You can bring one of them into our world to lead the Alt-Right

Choose wisely, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_337_(Manga)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither. Guts is the true choice.

Guts is politically retarded.

The right, obviously.

>pick Griffith
>get sacrificed in some black mess so he can cuck his best friend

>Pick Reinhardt
>have to listen to his nipponese pseudo intellectual diarrhea for all eternity.

Griffith hires, promotes, and has non-traditional children with black women.

You know what to do, Sup Forums.

This guy or Lelouch :^)

The one on the right. Griffith is the biggest piece of shit m8.

Griffith is the better leader you cucks. The reason for that is because he doesn't give a shit about anyone and does what he wants. He is 100% more effective now that he boasts new powers and is hailed as a demonic deity in human form. He is basically chaos (kek) incarnate.

Monster's Johan Liebert.

Never watched B*rserks because it's a bydlo flick.
So Lohengramm naturally.

Richard spencer

its called berserk

you piece of shit tartar subhuman

I'm sorry but I hail from different canton.

>>The reason for that is because he doesn't give a shit about anyone
>Lets Guts and Casca escape the Eclipse instead of raising his Midichlorian nanomachine power level further
>Saves Casca from cave-in
>Leaves Guts alive saying "I-it's not as if I like you or something, b-baka"
>Desperately wants Rickert's approval, gets bitchslapped
Griffith only wishes he didn't give a shit.

Lmao battle of the toothpastes

Reinhard is the only choice, though he's more nRx an alt-right.

He also genocided the demonic version of Islam, Kushan in his conquest to create his own kingdom and essentially destroyed the sources of demon islam in the world. For the sacrifice of what remained of his tattered army, he regained his body and then some, along with creating a truly sustainable peace for his own people.

Currently at this point in the story of Berserk, killing Griffith would essentially spiral the world back into chaos and disorder without someone like him to figure head the Falconia. Would even killing Griffith and the God Hand free him from the brand he and Casca have?

Space Obama would implement genetic engineering and eugenics for the betterment of all.

>wanting your movement to be led by a woman

I choose him.

SIEG KAISER REINHARD

SIEG NEUE REICH

>woman
Both are just effeminate men anom

I hate anime and weeaboos so much

Reinhardt cares about the people
Griffith is just a narcissistic cunt

>Griffith
>employs black women
>cucks his friends and comrades
>literally no good reasons

Reinhardt, obviously.
Kek, remember when they tried making him the new fuhrer? Didn't end very well, did ut now?

You know if it was any other Gundam series, I would think his plan was pants on head retarded.

But given how much of a wreched shithole the Earth and space is in the Cosmic Era where you choices are...

LOGOS/Blue Cosmos: Kill all the Coordinators, then enslave mankind to endless proxy wars to feed our military industrial complex.
Clyine Faction: Destablize both Earth and Space and become defacto dictator with no political experience and with faulty idealism.
Z.A.F.T: Work towards fixing the Coordinators genetic sterility and create a sterile, but efficent society that self preserve itself. Hell he even gave Scandinavia the right to do as it wanted without his new system.

>Griffith is the better leader you cucks. The reason for that is because he doesn't give a shit about anyone and does what he wants.

That makes him a superior individual that can get what he wants. Not a great leader. You want someone that would sacrifice you for his own gain leading you?

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

>>Desperately wants Rickert's approval, gets bitchslapped

When did this happen?

Reinhardt without doubt, you fucking pleb.

Forgot to mention that he is an absent fathers. Griffith is basically nigger-tier

>choice of 2 faggots
>neglected based Skull Knight

Stay cucked, Sup Forums.

>Has his tendons in arms and legs severed
> Has his tongue sliced out, removing his ability to speak
>Army is on the verge of collapse and disbanding or going under the leadership of the guy you blame for all of this occurring.
> Given the option to completely regain all of his lost bodily functions AND become a demonic lord for all of eternity by sacrificing said broken army.

Not going to beat around the bush here, what Griffith did was shitty, but that's a helluva a good bargain given his circumstances. Had Griffith not sacrificed his allies, Kushan would have stormed into Midland and completely dominated the world with Demon Islam.

animeshits

Thatree is a faggot.

His ideals match my own. Any man who would not die for his ideals is no man at all.

"Doesn't give a shit"?

>brags to princess about being friendless
>Guts overhears and leaves
>Griffith freak out
>challenges Guts to a duel to make him stay
>Guts wins, leaves
>Griffith thinks fuck everything
>rapes the princess
>tortured in a dungeon
>gets saved by Guts
>freaks out when he sees Guts with Casca
>triggers the eclipse by trying to kill himself

If anything he's codependent and relies on Guts. And don't forget that Griffith used to sell his body to rich men so his freak outs are gay in nature.

SIEG KAISER REINHARD

SIEG NEUE REICH

Neither. I'll take Squad Leader Armin "Coconut Titan" Arlert from Attack On Titan into our world instead.

Johan was only doing for the lulz. Not an option in the current year

What about the best video game leader? Pic related.

Dude on the right is more smug.

liberty stands for freedom.
O' hail the flag that set us free

Standing righteous symbolic of strength, our hopes for freedom to be.

My friends, not so far away, rules will reunite hand in hand.

O' hail, liberty bell!
True freedom for all men.

The FPA has the best anthem

I hate the alt right but I dont hate them enough to wish shitty anime characters upon them. spencer was already more than enough to destroy them

Guys we need more of this Nazi

He'll also literally sacrifice all of the people he leads if it means he can get what he wants
I don't care how well he leads if he'll just fucking kill me afterwards

Episode 337, here's a summary and scan of the bitchslap. I'm sure you can find the full thing from your normal sources. berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_337_(Manga)

this, no doubt

Fuck off medkit Kike lover.

how did you not read/hear about that

no need to be so rude

alt right is a term used by the leftards and MSM to group all pro trump people together so it is easier to attack them and people who openly identify as alt right are usually cringy fucktards like spencer

what I hate most about alt right tards is that they call me alt right as if I was incapable of determining my own world view

>Not picking based Major
YOU HAD ONE JOB, FAGGOTS

>busty Koakuma
begone with thee

Who are these anime boys and what do they stand for?

Wew lad, I'm way far behind.

Griffith is a selfish cunt, I will go with Reinhardt.

>hey, let's destroy the entire London FOR THE LULZ XD
Fuck off.

You're a fucking idiot. It's about White Nationalism, and we memed Trump into a White Nationalist even tho he wasn't. We're the Vanguard of this movement not Trumps fucking cheerleaders.

I think this thread would probably be more popular on reddit or JIDF.org, they seem to know a lot about the (((alt-right))).

You all know this to be true

>Newfag thinks we don't name the Jew.

>Griffith is the better leader you cucks.
Griffith was literally chosen by fate when the god hand gave him the Behilit. How you can read Berserk without noticing the strong themes of fate, jealousy and power-lust is beyond me.

First action of powerful Griffiths: Blaming Guts for his own fuck-up, he jealously rapes Caska to "get back" at him.

Whoa, great leader there buddy.

>Lelouch
this. Lelouch as our leader and Jerremiah LOYALTY orange-kun as the commander of the memetic warfare division

To be fair, Griffith tried (and failed) to rape Casca right before the Eclipse. He wasn't getting back at Guts for the whole getting tortured thing, but rather did it as sort of an enraged panic after he overheard Guts and Casca talking about leaving him again. He was relatively chill before that. He just freaked out because abandonment issues or something.

>Giving your ass to an old pedophile for a few shekels
>Got to where he is only because was chosen by a wierd ass amulet, and chose to sacrifice his friends
The one in the right

Not glorious Kane.

You know i didn't think of it that way.
Griffith still cares..

>He was relatively chill before that.
He feebly tried to choke Guts just before that.

Griffith is a flaming faggot who did the majority of his stupid shit out of a blind one-sided faggot love, so I'd choose Reinhardt since he's less of a faggot.

>wanting faggots in my world
No thanks

In the cell? Sure. But he stopped once he saw Guts' mantears. Point being, he was stable between then and Guts talking about leaving him again. That was the trigger.