Asian rule the world. White force migrated to Mars. Black comeback again slaved age

Asian rule the world. White force migrated to Mars. Black comeback again slaved age.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_ban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers
youtu.be/kukgYaDJasQ?t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=pqvIydVgCeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asian driving

>asian
>drivers

Go fuck to the Mars white, this planet are already Asian

wheres the one with the toddler and everyone just walks/drives around the body

Oh boy, bad choice of words. Go back home, name.

>Not looking both ways before crossing the street
He deserved it 2bh

Wonder how it looks like now

The only thing Asians have going for them is population. Everything else is a mess.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_banks
6 are asian

wait until the bubble bursts

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_ban
>all top 5 are Asian

I am not sure what you are trying to say here

*pop*

>Everything else is a mess.

instead of working, you hope that your adversaries will fall and fail. Do you know how many loosers thought the same way about USA throughout history?

Whites go to Mars because they feeling of adventure
Asian inherete the Earth
They slave black population and work in fields again

I'm not against this.

>signs are all written in English

>berg
>department of agriculture

Asian become smartest race. And most combative army in the world

>ASIA IS DRIVING THE WORLD
>which is why this consortium is being held in english

How can yall drive the world, when yall can't drive a car?

>instead of working

working is a choice that stupid people make because their lives are void of cheap entertainment.

But why is everything in English, a White European language?

>stealing and copying western technology

WE WUZ DWIVING THE WOWLD

who said we represent the world?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Agriculture feeding whole world. Amerifat eating all most shitdog from china.

LOL so there are more mandarin speakers yet it's still held in English.

>What did he mean by this?

>Asian rule the world. White force migrated to Mars. Black comeback again slaved age.
Do you even English bro?

>feeding
and fueling

Isn't this the very fucking premise of Killzone?

Eh, I guess white people will comeback as Space Nazis in a few decades and wreck your shit.

Because se asian is built on western demand of clothes and it work

E asian is built on western demand of materials and plastic shit

Theyre slaves to the west still. I think theyll surpass the west eventually but most of asia would collaspe without western entities to buy their shit and hide their money

almost Asian don't give a fuck about english grammar. They just know enough how to taking money from valet westen

meaning english is seen as a lingua franca by them, probably.

first comes economic domination. then the cultural one. you should know about this.

it's happening.

hmm they couldn't even make their language into the lingua franca? weird, you'd think such a powerful people with such a long, illustrious history would have no problem. after all, they've been around for thousands and thousands of years.

this is basic English structure

>Vietnigger

You're not even part of the smart Asians, my gook friend.

>asian
>drivers

What will you moors be up to then?

why would they if what they want is to project power?

nobody would understand them. using english the effect is that you're already shitting yourself.

IT WILL HAPPEN! LET YOU GO, BURGER!

Kek! Fuckin' saved.

Toothpaste

>nigger.
> your problem
> your black nigger.
Kek

woah calm down portugal i'm just asking why china seems to be struggling with this power thing so much. and why would anyone think we're shitting ourselves because the all-wise and mighty chinese stoop to using our wildly inferior non-mandarin language?

maybe you should calm down about nickelback not wanting to play in your country.
youtu.be/kukgYaDJasQ?t=27s

funny that isn't a native symbol and they co-opted it.

you're in trouble now

This, as AI progresses and eventually eliminates the need for middle and low skilled human based productivity their large population and manufacture heavy economy will become more and more of a hindrance.

you're shitting yourselves because you can sense the end is near, not because they specifically are using english in that conference. they use it so that you can understand what's happening.
>maybe you should calm down about nickelback not wanting to play in your country.
he's been thrown off stage, and he's having a hissy fit. typical burger behavior.

What. you mean, Americunt with fatass alway win any enemy in any battle except vietnam

>our problem
>your people are literal niggers who can't even into industrialization or sound economics

>2017
>rise
pfffft, try a bubble burst.

lol whats with your seething hatred of americans? did an american take your GF, chang liu?

White people barely exist and most young ones arent having children but wasting away on Reddit saying China is going to go to mars like some sci-fi bullshit. nobody is going anywhere.

actually conservative whites have a birthrate above replacement level (2.2,) it's just the reddit-tier liberals with the 1.6 birthrate.

You see that britbros, not a fucking indian among them.

Can you stop calling shit puke disgusting indians asians now?

Its cool. Lets just go to fuck the mars.

Invasion and total domination over a people never works, the only way to do this is by out breeding the native population.

Unless it's africa we could probably occupy there country long term. Asians and arabs though, no they are a intelligent and proud people.

I do not understand your bubbles and why they pop. Talk, or I will let loose my emus.

Isnt bicklenack from canada?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqvIydVgCeM

lmao THAS RITE

"Nickelback is a Canadian rock band formed in 1995 in Hanna, Alberta, Canada. The band is composed of guitarist and lead vocalist Chad Kroeger, guitarist, ..."

all asians speak english

>White force migrated to Mars.
Forced? Why not just kill us off if you're so superior? Also, you make migrating to Mars sound like a bad thing. I'd go anywhere to live in a homogenous country. You're welcome for modern civilization, though, I hope you're enjoying it.

Asians are trying to replace us economically. Semites and niggers are trying to replace us physically. I can't really be bothered to worry about them right now. They can keep making my phones.

Dude, Nickelback is the most universally hated band of this millennium.

>Nickelback is the most universally hated band of this millennium
that was the joke

>Why not just kill us off if you're so superior?

asians and indians are the ones with the superiority complex faggot.

What? I'm asking why send us to Mars? If you can force someone to leave a place, you must have the means to simply kill them all.

> Go fuck to the Mals whites, the pranet ale aready Asian

Me no understandu ingles, ching chong bukkake toyota.

>White force migrated to Mars.
This is a bad thing?

>that chart

China is a declining super power that hit its peak. Their economy and currency value is declining every year while the US is growing every year.

yes, this bad thing, how could civilization revolution when you skip stone age.