad parts of DC at night so I can rape her

t. nigger

You need to find your mom a man.

Good for her, being a stronk woman and not taking the patriarchy's bullshit. What does your negro stepfather think?

Well. You can change everybody. If she wants to be RADICALIZED against a man who only has America's best interests at heart, that's her buisness. I'd point out all the buisnesses that have and will come back to the states. If you give it time, he might be one of our greatest presidents.

Give her some Nyquil and be done with it.

I don't know if it will accomplish anything but what I do know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

put water in her gas tank

or just disconnect her battery desu she is a woman she wont be able to figure it out

Do you enjoy ruining things leaf? It's amazing that no leaf posters contribute anything to this board, just like most of Canada and the world.

THIS

Ah I see, now maybe I've taken his in the reverse. City people are terrible while suburban and rural people actually comprise the majority of the states and the people in most need of a man like Trump. Soarrieee aboot that.

wow. i have to hand it to georgie. when he funds CTR, he funds it.

what are you guys calling yerselves these days? "People for Democracy" or some shit like that?

just tell her that she is responsible for the murders of illegal immigrants
that should make her pause for at least a couple of seconds

you got me. what part of my post gave it away?

The lack of energy.

Follow your mom and kill everyone there including her

It may be hard to do, but all leftists deserve death. Ideologies > family

>Also stream it

What businesses have come back and will come back? Specific names on the ones coming back with sources, please.

Deflate a tyre

Sabotage the car in the last moment.

bro what the hell is wrong with you?

im not really down for that type of meddling. hoping to just convince her the entire idea is retarded.

Certain impotent people create meaning for themselves by trampling grass in public spaces. It will have exactly zero effect on anything other than some extra litter cleanup costs, but why not let her have her fantasy of making a difference?

the snowden stuff kinda got me angry so i rode my bike past a protest for the 4th amendment. i was going to go but when i saw the people there i just kept riding my bike right on by. first and last time i'll ever intentionally go near a protest. i tried to convey all this to my mother but she's still adamant about doing this.

>uSady

It's like the Occupy Wall Street protests, I kinda agreed with them, but then you see the whole thing was all about identity politics rather than reforming the banking and economic system.

kek that's true

i saw the occupy people for months because i worked near one of their camps. no way i was participating in that shit show. for some reason i thought the 4th amendment people would be a little more presentable. NOPE. pretty much all the same idiots from what i could see.

>you got me. what part of my post gave it away?

A few tip offs...
resonable guy trying to be with trump but...
my mom
dc as the center of the universe
people organizing

All in all, a solid ctr effort. However, you are still obviously using ctr tactics to shape the perceptions of your target audience. A real conservative is an individualist, not a collectivist. Your post is subtle, but reeks with an underhanded "the people must stop this" vibe. A real conservative does not give a rats ass about his SJW hippie mom's messed up 60s ideology. A real conservative shapes his own ideas and remains true to his convictions.

>this level of paranoia

i refuse to believe anyone is this retarded. im calling out your ba8t.

Putting the parking brake on will probably be enough.

>i refuse to believe anyone is this retarded. im calling out your ba8t.

Why do care so much about advise from a cartoon board on how to control your SJW mom's irrational behavior?

Grab her by the pussy

It should be commendable that people are rising against the international jewry that represents Wall street.

Shame they all made it against "capitalism" and that the elites is "white men CEO". Completely fucking retarded. It was controlled opposition and useful idiots by Day 2 of the protests.
>See goy ? If you're against wall street you're a white hating commie liberal student.
It's not one or the other. There are other solutions to this problem.

>Why do care so much about advise from a cartoon board on how to control your SJW mom's irrational behavior?
i dont really care at all. just posted this for entertainment to flip to between working on shit.

fuckin kek

these also hide the keys

Say this:

>but mommy.. you have to let him grab you by the pussy

And all ailments go away.

This is the 'purple revolution' - a standard 'color revolution' funded by clinton foundation and soros open society revolution to overthrow trump by mobilizing women. This could be bad.

You're her son and shouldn't want to coerce her first amendment right.

If Trumps Presidency can't withstand a protest by "concerned" women like your mother then you should be reevaluating why you support him in the first place.
The presidency isn't sporting event with a team you need to root for. You should be wary of both candidates and probably for different reasons. Your mothers protest may help Donald Trump shape his policy that might be beneficial to America

Trump's reputation among women was damaged during the end of his campaign and a lot of women still have concerns about ways it could a

>we're just going to be there to let him know WE ARE WATCHING

Literally sounds like something a woman would say. Women are so helpless and passive aggressive it's ridiculous.

is it being spread on facebook? that's how she found out about it

>>Why do care so much about advise from a cartoon board on how to control your SJW mom's irrational behavior?
>i dont really care at all. just posted this for entertainment to flip to between working on shit.

1) congrats on having a job (CTR doesnt count, though). You're on your way to manhood.

2) The election was 2 mos ago. Get over it. Trump is in. He's not perfect, but at least he is not a career politician with a long list of favors to return. Let's see how he does. This, BTW, would be your second step to manhood...

Can you stay on the path?

she's not even really paying attention to what trump is doing either. she's just reading headlines from whatever is on facebook.

This guy gets it.

This being spread by ny times and guardian, deep state mouthpieces. Deep state will mobilize color revolution tactics used elsewhere to get women to overthrow trump and to control soc media. Trump refusing neocons on syria and russia is justcas bad as kennedy refusing ground troops in vietnam.

Point out that 6 companies control over 90% of the (((media))). (((They))) play your mum like her black fitness trainer.

Dhe can go.. and you should be okay with her goingm. Freedom of speech is what u faggots cry about righr?? Let her go waste her day protesting some bullshit.. its fine.. she has her own believes and thoughts and issues.. its not a big deal op

OP wants to talk his mom out of doing crazy shit because he's worried about her, not about Trump.