ITT Sup Forums has to choose an African country to live in due to unfortunate circumstances

ITT Sup Forums has to choose an African country to live in due to unfortunate circumstances

Which country does Sup Forums pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFWEtdZ5TWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mauritius is easily the best choice. Wealthy, reeelatively peaceful, small, and beautiful.

Sweden

Morocco

I'll tolerate the Moroccan roaches if it means a better standard of living

Gabon is the only African country worth living in. Not alot of people know this but it's 4x richer than its neighbours

Morocco most likely. However are Lesotho and Swaziland good? I heard so once.

Central African Republic

Based Christians removing Moslems.
>tfw modern crusaders are Blacks

/thread

No second to most rapes in the world after sa

Rhodesia, but for some reason your map has it as "Zimbabwe".

Morocco

Germany

Well, that's what I get for believing someone for once

>4 x nothing is still nothing

Gabon is promising.
>low population/density, 6.7% french
>basically no military
>fuckload of largely untapped petrol, wood, and rubber, also manganese which could help support local steel production
>coastline nearby
It has the makings of a first-world country through the above and good climate (year round growing temp of 80 freedom degrees/water access

high quality post

Egypt. According to an Egyptian I know they have a very good anime TV channel

Seychelles or Mauritius.
In mainland Africa, Gabon.

I have already lived In Kenya.
Nice country, definitely better than Portugal which was the other country I lived in.

Isnt South Africa mostly white people?

It's not mostly white but it's comfy to live as an upper class white boi with electrified fence to keep out nigs. Good nature

not sure but I think the best choices are Morocco, Gabon, Namibia, Zambia or Mozanbique

I know a guy who lived ~1990 in Libya and he says it was like paradise

mauritius
fpbp

Rwanda, based Kagame makes Rwanda great again

Suid-Afrika

Egypt, ill just stay in the pyramids and worship kek

>right next to the worst country in the world
No fucking thank you.

Rhodesia. I don't recognize "Zimbabwe".

>being alive is not a choice

glad we're on the same page OP

1: Cameroon
2: Gabon
3: Namibia
4: Botswana
5: Angola

Why Cameroon? The nig is strong there, though I considered it for the growing land + petrol supply

Economic reasons. Cameroon and Gabon also accept fewer "refugees" than Sweden and maintain a (comparatively) low population to ensure high wages for the workforce.

I picked all the nations based on factors of economic growth and stability.
Angola, in particular seems to enjoy huge economic growth once they figured out permanent civil war was a bad idea.

South Africa.

Angola is a viable option and I wholeheartedly support Gabon for geological and economical reasons, as you say. Cameroon seems like it would be inevitably a hostile relationship, though, while Sup Forums gabon could find a nice forest with a mountain nearby and get chopping

Namibia. Literally the only good country in all of Africa

Algeria, Egypt or Morocco

> plenty of qt3.14 who look mostly white or are just exotic and hot af
>you're white so you're basically a god, every single shitskin wants to be like you
>convert to islam
>get harem of qts who are lining up to fuck you and upgrade their genes

fuck I might not wait until I'm forced to go

Stop posting Rhodesia stuff you're making me sad :(

Also, being white, I'm not tribe/clan affiliated or member of local ethnic groups which is a huge deal if you want a job that requires reliability/trustworthyness in Africa.

Even though the locals may resent you for your skin colour, they know full well that whites, in general, are superior in administrative positions since they will actually get the job done and not siphon assets to "Uncle King Boss Bwele-AIDS III" who is head of my tribe" or whatever.

>ctrl f
>Rhodesia
>0 results

are you retarded?
i get 5 results

São Tomé and Príncipe, Seychelles or Mauritius

All of these countries are little pieces of heaven.

Ethiopia. It's basically the hub of East Africa and is civilized compared to the rest of it.

>Not picking objectively the best country in Africa

Botswana is better than most of the shitholes people are mentioning

It's definitely one of the most stable. As long as you don't stick your dick in anything within the borders, you'll be able to dodge The AIDS.
In that regard, Botswana seems to be worse than many other African nations. At least last time I heard anything on the topic.

South afirica.

>At least last time I heard anything on the topic.

found a shit tonne of diamonds under their feet

???

Cape Verde

South Africa, they have Afrikaners.

come here. we have plenty of fish.

Are Boers based? Should I learn Afrikaans and kidnap a boer qt?

how do u have network?
let alone power

Cameroon has the best gun rights to low crime rate in Africa. The coastline and larger cities are doing well with European tourism. It only gets dangerous when you go to the far north where Boko Haram crosses the Nigerian border to attack small villages.

Angola or Nigeria or Botswana are the only good choices.

As everywhere - there are brainwashed by white guilt and sane.
youtube.com/watch?v=BFWEtdZ5TWA

Ethiopia, so I can marry a qt Ethiopian orthodox girl

i would kill myself if I had to live with negroes.

Ayo, hol up, hol up, u b sayin, you be saying we wuz Jews n sheitt?

And still you live in US of A

Egypt because I have some Egyptian ancestry.

not many negroes here, like 10%, but in black areas I would suicide if I lived in them.

Namibia is decent country among africans shitholes

>Picking anywhere in subsarahan Africa

Flag checks out

Legitimate question, what is a good place in africa to live for a year or two, obviously not that much about money due to the limited time period but more so for the experience

I am kinda planning to do some things like that to get a good feel of what earth is like and how the different social systems work, i might join the military for a year before doing this type of stuff and when i'm done come back and join up again, then maybe retire in the place i enjoy the most provided i survive.

How? Most Canadians are Anglo

South Africa hands down. At least it has white people.

Egyptians are white, I have egyptian ancestry and am white as hell.

Somalia is the second best choice because all you need to do is stip your feet into the sea and you are salvaged by German Military human traffickers who bring you to Germany, to receive gibs, a blonde waifu with big busoms, a house and a BMW.

Nobody picking based Rhodesia. plebs.

Mauritius, Réunion or Seychelles

Just move to Chicago. You don't have to join the military to get shot at by niggers.

A H M E D
H
M
E
D

>Egyptians
>White
Turks are white
Moroccans are white
Turks are white
Arabs are white

Whiter than most Americans, still musloid subhumans.

Whats wrong with madagascar?

Comfy pretty island

South Africa. My middle class income here will allow me to live like a kang, and as one user said above, just gotta nigger proof the house.

Plus girls are mad for white penis there, so at least I can bleach their population while I'm dying of aids.

I'd happily reincarnate as a Somalian for some German pussy

Somalia. Then move to Sweden

>checks flag
>Australia
K

Austria, not Australia. Austria is as white as countries come, user.

For all intents and purposes Austria and Australia are the same. Both have a little alcohol "problem" and a very unforgiving environment.
Therefore all you can do here is skiing and shooting or, if you don't care for either, become a prime shitposter.

>Being this new
>god I fucking hate green text

First off Genghis Khan was Turkic and Turks are great people do not insult Turks. I wish I had turkish ancestry however my mom is Sicilian so maybe there is hope since many of them have Turkish ancestry.

Forgot stats.

Is anyone else seeing this?
>I wish I had turkish ancestry
No you don't
>Genghis Khan was Turkic
Turks aren't Mongolian
If they are then Morocco is a German country

Since people under 19 don't drink wouldn't those over 15 but under 19 drag it down?

In Europe drinking and fucking from a young age are socially acceptable and common.

Indonesians don't drink. But they smoke like chimneys.

Madagascar

You mean France right? They have a higher population of Africans

Really? That would be unheard of here. If you did either of those in Canada and they found out you would spend some time in juvy.

Somewhere in North Africa

Top kek my dude

Gold Coast city

>due to unfortunate circumstances

You guys know you are refugees to African nations right? It's basically a how you would feel it's a trap thread

They always had those, though. That's the main source of income.

You're right next to Canada

I would sooner die in my own country than be forced to immigrate to Africa. Death is always a choice.

>it's a trap thread
I dont see boipussies

Dude i have egyptian ancestry so what you said was sort of offensive.