You guys have got it wrong about Soros...

You guys have got it wrong about Soros. Hes a fine fellow who hates the EU as much as all of us and he is a champion for democracy. God bless him.

express.co.uk/news/world/749267/George-Soros-EU-2017-forecast-democracy

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/749267/George-Soros-EU-2017-forecast-democracy
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265265/how-george-soros-destroyed-democratic-party-daniel-greenfield#.WGknxUMBLIM.twitter
w2eu.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away Soros

What's it like being a kike?

he also said trump is going to win popular vote and loose electoral one. nothing this jew says matter.

He may or may not hate the EU, I don't care.

All I know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

wow, some of you faggots really do regurgitate anything you see on here

I literally saw the suburban retards thing in a thread 5 minutes ago. Stop saying shit you don't understand just because some cute girl on the internet said it too

All that Soros wants is power. He has the resources to literally buy countries once shit hits the fan, becoming Rothschild 2.0.

Let his recent outings mark the occasion. He's ready for the greatest kikery since 9/11.

>incredibly rich man calls backwards dirt farmer nationalists "elite" and claims they "stole" the election by voting
This nigger CAN'T be this audacious. There's no fucking way.

>City people all voted for Hillary

kek then what does that say about them.

Everytime this man says anything about democracy it sends a shiver down my spine. He's such a snake.

Fuck off George.

remember goyim

the mark of failure is a star. :3

>City people all voted for Hillary

You mean immigrants, illegals and rich kids?

He sold other jews out to the Nazis. I wouldnt trust him with anything he always tries to play the site in power.

2017 it's going to be a pretty dope year.
It's always the reverse of what jews say.

Can someone explain to me how a politically active member of the elite can say something like that, and expect it to be received positively?

Tinfoil bullshit apart, hes right.

Anyway, if Russia ever dared to attack europe (over which it could easily win), the US would have its days counted.

>Hes a fine fellow who hates the EU
timing

today we must keep eu
destroy eu should have been slogan decades ago

same is true for democracy

No, I mean people who actually live in the real world.

I think soros is not good or bad, he just wants to see the world burn, all the billions he has can't take away the fact he is dying, so he wants to see the world on fire before he dies

Delusion or hubris.

Soros is the cunt that is trying to stop us leaving the EU.

He can fucking burn.

Predicting the EU will collapse is not the same as hating the EU, he clearly doesn't want it to happen.

Fuck off leaf

the "real world" is mostly people living in slums with no basic amenities. rich americans living in cities really are a world-wide minority. they're the bourgeois the communists would string up first.

Soros is literally working for Rothschild. He is his front end m8.

Jesus, your kind really are that delusional.

Rothschild is the eternal jew
Soros is an inferior jew in comparison

When the man who helped round up his own people with no remourse during ww2 tells you that you're the bad guy he must be telling the truth.

>Double 63s
What did you mean by this?

How many (you)s have you gotten on that bait alone since the election? Seems to work every time.

>express.co.uk/news/world/749267/George-Soros-EU-2017-forecast-democracy

t. Cletus, the inbred meth head

Not an argument.

>implying that the current state of democracy is acceptable
>implying that being a champion of this broken system is a good thing

How can one man be empathetic for the masses

:_:7

>Can someone explain to me how a politically active member of the elite can say something like that, and expect it to be received positively?
He's just trying to hype up how russia is a threat. Trying to appear as the least bad option rather rather than be outright popular.

Leftists ARE that audacious, nigga.

If European countries were actually interested in defence it would have taken a small amount of our defence budgets to make us impenetrable to conventional attack.

If you have air superiority tanks are worthless and we should never lose it within our borders, if we had actually good SAM technology/coverage.

Defence is much easier than offence, but we don't develop good defence systems. We just buy fucking F35s so we can join the top good goy burgers in fighting kike wars. While listening to horror stories about Russia which we wouldn't even need to be afraid of if we spend our money intelligently.

He championed what happened and now he is claiming he is against the result.

What a shitbag.

Weaker EU means stronger Russia. If EU countries would/could stick together they would be a real force to be reckoned with.

However EU is largely cucked by the same problems US is which is the Elite and their corporations and shell companies fucking the world over just for profit.

Its literally race to the bottom with each country deregulating and lowering taxes to atract corporations until the inevitsble crash from social, financial or eviromental istability.

He's blaming European politicians for things that rich, powerful and unelected political lobbyists like him have done. Sure, European politicians are weak and they have played an important part in getting us into this situation. But Soros' kind have also been instrumental in relentlessly pushing the policies that have weakened the West.

The stuff Soros wrote makes it sound like he has grown fearful that there will be angry mobs that want blood, and that it may happen while he is still alive. So he's turning on Merkel & co. and shoving them under the bus now, in an attempt to save his own skin.

Sigh, of course Soros is the good goy. How can shady shadow investments ruin democracy?

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265265/how-george-soros-destroyed-democratic-party-daniel-greenfield#.WGknxUMBLIM.twitter

>Reminder that Soros actually actively contributed to jews getting killed by nazis while most poltards never actually met a jew in real life

kek

Is this a new copypasta or is it literally one pathetic Canadian who posts this every time I am on here?

Damn

Fuck off

Well he's not wrong, the elite did steal democracy. The people just had a (sadly bloodless) revolt.

this, also was a leaf

>mfw the fourth post is the best post

I know I'm replying to a meme, but cities are full of niggers and spics with IQs of 85.

This a thousand times over. Russia has like 200 million people at a stretch, Europe is easily 600 million.

Sometimes I wish Putin would threaten Europe properly so we could huddle together in fear instead of arguing like stupid little pansies.

I guess its the "elite" thats causing the problems to begin with but I dont know shit about politics to understand any of that because I get all my political understanding from cartoons and music LOL

t. Cletus, the toothless inbred hillbilly redneck high school dropout meth head from Alabama, posting from his 1995 Ford pick-up truck

He's just trying to save face after the public found out who he is.

That shit was mind blowing:
>Was it hard for you
>No, it was easy, some of the happiest days of my life
WOWSWERS.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

>watch as I attempt to gain money off of the current trends of anti-elitism
Just like a jew

The Jew faggot that survived the (((holocaust))) by being a Nazi.

> Fine fellow
Funds stuff like:
w2eu.info/

you're reading that incorrectly user

>Soros, warned voters have turned away from mainstream political parties as “many people felt that the elites have stolen their democracy"

This dog passed away about 5 months ago RIP

Is Soros really just serving as a bellweather for the future?

A leaf!
Who would've thought!

>WWWWWhhhhhhhaaaaa

Elections didn't turn out my way after I injected billions into the process and worked to undermine social order in several countries!!!!

WHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

pic related -- quoted prior to the election

No, he's a globalist with a direct hand stirring in the pot. All that ever comes from his intervening is chaos, corruption and ruin. Wikileaks proves this.

When he makes statements like this one however, it's a bellweather to investors for monetary purposes. His influence is never a good thing. He's either looking to protect what he already has or make profit off of this.

That's probably because he filled up his bottomless wallet with Brexit.

Either there's only one leaf ever posting here or you're all extremely fucking autistic