Nobody on pol/ is ever going to start or participate in any 'race war'

Nobody on pol/ is ever going to start or participate in any 'race war'

99% on here are impotant, wannabe "Aryans" or "nationalists" who are either autistics, cucks, or basement dwellers who work for minimum wage.

#NoThreat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Funky Nazi Flag.

Boogie Grossdeutschland.

Ooh Aah.

The point isn't for people on Sup Forums to start a race war.

The point is to spread the idea.

We're just humble farmers tending to our memes.

>spams merchants at incredible hihg speeds

jk In all seriousness though, stormfags are gay. They're angsty white trash that have never accomplished anything and never will.
The younger component of the Alt-right is objectively more threatening in that they can actually spread and normalize a message or narrative.

get them laughing
get them thinking
get them mad

ok, then kindly teach me the way of the autist-basement dweller, plz

Here you go.

Post this meme in every thread (preferably with some on topic commentary) . Then come back and I'll give you your next lesson.

>using hashtags unironically on Sup Forums
I guess the Reddit invasion is actually true, eh?

OP here,

>Thanks, but I have a better one

Oh, and trump is an admitted zionist, check it out.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

>trump is a zionist
duh. He said it over and over.

Why do you think I voted for him?

>2015 memes
Get with the times, gramps

>Nobody on pol/ is ever going to start or participate in any 'race war'
>99% on here are impotant, wannabe "Aryans" or "nationalists" who are either autistics, cucks, or basement dwellers who work for minimum wage.
>#NoThreat

You are 100% correct. It is our role to prerogative the next Dylann Roof, or Timothy McVeigh

We do it all for the happenings, and the meme magic

In case you didn't know, we are trolls that want to watch the world burn

That's interesting.

I turn on MSNBC and neo-Nazis backing Next Hitler are always right about to take over.

I'm glad you have a more balanced view.

That is my point Pol-tards, Trump, part-of-the system-much?

Maybe you want to look into government-controlled opposition, and psyops first before you put all of your trust in the billionaire who has been part of the system for decades.

-Nazifucker

>That is my point Pol-tards, Trump, part-of-the system-much?

Sup Forums supported hillary. That's why we voted for trump.

He was a plant that the clintons sent in so that when he won hillary would be in control of the whitehouse. That's why we voted for trump. We wanted her plan to work out.

You know hillary won the election right? It's all over the news. She won by 3 million votes.

You berniebros need to learn to accept defeat.

Good thing Sup Forums is a satirical board.

...you don't seriously believe in this nazi roleplay cuckery, do you?

Cool, you mean you accept that Donald trump has been government-controlled opposition, who was designed to created division and start a civil war all along? Cool.

...Cucks

Yes...yeeesss. These types don't share like ideas with large masses. They also don't vote. They don't have multiple platforms to plan and coordinate actions.They don't know that large portions of the public will allow them to run unchecked after any corrective actions. They don't remember methods and tactics learned during service to their nation. Their mantra isn't "Death to traitors". Sleep safely, user.

wait a minute i thought we just agreed there wasn't going to be a war.

Trump is a clinton plant. You didn't know?

>Cool, you mean you accept that Donald trump has been government-controlled opposition, who was designed to created division and start a civil war all along? Cool.

Honestly if you're worried about division, you just have to convince all your friends to support trump. Then the country will be united.

Yeah i'm sure "service to their nation" includes spamming Sup Forums's pol with bs

Sleep tight 'dweller

Bitches, you think that I'm kidding?

Check into how much Trump donated to the Clinton foundation...

'cmon guys, this is just sad.. you're letting a 'shitskin' school you all, and a nigga at that..

Path3tic.

Mark Antony only addressed the people, he did not participate in the lynching

Kill yourself

Right after you, bitch.

bump

Or cryptokikes like me who shitpost pro NatSoc memes.

Ofc i wont participate in so called "race war". There is almost no minorities in my country and these small communities arent a threat. I wont fight in your war too.

Good. And I hope it stays that way. You can all fart in your sealed jars and breath in your shit particles. Leave the rest of the world out of it.

>Nobody on pol/ is ever going to start or participate in any 'race war'

I think you're wrong that nobody here would participate in one, there are more armed psychopaths and sociopaths in America than you think. If things went full chimp and we saw actual organized urban warfare you would be surprised how many Dylan Roofs would surface.

>Or cryptokikes like me who shitpost pro NatSoc memes
WRONG! Nice try though....

would you like to go for the runner up prize, asshole?

(ref post 105361084 dipshit)

>hates aryans
>comes from the caliphate

1% is a pretty big number, no?

>hates aryans

WRONG! Nice try though....

would you like to go for the runner up prize, asshole?

(Again, ref post 105361084 dipshit)

what, as apposed to 99%?

...not really, fucko.

Bump

Where is your jew-god now?

bump

If you're talking about a race war and 1% of the white population of the United States decided to join it would be roughly 2.5 million people. That's larger than our military...how is this not a substantial number to you?

Love, Mr. Fucko

uh, because 1% is still 1% of 300 plus million...

plzlern2add,

k

c'mon britbro...don't be so fucking thick. think back to the revolutionary war, that time when a very small percentage of the population made you eat shit and run back to the queen. a race war would be the same thing. fuck.

How did I know this poster would be a Jack bearer?

c'mon yankfag...don't be so fucking thick..

80% of the world isn't white btw, and you think we're just going to lay down one-by-one while you try to genocide us?

You must not be familiar with the current generation of blacks/coloureds, huh?

plus, most of your 'side' hates you, and thinks that you are all fuckwhack insane, jesus, do the math,

lol

bump

we are agreeing with you. trump is a clinton plant and we wanted him in for her.

you cant bump your own thread here

cool, ok, that not how it works with TPTB cabal, but whatever...

(fuckwit)

Funny, shows how much you know, 'cos it keeps going right to the first page whenever I do it.

bump

How do you know I haven't started? I could hypothetically have fired every fucking nigger who has worked under me and driven one to suicide. War takes many forms.

Lmao this idiot

I honestly don't care if it works or not, I also don't care the logistics or inner workings of your pathetic Sup Forums cuck-fest sub forum, just because I'm not a basement-dwelling autist, I guess.

bumpedybumpbumpbump

lol

>hates "aryans"

how unexpected and new. your source has no link but when I followed it up it was just an angry teen's projection.

You're totally correct. The left has been so feminized by SJW culture, that it is incapable of mounting an effective defense. Nothing so great as a "war" will be necessary.

Yeah, ok, I'm sure that you run a large corporation employing 'niggers'.

Hahahahahah!

back to your delusions of grandeur you
LARPING faggot,

PS: firing people from their jobs doesn't actually count a a 'race war' you pathetic fucking loser,

hehe

why did you make this thread then? if we're all just a bunch of irrelevent pathetic basement dwellers what compelled you to make this thread?

you seem angry. why be angry at a bunch of irrelvant basement dwellers who will never have any impact on anything?

Better be a Zionist an ally to any muslim

They're always from a british colony

Trump a plant, nice joke goy

yeah, well, the feminisation in society has taken many forms, your owners know that and so should you.

Are your thoughts, feelings and perspectives really your own?

How are you so sure the 'side' you have chosen is yours as well? so free of corruption outside influance and intent?

hmm.

"We" are actually ok that Donald is Zionist.
Hitler himself would have been ok with Israel where every single jew would be deported to.

The Globalist kike elites like Soros got triggered when Trump got elected so we did something right.

You are just trigerred newfag who doesn't lurk on Sup Forums enough.
kys, Monsieur

>nobody
>99%

Pick one.

This implies that there is a dangerous super-concentrated 1% Sup Forums god population that will cause the race war.

You must first convert to ideology. The you will truly see the light.
You don't become a shaolin master without adopting the essence and thought.

>autistics, cucks, or basement dwellers who work for minimum wage.
The most dangerous people are those with nothing to lose. Not even our lives are worth keeping holding onto.

>posting that same picture over and over again
>m-maybe t-this time it will work
Switch up your tactics shill. Though the general idea behind this shill campaign was good you tried too hard to fit in and act like one of us.

I agree with you, the ultra-rich 0.1% would never have mutual interests, or collude for power by splitting all the stupid prole-masses up into various groups for easier control...

You are right, of course, as always everything is totally disclosed.

EPIC XDDD LOOOOL SO MUCH TROLLING LE LOL EPIC I LOVE IT BROFIST UPVOTED SUBBED FOLLOWED
such an epic thread op lmao exdeee I'M EXDDDYING GET IT?much cool please fuck my wife

Of course I am a shill, and I am working for the CIA, because we have nothing better to do than post on Sup Forums ...from England.

LOL at all the triggered stormfags here. These people actually think Trump is going to initiate some sort of great white nationalist revolution. He is a capitalist class billionaire plutocrat with a giant fucking ego. He does not, and will never, give a fuck about you. These master race cocksuckers are cousin fucking mongols who have never accomplished shit in their lives, so they latch on to the accomplishments of others (i.e. LOOK AT ALL MY RACE HAS DONE). Meanwhile they sit on their asses shit posting, voting for Trump, and buying MAGA hats. You think you are so much better than niggers? Lol, you ARE niggers. Niggers with white skin is all you are, and no amount of white pigmentation will make you anything other than a loser :D

>Trump is a jewish plant
>Trump is going to start civil war by rallying up all the jew hating gun toting people in America to wipe liberals off the map.
Do you really think America would lose anything of value if a civil war were to occur right now. The only people against trump are those in the cities. Without the farmers the cities are fucked. They have no guns, they have no food or water. They can easily be sieged. The war would be over in two weeks. Maybe a month if we wanted to make sure they were all dead.
You don't understand the first thing about logic. You are either a shill or a schizo /x/poster who needs to fuck off and stop ruining our meme magic.

1/10 breddy stale desu
here is some of the new (you)

>JIDF is pretending not to know about JIDF

Mad nigger?

LOOOOOOOOOL LE MAD MAYMAY AAAAAARGHHH FUCK

>or basement dwellers who work for minimum wage.

I've been found out!

Not really... we have this thread every day btw.
It's becoming very stale.

OK cool

keep kidding yourself you fucking moron.

kys

>Tfw /n/ finally became Sup Forums

WHERE ARE YOUR MODS NOW, M00T?

Also,

>White nationalist terrorism is greater than Muslim terrorism
>White nationalists are permavigirns who pose no threat

Make up your mind.

Here is your star, mein bruder.

kek

If OP is real, i can't wait for the day people drag you out of your house with a gun pointed in your face.
Its really not that complicated. This is an anonymous image board. Imagine you are a rich famous person. Where else could you go to not have your dick sucked every second. Here nobody cares who you are only the content of your post. I could be a celebrity and you would never know it which is very appealing to people who can't leave there house without a press conference ambush.

Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your cars. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We are playboy billionaires and taxi drivers. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. Nothing is beyond our reach.

We'd crush you and your faggot army!

Das ist Beit, my dude.
Don't fall for it.

>99% on here are impotant, wannabe "Aryans" or "nationalists" who are either autistics, cucks, or basement dwellers who work for minimum wage.
Hitler was an impoverished failed painter who survived painting postcards in Vienna and lived on milk and bread

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>For with all great reforms the remarkable thing is that at first they have as their champion perhaps only a single individual, but as their supporters many millions. For centuries their goal is often the inner ardent wish of hundreds of thousands, till one man stands up as the proclaimer of such a general will and as the flag-bearer of an old longing he helps it to victory in the form of a new idea.

>All those hundreds of thousands who fundamentally long for the same thing without their finding the words in detail to describe the outward appearance of what is before their inner eye.

>It was the aim of our young movement to appeal first of all to these elements. It ought not to form an organization of those who are content and satisfied, but to bring together those who are tortured by suffering, those who are without peace and unhappy and discontented, and above all it must not swim on the surface of the national body, but has to root in its foundations.
-Mein Kampf

RaHoWa

speak for yourself faggot. you think we are all basement dwelling low test neckbeards?

I do, mostly.

But you are not Tyler Durden, you are a autist LARPer who probably washes dishes for a living,, or somthing similar.

As a person of color, I am not exactly afraid

>As a person of color
Oh no, you exposed yourself!
Let me gib you something.

Ikr? At least we will die knowing the truth after witnessing the destruction of Europe and Murica...

Kek this shitpost shows that even basement neckbeards have power...they got to you enough to make you shitpost on a shit site....kek.
In the upcoming dcades we will rise higher than ever and traitors like you will tremble when faced with the might of our reich.We will not falter,and although hidden we patiently wait for the moment to stike.

Fear us pleb and may the kikes tremble again when the true rulers of this planet march again and their battle-cry shall strike terror in their enemy's hearts."SIEG HEIL".

The rise of the 4th has began.....its just a matter of time...

Thas waisist!

I already 'exposed myself' over half the thread ago...

and I thought you guys were supposed to be the "Master Race" or whatever.

Maybe you should lern2readfirst, before you try to form the fourth reich... of autist basement-dwellers.

lol, (OP)

Stob posting waisist shiet.

your statement is factually incorrect.

you shouldn't make such grandiose sweeping statements.

>inb4
"but do the same with niggers/shitskins/muslims/kikes etc. etc."

remember, Sup Forums is neither one person nor a consistent group.

Thas ratha discriminatory.

"Got to me?"

nah, I just like to troll the fuck out of wannabe "Aryan" losers.

lol

>Master race
Nice bait, m8.

You don't lurk enough here.

WE WUZ KANGZ

OP is clearly some lefty cuck who thinks Sup Forums is actually NAZI and loves his "trump is literally hitler" meme and doesn't see the daily threads of people telling stormfags to get the fuck off our board.

Sup Forums is anti environmentalist, anti identity politics, anti PC former libertarians. Nobody gives a shit about actual race war they just want less spics and sand niggers coming in to drive down the wage, drive up the rent, and rack up the national debt.

t. kike