It's 2017, and times are changing. People are becoming more open minded, and specters of our past...

It's 2017, and times are changing. People are becoming more open minded, and specters of our past, such as homophobia and sexism, are fading. Now is the time to embrace all sexual orientations, and yes, that includes pedophiles. Pedophiles are some of the most mistreated people in our society, and even stating it as a sexual preference has made people lose family members. That's why this year, we support #LGBTP

bump

Shut up nigger faggot.

Sageru

Kek.

I'm not a parapalegic, but I feel like I was supposed to be. Like I shouldn't have been born in a body that has legs you know? My feelings are very valid.

Of course the people who hate against pedophilia will use words that similarly marginalize racial minorities and other members of the LGBTP society

I support #LGBTP. Please get this trending on the twits. The meme factory needs to start working hard.

nice b8. don't be a degenerate for (you)s.

I implore kek to kickstart the new crusade.

Get this trending boys

The problem is this shit has already begun and you'd be helping it. So no, go fuck yourself.

Well gaylords, have fun with the muslims that flood western countries in record numbers.

Guys i think its time we check out if sacrificing our enemies to kek moloch style will grant us any powers. We should try it with op first

>Not making the left look even more extreme and ridiculous thus getting right-wing parties in

You are not good at the 4D chess.

Thank G-d there's people out there who care as much as I do

I'm sure the LGBTP movement will be supported by our muslim friends, for which the age of consent is basically nonexistent. Remember, gay marriages were outlawed at some point too.

#LoveWins

The war on pedophilia is just an excuse to arrest innocent white men!

Is pedophobia a form of islamophobia?

this will drive leftists insane

fuck off, nothings changing. the more you push shit like this, the more conservative you make gen z

>"""""we"""""

WE are starting up the ovens this year. YOU are going in them.

How. Is. That. A. Bad. Thing?

Ok Mr. knickerson

I bet /B and its traps converted everyone.
You know you all want that femanine penis.

you got me there

OP is right.
This year, Sup Forums is a board for everyone, except the wrong thinkers.

"Twenty-seventeen" is such a mouthful to say. It only works in text. Current Year Man is FINISHED!

Burn it the fuck down. It is a direct threat to national security.
>There would be a dildo behind every blade of grass.