If the jews really are using the media to spread degeneracy...

If the jews really are using the media to spread degeneracy, then why do transgirls feel that the media tells them that having a penis makes a girl less girl?

>penis

>has penis
>is girl
choose one

because trans people are mentally ill and nobody should consider their delusions to be anything other than what they are

D E G E N E RA T E
U
D
E
S

>penis

Caught me off guard

like pic related

we're discussing the media and jews here, not whether having a penis makes a girl less girl

I found a doctor that agreed to cut off my legs and now I can live my life how I was meant to live it.

>i'm pretty happy with how I look

I love these threads just because I'm so grateful not to be mentally ill

Oh dog

Sauce on image?

Ah, babbys second day on the internet

Emphasizing the word pretty

>penis
>vagina
>what the media tells me women should look like

They're so deluded that they fight against themselves.
Also
>anecdote

>penis

>tfw am a girl (male)

Damn, I wanted to do that too, good job Canada

Penis looks feminine so it's not gay, I'd say.

It's only very recently that the Left have insisted that minorities swear an oath of political allegience. Given the lack of job prospects, the free money flowing from leftist arts foundations and NGOs is the sweetener.

It's the Left running out of voters, basically. There were always trannies, they mostly went into the performing arts. It's only very recently that they found themselves politicized, and in doing so the Left chose the most screamingly mad stereotypes to promote, the ones who really do think they can be a girl somehow.

How can you tell when a penis is feminine or not?

It just looks rather jarring outside of hentai, you know?

>Fuck what the media has to say

What's with all the casual swearing these days? It's disgusting. Nothing destroys your credibility faster than pointless vulgarities.

A leaf. A fucking leaf destroys your credibility faster.

If it has too much hair or too many veins or looks like it belongs on an 80 year old man

you can tell if you aren't fucking gay

>a fucking leaf
I fucking hate American shitposters

this entire board hates leafs

It's counterculture thing. Historically mainstream culture, including media, was normal and not degenerative. But over the last 60 years things started to change with attempts to convince everyone that being retard is normal. Hence, OP's pic related.

I agree that by now when retardism became mainstream in some countries, pic may look controversial, it's just because they still use old methods\guides when it was countercultural thing and they haven't won yet in certain cultures (i.e. Europe and Scandinavia).

That means it's feminine?

Wouldn't gays be better at knowing feminine penises from masculine penises?

Even her drawing finds her image disgusting.

If you have a benis, you are not a woman.

>her
that's just a fat man

Because they also tend to have persecution complexes.

He never calls himself a woman.

I don't know. A week ago I remember there was a whole NBC interview with famoun trannies like Catlyn Jenner. I'd say they are treated more than fairily by the media.

This.

I literally sat on (((reddit))) and argued with some tranny for almost an hour because I said that gender reassignment surgery is the wrong solution that big pharma goes along with to make money off of mentally ill degenerates.

The dumb faggot literally said he would still go through the surgeries to become a "woman" rather than take a single hypothetical pill that would completely cure the mental illness.

The media and degenerates of society have done an excellent job of evangelizing things like mental illness and Islam, so saying that a cure for transgenderism is a good idea is now considered hate speech.

OH I KNOW! When you surround yourself with tumblr all the time, you forget that you are part of a fraction of a percent of the worlds population and nobody cares about you. Not being cared about is opression to them.

>penis

>I literally sat on (((reddit))) and argued with some tranny for almost an hour

...Why would you admit to being this much of a faggot

less than 1% of the population is " trans "

thats about as far as i ever carry the argument.

dunno lol, I have one more picture of her though

Media is a Mirror, it isnt SAYING anything, it's reflecting what it sees back to us so we like/buy them.

>her

Because we're all fucking faggots who spend hours a day arguing with other losers on the internet

Im not delusional.

Because we're all fucking faggots who spend hours a day arguing with other losers on the internet

Im not delusional.

I would like to see at least one tranny that doesn't have its suicide face on.

Coming from someone who works with a lot of trannies, you will never see one smile without doing it on purpose.

Aside from a lot of them being depressed, the surgery can literally make it hurt to show joy.

all mirrors have a certain color they reflect back, no mirror reflects the same picture it takes in

But they are sooooooo beautiful. Can't be mental illness at all...

The response argument to trans people should be:

>"So you think a woman is just a dude with or without a penis, who's on a basket full of drugs?"

It's important to imply their ingrained sexism.

Didn't change penis to benis...

we're literally at that stage where people take little jimmy who said "I wanna be a princess" exactly one time when he was 4 years old, get him on the hormones, off comes the penis at 15, no questions asked besides "are you crazy enough to think you're a girl? yes? ok good"

fuck me why haven't we legalized HGH or fucking amphetamines, I want to play pro sports, I actually identify as Ben Cousins when he was on the shard and in top form, so not subsidizing my treatment of getting on the shard and doing coke, or providing sports coach therapy is fucking problematic

>penis

what the fuck?

anyone have the disgusted spic version?

You can feel however you want about your looks, it doesn't mean society needs to accept you or find you attractive

>the media is going around saying faggots are disgusting
>cnn is attacking it's base

>2017
>not liking dickgirls

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR GUYS, COMMON

>vagina (VERY IMPORTANT)
you don't say

>Current Year< Meme is dead, Libtards think >Current Year< is the devil now

Cuz most of the media is run by WASPs

trannies have persecution delusions/fantasies

Girls are so pathetic about this whole body image thing. The media is showing sexy girls. That's what sexy is. They are a rare breed and most girls don't match that ideal. Get over it jeez.

the fire rises

I preferred the left until I saw the penis.

Here I fixed it
/thread

>I identify as Bogdanoff

"w-what do you mean I'm not a 'real' dolphin?"

Damn, Ronda bulked up even faster this time

Is the OP Pic actually real or an edit?

LMAO thank you user!

hahahaha

this was a good one, faggot.. make me laugh

woopla

>hey there sailor, wanna buy a lady a drink?

You have redeemed yourself, leaf

>In Kraut speak its die Penis

Fucking G*rms
cant even make this shit up

If you have a feminine penis, you're a girl in my book

It ain't. Verdammtes Blatt.

haha you fuckin savage

They are literally insane.

Got this from the thread yesterday. Reminder if you don't want to fuck this you're a transphobe.

yep, i'm definitely a transphobe.
looks like a fucking inverted sinkhole

underrated

I don't like the idea of the picture, but I like this fag's drawing style. I think it looks really cute.

add "red nose" beside the face. This is Tumblr we're talking about.

Because they like being offended. Pretty much every media source is pushing a pro-trans agenda. They like being the victims.

Was probably done at a discount butcher shop... right?

wtf is she men now?

what is wrong with these people dear God

>Me
>What the media tells me women should look like

So, either A.) You're not a woman, or B.) Everyone else is wrong.

A...or B...A...or B...

>that obvious adam apple