People on here do realize that this board is satire right? We're not actually racist...

People on here do realize that this board is satire right? We're not actually racist, sexist bigots in real life and if I actually met a Trump supporter I would punch him in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/eWwJL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Heil Hitler.

Everyday I hope a random liberal punches me for supporting Trump so I can shoot them to death.

pls come to Georgia and punch random white people

Hello Jahans.

lol fuck off I take this website as gospel. Go back to /lgbbq/ faggot

I thought we were all liberals making conservatives look bad?

No we're actually fascist goys making both conservatives and liberals look bad, trust me goyim.

>if I actually met a Trump supporter I would punch him in the face.

I would stab you 1.5 sec later you pussybong

Of course. Trump is going to cuck this country into a greater great depression.
It's just fun to feign support for him because it triggers sjws, feminists, etc.

Based ally.

You've been tricked then. the ultimate troll is to get people who come here to do nazi stuff in real life and ruin their lives while we laugh at you.

Welp, good thing I was never a nazi to begin with.

This board needs to come back to the ancient pol movement. We hated everything and didnt fall for stupid memes like Trump. He's not gonna do shit about immigration or anything else. Enjoy your next 8 years of terror.

Which of the 30 nazis that ran a train on your grandmother is your grandpa?

so many kids have fallen for this

But I genuinely believe in NatSoc... not from Sup Forums though that just encouraged my views

I would love to live under the nazi regime, then I can shoot innocent niggers, children and jews. Watching Syrians starving to death just isn't enough.

/thread.

You would be executed for antisocial behavior.
Do you really not know how the third Reich worked?

You wouldn't even raise a hand to me, you weak willed faggot. People like you don't do or say anything that you don't have explicit permission to do or say.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

>If you disagree with me I will punch you
That'd be a hate crime I'm a trans-biracial muslim lesbian trigender starfish-kin

Fucking racist

I don't give a shit about how it worked, as long as I get a position in the SS at any concentration camp I'm more than happy.

Get fucked you jidf faggots.

>terror

Maybe if you're a spic, nig or kike. The White man doesn't have a single worry beyond fueling helicopters to push people like you out of.

everything I've ever posted in this board is satire, for the record

Fuck off lefty fsggot

Yes, we are really all cucks. You found us out!

>webmshare.com/play/eWwJL

>admitting you're a pleb unable to critically think
Congratulations, you're boring.

Fucking white person

Allah forbid anyone question the liberal hivemind

If critical thinking led you to "A Donald Trump presidency will be good for the United States of America,' I have some bad news for you :/

Gas the kikes race war now tho

Yeah I'm sick of having to explain to my mates once a week that all my racist rants are satire.. they just don't get my humour anymore

You're right Hillary would've been so much better.

I mean yeah, everything else I was trolling about but we really need to finish the job on those Hebrews.

She would have been business as usual garbage but at least things would have been stable.

Oh do you now? Tell me how financing nigger crime via welfare is good for America. Maybe you'll extoll the virtues of deporting beaners at taxpayers expense as many as ten times before the rape and murder children or the elderly. Tell me all about "our values" like tranny bathrooms and protecting dead jihadists as atonement for white guilt.

You must be a racist Texan redneck OP

Fucking come down Bournemouth Saturday lets see if you hold up to that statement lad

Your assertion there. It makes no sense.
>No fly zone over Syria now!
General Dunford:
>That would translate directly to war with Russia

You know why Putin is playing Mr Cool? Because he knows Trump will be in office soon.

> :/
Commit suicide.

Why do you limey bastards give a fuck?

What ever happened to mullah Al Iksander Gerdahan Jahani promising jihad on /pol?

Its just having a laugh lad

This is a religious themed forum for our lord and saviour Kek

Trump is just another piece in his puzzle to establishing a new great Russian hegemony. It's more or less spelled out in their long term goals.
Unless we can get Russia to directly help us curb China's ambitions then we have nothing to gain from them.

The kid who went to prison for linking to bomb making instructions?

this post is as much satire as you get

You fuckers just don't know when to stop do you.

You do know they will punch you back. Maybe put a glass in your face, and be perfectly correct in doing so. You started it.

Will the Zimmerman saga ever be topped?

It's all parody, except for the jews being behind everything. But if that's not already self-evident to you then you're a retard.

fpbp

>We're not actually racist, sexist bigots in real life and if I actually met a Trump supporter I would punch him in the face.

So why would you punch them again ?

I detect a hint of sperger

Congratulations then, you'd be on a stable way to hell. I bet you and the likes of you call themselves "progressive"...