British Women are biggest Whores and Sluts of entire White race

Nigger loving,disease-infested trashy SLUTS brainwashed by Kikes.Also many of them are ugly as fuck.
Decant normal ones are probably like only 15% of the whole population.
And before you attack my nationality I am Finn not Russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

helsinkitimes.fi/lifestyle/13851-are-foreign-men-taking-finnish-women.html
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11559-foreign-men-are-in-high-demand-in-finland.html
archive.is/gUonU
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-dXp7V7bk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079616/Some-people-won-t-having-happy-new-year-Carnage-streets-Britain-revellers-2017-boozy-night-no-one-s-wrapping-warm.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e17_OSYALGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's in London.

Trust me, London is a hive of degeneracy.

I believe you

why don't you go back to finland with the rest of the mongolians, dumbass

>go to foreign country, women find you too short
>"hey, all your women are whores"
>why don't you go back to your own country
>"shut up"

one thing I always was thinking about- why anglo women can't handle alcohol?

It's too cheap, it wasn't easy to access it in the past, women were not allowed to drink?

Or maybe some time ago they drank mostly beer, which has low vol% in it?

What the fuck.

Add to that they're doing it abroad too.. it's very often the British that are the drunkest here at the bar.
You know that making an ass of yourself, almost cringey drunkness.
It's like they enjoy it or smth.

And ugliest

>its only London, I swear
No it isn't.

No matter how great your alcohol constitution is, you can always drink enough to get shitfaced if that's your goal.

I think they're called S L A G S

How can non-Finns even compete?

Just reminding you this is what German women looked like before the Reich, under the degenerate Weimar Republic.

This is a sign of cultural decline, not genetics.

Though, saying that, my wife of 4 years (our second kid on the way) is a Pole, so I'm just a race traitor.

I agree, OP.

IMHO Finns are the masterrace

>Average Finnish women

helsinkitimes.fi/lifestyle/13851-are-foreign-men-taking-finnish-women.html

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11559-foreign-men-are-in-high-demand-in-finland.html

>I never dated or kissed a Finnish man or even a white man due to their looks. I don't like white skin. It doesn't appeal to me. I prefer Black men with full lips. They smile a lot. They flirt. They're good dancers. They're not scared or shy. They're a bit cocky but confident. It's all about the attitude and, if the attitude is good, he's gonna get sex.

>Foreigners are also better lovers. Finnish men don't know how to show love. They are passionate only when they're drunk. Finnish men fail to be smooth. All it takes is confidence and a good smile. And you can get it.

>Saara, 32, from Jyväskylä has had roughly a dozen short-term relationships with foreign men. In her experience, foreign men are easier to talk to, better-mannered and considerate by nature. "They don't simply stare from a corner without saying a word" she highlights

>>Saara, 32, from Jyväskylä has had roughly a dozen short-term relationships
Nough said.

Buttmad Anglos are always hilarious

are you mad at the fact you couldn't even get a fuck off these dirty skanks? Stick to your anime you homo nigger

There is no middle ground in british women
They're either completely pure or 100% slag sti infested skets

Forgot link
archive.is/gUonU

Why are British men god tier but British women trash can tier?

How come there' such a huge discrepancy?

>British Women
>White race
Chose one

british women and british food
so a great nation of sailors were born

It's the culture of the working class.

>HEY GUYS LETS JUST GET DRUNK ALL THE TIME LMAO BEST FUN

Granted, i wouldn't say we're the worst in Europe, slav women can be extremely fucking degenerate too, nevermind the mutt white women in burgerstan.

to be fair slav women are literally same slut tier. tatar women best.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-dXp7V7bk

does art imitate life?

>highest city of diversity

Fuck off, Raheem. London is cancer.

Lol someone didn't get laid on NYE. How mad are you OP? Real mad?

Yes and ?

finland is a russian region

made me kek

Top: Average street in Londn
Bottom: Average street in average English town

Youre butthurt because the only all-white places left in England look like the lower picture, full of lower class white scum.

underrated bantz

>forgets about all of the many white villages/countryside

You wouldn't know what they are, typical Londoncuck.

kek

Nikolai, if you don't mind me saying, AIDS is a real big problem where you are, and you could fill the Volga with the blood of infants killed by your women.

All the major cities in Europe are filled with degeneracy nowadays.
Excatly like before WW2.

Keep pretending that the Cotswolds represents rural England if you want. When you grow up and have to start looking for a job, and you start seeing the types of places you'll have to live in, you'll realise how shit your country is, you little faggot whom I could knock out.

mate london is fucking shit, and all you londoners are stuckup niggerloving assholes

Not quite.

>was actually from Londonistan

You have to go back

I;m not a Londoner you retard. I don't even like Londoners. I just don't pretend that our country is nice outside of London. It isn't. And central London puts most of the rest of the country to shame.

>Why are British men god tier but British women trash can tier?
It's like the opposite of slavs.

My m8s having a baby with a Polish bird. Possibly the start of the new master race.

On a serious note. I remember seeing this table of the amount of exercise/sports men & women do in Brtiain v the rest of Europe. British men do normal amounts, whereas British women do fuck all compared to everyone else. So basically they're all unhealthy.

Kek

>you'll realise how shit your country is

So you're not even white. Typical Londoncuck. I would at least be happy living in a white village rather than being swamped by brown and black shitskins. If only you could realise how beautiful it is in the peaceful countryside.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079616/Some-people-won-t-having-happy-new-year-Carnage-streets-Britain-revellers-2017-boozy-night-no-one-s-wrapping-warm.html

>I am Finn not Russian.

Suck my dick.

>Look at all this beautiful stuff the whites built before the shitskins arrived.
Who's point are you trying to prove Ahmed?

enjoy sharia patrols, buddy

Sup Forums silver 4U

May your bantz take you to space Poland.

>Shitskin gets BTFO

You need to get out of the UK you piece of literal shit.

True.

English women are the ugliest in Europe therefore they have to act like whores in order to attract men.

hes got a point , country side is literally gods country. cities are always degenerate, london just tops it off globally.

History is simple really.

>its another thread made by this proxy using Finnish retard

What the fuck are they putting in the water in London? Even niggers are now proudly claiming it's theirs.

I think it's because Anglos, and I'd throw Americans in there for the sake of this conversation, are binge drinkers by culture. For me, drinking only happens one a week or every two weeks, thus I never really acclimate to knowing what just one or two beers can do to me. If i were to have a beer with my dinner every night, people would think I had an "alcohol problem", while getting monstrously hammered twice a month isn't perceived to be as bad.

>British girls are ugly.
No they're not faggot.

Well yeah, but she is one of the most hated women in Britain.

They just know how to be degenerate.

le "it's nice outside of London" gang

Garauntee every house on that street is owned by a former-soviet dictator or Arab prince and is empty most of the year.

>Gott straffe England
>Image of a fist punching Scotland

Every time

It's because Anglos normally subsist on the finest of Ayran blood. We are not use to the vile poison known as the liquid Jew.

Men have grown used to it, and even enjoy indulging in a pint here and there. Our females still haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

Oi, shitskin. Fuck off.

No I don't. I am of Slav descent. I am richer than the vast majority of the British scum on this forum.
Some hometruths: Your country is shit. Most of your population lives in depressing housing estates. Just look out the window next time you get on a plane and go to Europe on holiday (what am I saying topkek, you probably can only afford to go to Blackpool). Depressing housing estates as far as the eye can see, filled with untermensch British lower class. Meanwhile Europeans live in places that look like pic related.

T. Muhammad al'sixyearoldfucker

English women and men are both equally ugly.

That being said there are good looking ones too but not in the areas where Anglo saxons came because that's an ugly race

It's dirt cheap so they drink and they drink until they pass out.

On average places like the bottom pic (20,000-100,000 pop) are only 85%> white, assuming we're talking about England. 95%< white areas are almost entirely rural.

So I take it your not getting any, Ivan. What with you fantasizing about brits.

you can apply this on every country

I'm not even memeing. English women seem worse than any women in the West. What the fuck man.

AVERAGE British living conditions

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

"First world"

Britcucks getting BTFO

I can't disagree with a single thing you said, every word is true.
The sight of most them makes me want to throw up.
The way I explain it to people who had the pleasure of not witnessing such monstrosity is
"shitskin, pig-faced facial defects, overweight, mentally ill liberal - pick two".

Needless to say I date women when I am across the continent.

>bindi on point
>literally using nigger language to dicribe the oriental plastic jewellery on her forehead

And yet here you are, still living here. Clearly you're not very bright then, are you? But no, keep telling us how much you hate it here and how great you are, because nothing screams success like moaning like a pussy on an anonymous internet board. You fucking parasite.

Top kek
Quality poleposting

Were you rejected by your britslut oneitis recently, Pavlo?

I am a degenerate myself , i go to university and i'll tell you what a lot of the girls are fucking easy. But you're a lot less likely to find a chimp woman you'd want to be around in the UK than a white one. There's something about the combination of nigger and british which just makes them deplorable to be around. all in all we just like getting fucked up as a nation, the drug and rave scene is back again especially in university towns and cities, it's a fuck ton of fun but detrimental to the white race.

Isn't the mayor a Paki? How can he allow this haraam?

Swedish/German women have to be worse
Tho I'd never touch a britcunt with even with a sniper rifle

TOP KEK finnjävel the finnish race is entierly subserviant to germanics blacks latinos russians

>Meanwhile Europeans live in places that look like pic related.
That looks like it could be in England desu. Plus you can see housing estates in the picture.

because this is what's advertised to little girls in this country
youtube.com/watch?v=e17_OSYALGg

>I am of Slav descent

Then why are you even in the UK? Fucking retard.

>Most of your population lives in depressing housing estates

Explore the countryside and you'll find everyone is happy because they don't have a foreign epidemic invading their village.

Pic related is something you'd be scared of with how peaceful and serene the place is.

>that pic at the bottom
how can you apply make-up this hideous? She looks like a burn victim

This is equally humorous as true

Chech republic actually

Decent british women are so rare
It is very sad for men here

You couldn't knock the creases out of a tissue, without your 50 cousins helping you, Mohammed.

That's a man.

>That looks like it could be in England desu

Britcucks are THIS delusional
You dont even know the architectural style of your country.

op lopeta shitpostaamine

I'm cool with Australia. Australia is one of the greatest countries in the world. Puts the Britcucks to shame.

I fucking loved this post.

- A handsome Brit who wants to escape this ugly whore shithole.