Really gets the neurons firing

Really gets the neurons firing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Iq2Vn
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drawing a metaphor between two things that have little to no relation with each other

literally why did people fall for the shills?

>making the Mexican do the flying

I thought the New Yorker wasn't racist?

Haha this is great. I'll be sure to share with my colleagues as we unwind with cosmos after work.

>politics has to do with governing people's daily lives
>people know a lot about how they want to live

>flying a plane has to do with flying a plane
>passengers don't usually know anything about flying a plane

>Politician meme will never die
Is tricking people into believing that Career politicians are the most qualified to run the country the biggest scam of the Modern era?

I'm all for freedom of expression but I truly believe that all political cartoonists and anyone who unironically regards them as a legitimate medium for communicating ideas should be rounded up and summarily executed.

Most people solely read the New Yorker so they can smugly say they subscribe to the New Yorker.

Kek

>Is tricking people into believing that Career politicians are the most qualified to run the country the biggest scam of the Modern era?
its working in china isn't it?

So youre not for freedom of expression, then

Aren't Chinese top brass ex-Engineers or the likes?

wtf I hate democracy now

The average American is pretty fucking stupid when it comes to how the government actually works. Just like they're stupid about how planes work. It's an apt analogy desu.

What a false equivalence.

in order for this analogy to work the artist should drive home the point that the "pilot" has no actual flight time and, has only used flight simulators where any mistake can be corrected with no real life repercussions while the guy asking the passangers to if he should take over flew c-17s to supply troops in a theatre of war and came out unscathed. well some small flak here and, there.

This is exactly the kind of drawing an elitist would make.
>Only we know what's best for you GOYIM!

archive.is/Iq2Vn

Its not an argument
Its for people who already believe this and the "funny parallels" only work for them.

>being president requires specialized training and knowledge.

Fuck you you RAYCISS WHITE MALE.

The democrats know whats best for you and it's time you shut up and take it.

>the age old argument from ancient Hellas against democracy

So, open oligarchy is the new hip thing? Will you guys go around and force this one on everyone too?

The only skill you can attribute to career politicians is the ability to manipulate people into voting for them.

What does he say Sup Forums?

The irony is that our politicians have never operated in the real world of consequences. None have ever lived or died on deals and performance in the real way that out business owners have.

That has over 1k words in, it I'm not gonna read it all to figure out simple question

Planes are mostly autopilot so that guy probably could pilot it.

>Pilot puts plane into a nose dive

>Passengers take control of the cockpit

Sounds like a good analogy to me.

Hah, because Trump didn't even go to president school, get it?

>Who want's to make American Airlines great again?

they are pushing a dreadful meme that boild down to "shut up and do what i say goyim, you arent trained to live your life" and liberal nu-male faggots eat it up because they are physically incapable of thinking for themselves.

ever notice how the use of thimerosal in vaccines correlates pretty well with the millennial/gen z political split? we are poisoned to the point of unthinking servitude and the only reason im not on female hormones right now is because of weed, shrooms, and lsd. fuck this goy earth.

SIEG HEIL

Thats not ironic at all

Its more oversimplification

I want someone who knows the government , has read the constitution and has some semblance of an idea about geopolitics as president

Not a silver suited new york dandy handed millions of dollars and setup for life via nepotism

>American elections
>democracy

First one to talk gets to stay on my aircraft!

>Implying America is a democracy

Fucking stupid leaf.

The real analogy is having the passengers blame the pilots for how shitty flying in coach is and choose a guy who owns his own plane to take over the company because he bought his own plane and it has a pretty sweet interior.

let akmed drive the plane

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Trump has been "Involved" in politics for years... it would be like a guy who had done a million flight simulators and piloted dozens of small aircrafts having to take over the plane after a Black Muslim Obama Terrorist almost flies it into a mountain (Half the plane protesting that taking the plane away from the Black is racist) but this one man who has been training his entire life to save the rest of us, does it and we are grateful.

The pilot is an affirmative action nigger. Who wants to ride in my plane instead?

This is good satire of Trump's real opinion.

>6 million shitskin illegals vote in commiefornia for more gibsmedats they shouldn't be getting in the first place
>HURR DURR SHITLERY WON DURR HURR

Tweet this at him

you forgot... while trying to make first class more affordable.

>Ben (((Taub)))

Like clockwork. Every fucking time something anti-Trump is posted, a Jew is behind it. They're shaking in fear.

(((Ben Taub)))

And Hillary would be the equivalent of the wife a pilot who worked as a Flight Attendant after she did a stint in the control tower.

trump doesn't love jews. he just has to play the game with the jews....anyone that high up has to
kek

Who want's to try next?

>60 million inbred meth head high dropout rural and suburban retards vote for a meme candidate
>HURR DURR TRUMP WON DURR HURR

When I saw this, I thought it was relating to the 9/11 flight where they took out the hijacker. Looks like the fucking "New Yorker" forgot about that. What a bunch of worthless hacks.

Pilots don't really do anything in modern passenger planes. It's all automated, that's why so many can just go in drunk lock themselves in the cockpit and take a nap

But that ^ is even more than what a modern politician does. A modern politician is just a media product, they've never produced or done anything in their lives and once they get into office they're told how to vote by special interests

This analogy would only be proper if every pilot turned into a globalist shill who purposely crashes the plane.

The day of the rake is coming leaf. We won't have to deal with your shitposting for much longer.

It's another
> only politicians should be our leaders
day

trump isnt stupid, he knows that the "jews" meme is just a distraction tactic. plenty of jews are just useful idiots, and even more are staunchly conservative. dont play into the psyop Sup Forums, they are pushing it for a reason.

that guy who landed in the hudson would like to have a word with you.

4U

You need to lay off the drugs for awhile.

It's really more like this.

It's not that the pilot is 'doing stuff we don't like'.

It's that the pilot is actually trying to hurt us, so let's have someone else, anyone else, stop him.

nice

yeah, i had this thought, but really, what actions did he take that the average person couldnt? did he press the right buttons? did he move the stick in a way you or i are simply mentally incapable of doing? why are pilots special other than the fact they they took the time to become pilots?

surgeons are a much better metaphor because the human body is so incredibly complex you NEED years of training and culling to be considered worthy of cutting it apart legally.

lol i havent done shrooms or acid in over a year and i havent smoked pot since wednesday. try another meme faggot

alright someone get these hot heads outta here

he was more experienced with gliders than most pilots, and the danger was one wingtip contacting the water and tearing the plane apart.

but I'm sure you or I could have sat there with no training and done as well or better. Fucking smug shits like him piss me off.

>you are all incompetent fools who know nothing, only us establishment people who have never held a real job even for one day in our lives can correctly tell you how to live your lives

This argument never fails to amuse me, mainly because the establishment elites and "journalists" (bloggers) are such useless sacks of shit they can't even see where they're going wrong.

Like that deadbeat relative who shows up at the family Christmas dinner and starts giving advice to everyone, completely oblivious that everyone is just silently pitying him.

>not shooping (You)s over each hand

Come on, man.

Sage

Am I the only one misunderstanding the picture?

I thought it was making fun of dems for demanding trump be impeached and crying about how they lost.

Is this basically advocating for monarchy?

What kind of training do politicians receive to make them qualified for their positions? How to take bribes and lick the boots of greater men?

lol your vitriol shows how much of a nu-male you are. why do you have so little faith in yourself white boy? did dad not teach you to fish or something? or was he not even around to begin with? you'd be surprised what you can do when your life depends on it, but its obvious to me that you have never dealt with danger in any form.

>what actions did he take that the average person couldnt? did he read the chart accurately? did he move the scalpel in a way you or i are simply mentally incapable of doing? why are surgeons special other than the fact they they took the time to become surgeons?
>took the time
Yeah, dumbass, they took the time and trained. Pilots spend how many man hours flying planes and graduating up to large airlines? It's the time/training that makes them what they are.

Real life isn't a fucking flight simulator. If you mess up quite a few people die.

>Are all professionals people that have spent the time to learn and train in their field?!
Woah you cracked the code.

>not understanding what a sage is or how it works
back to re.ddit

Yeah, you're misunderstanding it

Why do these posts say "die in her sleep"? Is it supposed to be scary?
Like we all die. Few people are lucky enough to die peacefully in their sleep though. Thats why I dont reply to these posts (aside from the fact that its bullshit)

>being president means you need technical knowledge

president is just deciding who to fuck and how much to steal

most Sup Forums posters are NEETs and if mommy dies they have nowhere to go but the streets

SEIG ZEON

Sad!

It's meant to mock Trump. Trump is repeatedly called a dumbass by the media, who don't find it ironic that the person they call a bumbling buffoon managed to beat state-run media and 2 heavily entrenched political parties and their ruling dynasties all at once.

So the point of the comic is that Trump is stupid and doesn't know how to fly the plane (run the country). In reality, the plane has been in freefall for years now.

Also, it's pretty funny that pic related just happened today.

i mean im in the same situation but guardian dog and immunity cat are my friends and they are powerful

>People know how they want to live
Yes, but what they want is not always what's best for the greater good (community, city, state, nation, world)

give this some real consideration OP

fag

many such cases

Better Metaphor

>plane about to perform crash landing
>crash about to crash into a warzone
>plane about to be boarded by "refugees"
>pilot calmly and constantly repeating, "we're fine. Refugees welcome."

Man runs into the cockpit yelling, "jesus christ, I could do a better job of flying this fucking plane," as the pilot screams, "you fucking racist, xenophobic, islamaphobic...." as he is dragged away from the controls.

The establishment in the US has done nothing but make things worse for decades now. It was their brilliant idea to arm people they knew to be Islamic extremists and to destabilize the entire Middle East with poorly thought out regime changes. Fuck them

>dated 09/11/2001

>lawyers are the "pilots" of our nation
no wonder the west is fucked