Why are New Yorker niggers so obsessed with these that they spend their welfare on it...

Why are New Yorker niggers so obsessed with these that they spend their welfare on it? What type of Jew magic are these boots? Surely they must be degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigs think they make them look rugged, I guess.

They're fucking shit boots for the price, though.

The boots are decent, however, the ghetto type urban or suburban nigger tends to buy expensive shit with the last dollar of his wellfare due to a common ideology known as hood, specifically hood-rich

>They're fucking shit boots for the price, though.

this x1000

Before I knew any better I bought a pair and they were the most uncomfortable pieces of shit imaginable, they fell apart by just walking through some brush on occasion.

Extremely uncomfortable. Even white niggers wear them. Nobody understands why. TIMS YOOO. Either Danners or wolverines for work.

oh shit, I wear similar boots

fashionable boots not practical at all niggers just want to be trendy

So now that you know better, what is on your feet?
What superior white god lord boots have you obtained cucklord.

Redwings are top tier assuming you aren't a broke nigger

either in the 80s or 90s timberland was still an american made brand. now they are made in china. even chippewa has a lot of their shit made in china. sad

I have a similar pair of boots, atleast aesthetically. Top tier quality, comfy as fuck. Swedish made ofcourse.

Only one white man's boot, son

I don't think Tims are actually that bad, but OP posted the meme boot. I learned the hard way that you can't buy the actual work boots at an official Tims outlet. You have to go to a camping or work outfit store to buy their shoes that don't fall apart if you get mud on them.

i.e. the ones they don't advertise to niggers. I bought a pair that of low top work boots and they have been excellent for anything I use it for outdoors, but they are ugly as sin.

>ever paying less than $100 for boots
>made in China

Get fucked poor niggers

I had a pair of Docs that lasted 5 years, comfy af, joined the army and everyone was like howcome you can run in boots so fast, cause Martens son! You've tempted me to go look at the prices of them these days.

I have a pair of timberland composite toe work boots

Theyre awesome but heavy as fuck

niggers like tacky looking shit

redwings are good boots but just outrageously expensive considering half their boots arent even made in usa

Timberland, like any nigger trend started with Yuppies. Yuppies made those hiking/construction boots popular, then poor people adapted the fashion in a sense of intentional irony. Work boots for non-working people. Makes sense?

I wear a pair of those for work and they're very good. Comfortable from day one and have remained waterproof for over a year.

Milsurp boots you faggot.

if ur not a poorfag just buy an upgraded version that cops wear

wear those with laces tied on, not the nigger way

I have those

Great work boots

just bought them. cost a bit as well. then I now noticed that two negroes had them. in northern norway, so not that many negroes here, but both the negroes wore these shoes. did I buy negro shoes??? they are really expensive!

>did I buy negro shoes
Chinese made, American funded, with Indian leather, just cause a few niggers wear them, doesn't mean it's theirs

DEADASS B

It's just trendy right now among blacks, it will be history in like a year I'm sure. I've used the same pair of Timbs for like 5 years, they are good boots.

What are some Sup Forums approved jeans? Pic related, never seen a nigger wear a proper fitting pair.

Depend how you wear them

Noice

they are kinda pricey tho, same reason I won't buy nikes anymore, just flagrant price abuse

Levi, Wrangler, whatever Brands Texans use

carhartts

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1310

Lol.

the average person doesn't need heavy duty jeans user, they're also hot

All the girls in my high school used to wear them too.

I used to wear hiking booths unironically.
I was coaching rowing teams, so I regularly had to talk through a muddy river shore.

Everybody at the club agreed they looked terrible and only coaches would wear them.

Redwings or GTFO

Ja, det gjorde du.
Those boots were really popullar with "hip hoppers" in the 90's in Norway. Everyone of them had a pair.

They have been the go to boot since the 90s since when they first came out they were a high quality 3 season boot for only 100 bucks. They could take an beating and still look "fresh" But now the tims you by at a fly clothing store and an outdoor store are very different boots. They did what companies like tnf and Columbia have done and making fashion lines and utilitiy lines. Personally I love mine they have lasted more than a few New England winters but I got my eyes set on a pair of Irish setters

leave it to a Brit to be a faggot

You niggers need to shop in places that are owned by white people like pic related. If you ever get their catalog, 99% of the models are white.

Buy a Redwings or actual combat boots from army store desu.

>Why are New Yorker niggers so obsessed with these that they spend their welfare on it?

Niggers wearing work boots? LOL>

This is the correct answer.

I got a pair of these for xmas

well they're really fucking comfortable and warm

>father

I'd feel dumb walking around in any milsurp, especially boots. Maybe when I get my farm and need work boots that I don't have to be around anyone with.

danner boots you giant gaping homosexual

A former Marine gave me his combat boots one year. I've owned Tim's, LLBeans, setters but holy shit these were so warm and comfortable I miss those things

Superior footwear! Only cons that theybare madebin kebabia and are not very fashionable or whatever shit. What matters is that they are comfortable and indestructible unless you step on a chinese escalator.

>Why are New Yorker niggers so obsessed with these that they spend their welfare on it?

Niggers in work boots? LOL.

A few years back we had a weird phenomenon--fags dressed as lumberjacks--aka the lumbersexual.

Most of them had never likely seen a chainsaw before.

DAYUMMM DEMZ BEEZ SUM NICE TIMBS NIGGA

Sup Forums approved boots.

>notices the models in footwear catalog

Wat?

Redwings are now cheap shit made in China. I've given up. They bought Vasque, then sold out. Bastards.
Wore my 17 year old sundowners yesterday on a 4 mile hike chasing the dog through the woods. Goretex is still solid. Soles are still stiff. The lowtop Vasqe/redwing china shit hiker bought 12 months ago are blown out crap.
Fuck redwing, and fuck Lacrosse too, while your at it.
>St. Hubbins

Same for most shoes/boots now

All chink made, so shit quality

Walmart levis and wranglers. The only difference is the stitching and labeling compared to the more costly versions.

Jew autocorrect...
Made in Kebabia @ Bosnia.

Do you really want to know why?
>they sell them in state prisons
I did three years for selling pills in PA and the one thing the niggers wanted more than any thing
>a TV
>commissary
>hygiene products
>young buck butt hole
all of those are a second to "Muh Butter Tims"
They'd buy the shoe care products and everything it was the only thing they took care of
They also stabbed each other over them

I've seen an arab working at wholefoods wearing urban camo pants.

I won't be surprised if niggers start wearing camo and sheeit. Meanwhile all the rednecks are wearing bright flannels. Change of the seasons.

to protect their feet from rats

Boot Barn is a western clothing retailer. Pic related, no bmwf advertising bullshit.

I have a nice pair of redwings I like quite a bit, I need to take them to a cobbler to get a different sole though because the current one is smooth so they are no good in ice and snow. But I might not bother because these are my nicer looking dress boots.

Also have a pair of wolverines as my second pair, these are for snow conditions, hiking, yard work. I like them a lot.

Sup Forums approved

That's wrong

The best pair of desert boots I have that actually fit well/comfortable/not fallen apart in weeks, are made in Hungary.

Look in the label of any shitty shoes - you'll see India/China/some other East Asian dump

Timbs are nothing new, you must be millenials. They became popular in the urban scene during the 90s and remained popular in the north eastern states since. Hench the current "deadass b" meme aimed at New Yorkers for still thinking they look good after all these years.

I like those but I just buy $30 ones because they are meant to just get fucked and replaced

I wear them. They're nice work boots if you don't wear them like a faggot.

>tfw got comfy red wing boots that fixed my back and knees
Good boots should protect and help you not hurt you

>no black people

I have some Panama Jack boots, but the sole has come off of one of them after 2 years. Is that common, or a marque of poorly made boots?

I got some bootleg brand of tims for $30 same Chinese shit but it's not overpriced

what happened when you told your parents you were gay?

Make way, faggots.

They still sell plenty made in USA, what are you poor?

Maybe you just started working after getting them. I used to have back pain and it got fixed once I started working a real job that required me to not sit on my ass all day.

>Be American
>Criticise a Brit for buying American made goods
>Will doubtless not see the irony in this
>Continue to get cucked.

Gay

Get some USA Danners.

seeing boots worn unlaced triggers me so hard.
but I wear magnums 100% of the time I'm not at work

fuccboi

I'm a big guy (6'2" 240lbs) with a size 14 shoe and I've never found a better boot than pic related. Lasted me 6 years per one pair and I've never had that luck with any other boots and admittedly I didn't wear them daily but whenever I was working a job I wore them for weeks at a time. Highly recommend. Chippewah.

those are for nu male hipsters.

I live in Oslo, and see whole gangs of niggeryouth with these shoes. Tacky niggerish as fuck

I worked at a red wing store for 2 years of you lads want any advice let me know
They still got good stuff infact they got an american made work boot for under 200 bucks (which if you know how much leather went up is really impressive)
I've heard good things about thurgoods aswell tho never tried them.

∫ΨДĿĿOΨ MУ ∫ξMξЙ, ΨξЙĊĦ

I hate fucking Dutch so much

I have those boots. I got them from Costco for $20. They're quite nice in this winter.

I actually had those in my teens. They were fun to use during winter or when it rained. But they were uncomfortable as fuck.

niggers love them in the south too. they dont use them to work though they just walk around with the tags still on them and try to keep them immaculate

Not bad, but leafs always get better deals for winter shit.

I fucking hate this trend, literally all normies wear these boots.
||| Adidas masterrace here |||

rappers wear them.

its this simple.

yeah bc its always winter there ha