Argentina

Hey Sup Forums. I kind of want to go to Argentina. The cost of living is far better than here in the U.S. Do you think it is a good idea to move here?

> Also

How expensive is land there?

do you like niggers? because argentina has as many niggers as we do

>is it a good idea to move to a corrupt, bankrupt shithole
of course

I don't plan on living in the city or anything so I don't have to worry about corrupt government too much

I don't mind nogs as long as they leave me alone

Wait a couple of years to see how things turn out.
I get the feeling we are about to embark on a wild ride.

What's going on there right now?

Don`t do it.
>How expensive is land there?
Cheap land is a thing of the past.

What are the downsides of living in Argentina?

Our new president is fucking up so bad that most people are considering voting again for kirchnerism, one of the most corrupt and marxist governments we've ever had.

There are tons of failed wineries in Argentina that are selling for the cheap right now. If you have what it takes, might be a good idea.

But is it okay to live in the countryside/kinda off the grid there?

>No 2nd amendment
>Police is fucking useless
>Population is bluepilled as fuck
>All polititians are corrupt as fuck and people don't care

Aside from that, it's a pretty chill country. Our standards of living are eastern european tier though.

I guess. Plenty of empty land. Food will never be scarce.

That's not too bad I guess. At least there isn't a whole lot of crime in your country like Brazil or South Africa

Nah. I'd rather be a freelancing computer developer.

There isn't as long as you stay away from shit tier urban areas

What about Chile?
Is that better than Argentina?
What about Uruguay?

>I don't plan on living in the city or anything so I don't have to worry about corrupt government too much
wut

brazill has african niggers
we have abbo niggers

We're full

>How expensive is land there?
cheap af. i found a listing for 36 million usd that is the size of an english county. boggles my euromind.
can't speak to the other questions. i kind of want to move there too. it's in the southern hemisphere, miles from the geopolitical problems brewing, european culture, etc

agricultural land prices have moved backwards in ar over the past decade

Chile seems great but Uruguay seems a bit more expensive. I was also thinking about Ecuador.

Amerindians aren't too bad in my opinion. Less violent and are more likely to leave you alone.

are you serious

we have

>Highest taxes on the planet
>Third world salaries 700-1k usd min wage
>Highest cost of living as expensive as fucking London i mean it cost twice as much to buy something from here than to buy it online from any other country
>Houses prices are ridiculous
>My house went from 40k usd to 200k+ in like 10 years

Chile is expensive af

>corrupt government

corruption is also a tool

>Third world salaries 700-1k usd min wage

I don't plan on looking for work there

>My house went from 40k usd to 200k+ in like 10 years
Noice :^)

>Highest cost of living as expensive as fucking London i mean it cost twice as much to buy something from here than to buy it online from any other country

Are you talking about just things online or everything in general?

>Highest taxes on the planet
I looked at it and it doesn't seem bad compared to the U.S. and I bet tax evasion is easier there.

Everything in general

Yes its easier but its still 60% of the income or some shit and no one knows where the money goes cause nothing has gotten done in the country ever since the 50s

Ehhh....

Would Ecuador be a better idea?

I grew up in argentina, land is expensive and there's a lot of scams to look out for. Crime is high by American standards and the Argentine peso is devaluing all the time. Go to the Falklands instead, duck argentina I don't even go back there to visit. It sucks

All countries but Arg Brazil uruguay and the south of chile (santiago down which is where europeans migrated aleit they are majoirty mestizo) are literally africa

The problem with mine is that the government wants to exterminate us they moved to phase 3

phase 1 cause the bankrupcy impoverishment and mass exodus of white people
phase 2 let a shiton of nigger migrants in
Phase 3 raise cost of living to the point people don't have kids, niggers don't give a fuck and keep having children 9:1 kids per nigger female

No, stay away.

I wonder who's worse
K or magnetto