Should I do it? Should I risk working 60% of my life in order to support a woman that might just leave me and cuck me?

Should I do it? Should I risk working 60% of my life in order to support a woman that might just leave me and cuck me?

Is it really worth the risk?

I think not sven, you couldn't get away with smacking your hoe into submission with Swedens progressive laws.

There is a thing called a prenup...
She wont be able to walk out with any of your shit if you get one.

if you're incapable of controlling a woman why don't you just become a woman instead

You're Swedish so no.

You may get hit by a car yet you still drive. Now fuck off and more ficki ficki

It's worth the risk, just find the right woman. Children are a gift from God and watching them grow up in your image under your tutelage is the greatest feeling in the world. Just avoid women who are from blended or single parent households.

why should I breath? Should I risk breathing 60% of my life in order to support a body that might just start failing when Im old and then just die?

Is it really worth the risk?

96% percent of new businesses fail within the first 10 years. Does that mean that business is bad? Or that you shouldn't start one?

Yes, marriages are "risky", but that only appears that way because so many people approach them in the wrong way. JUST DON'T BE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU'RE ALREADY ABOVE THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE.

This is not a redpill it's a jew meme

Have some white kids and enjoy your wife

That whole panel cartoon is what happens when you don't control your woman and let her control you (also a jew meme)

>but that only appears that way because so many people approach them in the wrong way

what's the proper way then?

I don't want to get married but I want a good relationship eventually

not 100% unfortunately.

I'm kind of in line with this guy. I fucking hate my bitch wife and I'm looking forward to the day that I'll devorce her, but I love my son to death and enjoy every second I spend time with him.

>Belgium

Highest divorce rate in the world...
a.k.a. The cuntry

How do prenups work? Doesn't it establish your possessions at the beginning of the marriage and then anything else you acquire after your married is divided?

Fuck off to Sup Forums, fag.

Your posts gave me hope.
Thank you.

triggered, m8?
Good luck with your gold digging bitches.

Nope. We in the North are doomed.

Marriage today really is nothing but a fail-safe for women. My line of work is pretty female dominated so I have had chicks drop any decency and talk about it among themselves like I wasn't even there on multiple occasions, they all go "marriage was a good choice because he can't just get out of our relationship that easy", it's kind of sickening to me to be honest. For any chick I've ever seen talk about marriage they treat it like a legal bond that "blackmails" men into staying with them if the emotional bond doesn't cut it.

Unless you feel like there is a point to be made about chicks being justified in thinking like that, being the weak, child birthing gender and all, fuck marriage to hell and back. It's not in your interest, and a chick who demands it should not be either.

>Woman screams at man and he never once combats
>Literally all he has to say is "O.K"

Spineless and unfortunate when men let their woman get out of control. Sad!

Prenups can be thrown out
Prenups are oppressive to women

I'm gay but I'm sure I too will be able to sexperience the gift from God known as children

>just find the right woman

Find someone you deeply care about, and who deeply cares about you. The problem with marriage is that a lot of people rush into it without really knowing the other person. By the time you're talking about marriage you should both be showing your truest self to the other. You're not afraid of letting your guard down because you know they will never hurt you.

If you can find someone like that, you'll never need to worry about her wanting to hurt you in a divorce. Even if things go awry she'll want the divorce to be fair because she still cares about you. You want a person who laughs even when your jokes are bad and who holds your hand in thunderstorms. When she tries a new recipe and it is just terrible and she knows it you will grab a fork and eat it like it's the most savory meal in the world because you're so happy that she's cooked for you. You go to bed every night making sure you've said "I love you."

Marriage isn't a scam, or a trick, or some elaborate trap to ensnare men. It's a relationship more wonderful than any other. I wouldn't trade what I have for anything in the world.

>>
And you need to be married to have that kind of relationship because..

If you love someone marriage is something that your relationship will naturally progress to.

You will want to have a wedding because you want to show off your beautiful bride to your family and officially welcome her to join them. You aren't afraid to do get married, you're excited about it and joyous of the step you two are taking together.

your by default cuckt swen

Completely apart from the fact that I think it's a scam designed to rip off men -

what if both of us come to the conclusion that it's an outdated institution that we do not merrit or wish to support? I live in a big city and couples marrying has become the exception rather than the norm. The idea that it's something a strong relationship just naturally gravitates to just isn't true.

Then that's your problem.

What line of work?

Pedagogics

No. You are obviously a faggot and would produce low quality offspring. We don't need more cucks or coalburners so please do not breed.

>prenup...
lmao. are uliving in eighties? judge will stuff your prenup up your ass u idiot.

Marriage is the most stupid thing ever. Don't do it.

Came here to post this.

What you need to look for Sven, is a girl who has a good relationship with her parents, in particular her father, and has had as few previous sexual partners as possible, ideally zero. Follow these two tenets and you're likely to find a non-insane and dedicated gf. The Jews have done a number on our women but with a bit of effort you can find one.

>Turk
Yes please, do not reproduce.

Jesus FCUK you're dumb

no it's not.

next question, please.

Prenups can organize property and earnings any way you want, including total separation for the duration of the mariage.

However.

Prenups cannot fix child support in advance. That is based on the best interest of the child as evaluated by the judge.

NO! More white women for latinos.

Fucking white people don't even know how to handle and tame a woman. Don't have kids faggots.