We're leaving the EU

and there's nothing butthurt Yuropoors can do about it.

Enjoy your terrorism, bank crises and multiculturalism. You deserve it for trying to subdue the British Lion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbQFq4oKwbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Preach it brother!

>terrorism, bank crises and multiculturalism
It will spill over to the UK anyway. CRASHING THIS CONTINENT

Fuck off, one day the EU will crumble and all of Europe shall fight against multiculturalism and cultural Marxism!

Nice try, but you see we're allowed something called borders. You should try it.

We're not butthurt at all. We also want to leave it. Don't try to be smug. You lost your empire just like us. We still got the biggest harbor of Europe. Once we leave the EU we will form a tariff free trade deal with Britain. But , we don't want your pakis and indians, and you don't want our indos and morrocans, so they will have to go

Joke's on you, you're taking me with you.

We will both rise again, Maarten.

Us leaving? It'll never happen trust me. their stalling it long enough so that the low energy people wont put up a fight for when they decide that "its not a good time to leave and we will when it is"

t. desperate Remaincuck

We'll still be brought to our knees when all hell breaks loose.
But we pissed off globalists and I'll be comfy.

No, I want us to leave twat. They're just putting on a show because they don't want to leave.
What are we going to do if they don't enact it?
Use homemade weapons against an increasingly militarised police.

What a cucked attitude. We fought off all these European ponces by ourselves for most of WW2. We can do it again.

second greatest ally in Europe

based Hollandia

People will march. I don't think MPs will be so brazen in their betrayal after Jo Cox. They've realised they're not untouchable. That's why they're making a martyr out of her.

Oh, we will. WE
youtube.com/watch?v=KbQFq4oKwbM

>We're not butthurt at all. We also want to leave it. Don't try to be smug. You lost your empire just like us.
Seconded. Only merkelfags are butthurt.

>terrorism, bank crises and multiculturalism
you will still have it and more

Every day a bomb goes off in europe or someone gets trucked. That shit doesn't happen in Britain because we're not retarded enough to dismiss border control. Stay mad, Yuropoors.

t. Turkish rape baby

Sorry, but you're too afraid of being racist to change anything :^)

Your country is a satellite state of Brussels, the capital of a literal non-country. How embarrassing.

>they show this article every time

There was mass outrage here, if you think we didn't care you're very wrong you half Turk

It shouldn't have been happening in the first place. Just acccept your cuckoldry to arab cock.

Mass outrage? From what I saw, people were about as angry as the germans when a thousand of their people were raped.

You know what's embarrasing?
You tell me.

Just as we planned, Nigel.

Soon the mainland Yuropean goyim will be subdued by the incoming shitskins, and Russia will have to nuke them all in the end because they're either going to be mudslimes or disgusting half-breeds.

And then, the Anglo shall populate mainland Yuropa with their seed, and we shall have even more of the Chosen Anglo race.

Stupid mainlanders won't know a thing.

The embrassing thing is Sweden gets all this shit for being cucked yet the only reason he got elected is because whites are the minority in London and that was in 2010

Then leave it already you absolute cucks

0/10 not enough mimes.

Thats a Sweede I want to see.